[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. I smoke soo much weed my regs dude just dropped me off a sack that I ordered then handed me another gram of some fire nugz that his neighbor who also bangs out trees said to give to me as a sampler...

2. None.. And I can easily get legal in my state too.
  3. no no just the weed makes me paranoid not of cops just cas i smoked. Ithink its pretty common. But i luvs the weed too much too stop
    Originally Posted by ImLikeWhoaa View Post

this
    Originally Posted by PocketSims View Post

no no just the weed makes me paranoid not of cops just cas i smoked. Ithink its pretty common. But i luvs the weed too much too stop

its standard for new smokers but seasoned smokers shouldnt still be getting paranoid... perhaps u have some bad mental genes deep inside cause they say weed brings that shit out if it runs in your family... some people have to be careful.
  6. I'm usually smokin blunts of Kush with my friends all day when I'm grindin'.
    I'd say we blaze thru bout an Ozzo ivery 30 hours.
  7. if it runs in my family next time i see them they better break out the green....holding out basterds

Originally Posted by PoWdA View Post

None.. And I can easily get legal in my state too.

what a waste of living space sell yer hse and let a weed smoker have yer hse

8. smoke and get high.
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

I smoke soo much weed my regs dude just dropped me off a sack that I ordered then handed me another gram of some fire nugz that his neighbor who also bangs out trees said to give to me as a sampler...

by reg u mean boyfriend right ?
  10. rough life in the US of A , I pay $160 an OZ too for high grade .

And I bun about 2 grams a day in splifs.

If im with boys and the blunts are flying then we go through more then a Q easy

Originally Posted by pwnsmyself View Post

its amazing when i meet guys usually middle aged that have been smoking swag their whole life and have no clue that exotics exist and cant fathom ever paying 20 for a gram. I wish swag did the job for me but all it does is leave me headheavy and at worse with a bad headache.

We dont get swag. Prices are just dirt cheap in Canada compared to US. Ok for the top kush I pay $220 an OZ for maximum and that is for the sickest of the sick best possible shit around

11. Best part of this thread is the lingo... very entertaining. I smoke once every year or two (lol). Would definitely smoke more if legal.
  12. joints/blunts are close to worthless.
  13. I'd honestly be insulted if I was asked to pay over $200 for an OZ but were spoiled up here and the more you buy the cheaper it is. Not sure if it was just a tsssxx level or not but the most anyone could smoke a day is like 14 grams tops IMO and I have been smoking pretty seriusoly for 15 years. FWIW i smoke prolly 2-3gs a day
    Originally Posted by Popperhead View Post

but the most anyone could smoke a day is like 14 grams tops IMO

lol wat
  15. None. Quit ever since I started working for the govt lol. It is definitely different going from smoking daily to not at all. Prices around here are nuts, for an oz of the best I can get ahold of is $400 usually. I usually get it for my dad when I go back home for a weekend or something, he's been smoking since he was 14, not used to paying for it at all. Typically he gets it for free from a friend growing, etc. He about dropped a deuce in his pants when I told him how much an oz was. Typically $60/8th around here. I could make an 8th of it last me 2-3months I usually smoked one hits that would get me blazed for hours.
  16. Going on 11 days on my current 8th and probably have over a gram left. But I dont smoke til about 6pm after work/working out, and Im smoking from 6pm till like 12am. But it's only me and my gf and we use my one hitter so it lasts.
  17. in before tree fiddy

just woke up, time for spliff

I went to head shop the other day, picked up a zig zag prduct that rolls spliffs, best purchase ever.

White papers, roll me a joint

18. about a quarter a week. My tilt control sucks if I dont smoke while playing. Anyone else feel this way?
  19. No longer smoke, but 1/8 used to last me three or four days in school. +1 to joints and blunts being retarded unless your going for a burn run w/ others. Green conservation ftw

20. oh yeah gatorade bottles. reminds me of being 14
  21. Hey hey hey hey....... smoke weed everyday
    Originally Posted by CamelFan.420 View Post

joints/blunts are close to worthless.

+420
  23. i bought this a few weeks ago:

and i've been conserving a ton of weed using it, but my tolerance has gone up dramatically... or so it seems. a 1/4 lasts me like 2 weeks. there is $20-25/g shit here and it's real good.

edit: portable, butane-powered vaporizer
    Edited By: elusively Jul 4th, 2010 at 11:03 PM
  24. I have long streaks of not toking. e.g., In '07 I stopped completely for my new year resolution. Will stop for at least another year beginning today. lol I like undertaking big challenges. lol

I'm still young enough (26) and the weed will be there for me in the future, but for now I want to show restraint and just grind the felt sober. Peace out.
  25. I dont like smoking weed that much anymore. I cant believe I am saying this. Never thought I would see the day. Death is obv right around the corner for me.
  26. 3-6 grams during a 12 hr session sounds about right. smoking weed is only a problem if you can't afford it imo

27. Luckily my parents taught me the dangers of smoking when I was very young. Both of them had two pack a day habits and my mother died of lung cancer.

My suggestion is to kick that nasty habit.
    Originally Posted by cmw3030 View Post

about a quarter a week. My tilt control sucks if I dont smoke while playing. Anyone else feel this way?

Same and yep