1. What I mean is this:

    Let's say a 20 year old man is looking at pictures or videos of naked 20 year old women on the internet and he jacks off to it. Nobody (aside from a few extremist bible-belters) would consider this to be "creepy". It would be considered a fairly common/normal/accepted thing for a 20 year old man to do.

    If a 70 year old man, however, is looking at pictures or videos of naked 20 year old women on the internet, and jacking off to it, almost everyone would consider this to be "creepy".

    Why though?

    I strongly doubt that simply becoming older magically makes men no longer get sexually aroused/turned on by the sight of a hot, naked 20 yer old woman. So, if that doesn't change, then, it should be considered natural for even an old 70 year old dude to jack off to 20 year old chicks on the internet, and not be considered creepy.

    Now, that said, obviously if the 70 year old is actually awkwardly attempting to hook up with these 20 year old chicks, that would be creepy, in that it would be considered weird/messed up that the guy doesn't comprehend that 20 year old chicks are not turned on by 70 year old men, thus meaning he has mental problems if he actually deluded himself into thinking he had a chance of not grossing the bish the fuck out by trying to hook up with her, but that isn't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about 70 year old men looking at ordinary, regular porn that 20 year old men all look at, and it being considered creepy when the 70 year olds do it and not creepy when the 20 year olds do it.

    ??
    Add bfactor to Rail
  2. 1st! sexy!!!
    edit: what if a 35 year old does this and it is about 20 yr old employees....???
    Add Mr323 to Rail
  3. 70 year olds watching porn isn't creepy at all, in fact WTF are you looking forward too man? If I make it that long all I'm going to be about is hardcore drugs, hookers and porn.
    Add jtown1010 to Rail
  4. its definitely creepy - i'm 50 now and cant imagine me continuing this for 20 more years
    Add saxman to Rail
  5. is it creepy that i jack off to 70 year old men?
    Add sXeffects to Rail
  6. you know, we're living in a SOCIETY

    Add ZRobsUSC to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by saxman View Post

    its definitely creepy - i'm 50 now and cant imagine me continuing this for 20 more years

    Oh My!!, spit coke through the nose you bastach
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  8. I have never once thought about a 70 year old man spanking it.

    You are such a twisted fuck.
    Add TheFirm53 to Rail
  9. i didnt even know that was creepy....
     
    Add Deoxyribo to Rail
  10. Maybe cuz the girls are his grand daughters age.
    Add xxbossmanxx to Rail
  11. Now that I think about it, I doubt people aged 70+ watch very much porn with a twenty something chick in it, unless she's in bondage and some 40 year old lady is fucking her with a strapon while dripping candle wax on her tits.

    When you get to that age, you're looking for some freaky shit imo, and that's where 35+ year old pornstars go to die. The twenty somethings are doing mainstream porn and I doubt many guys over the age of 70 really give a shit about that.
    Add jtown1010 to Rail
  12. first page. sweet.
    Add budo09 to Rail
  13. lmao ginwilly - us dirty old men need some e-lovin too
    Add saxman to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by Deoxyribo View Post

    i didnt even know that was creepy....

    Well, several different times now I've overheard convos where people who were my age were talking about how they found porn on some old person's computer and the reaction of whomever was hearing the story was always "Oh my god, that's so creepy!"

    I've also seen this reaction many times in numerous tv shows and movies over the span of the past 10 years.

    It is always automatically considered "creepy" if an old person looks at porn. And I don't mean creepy porn, I mean just regular ordinary porn.

    Yet it doesn't seem to make much sense for it to be automatically considered creepy, imo.
    Thread StarterAdd bfactor to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by TheFirm53 View Post

    I have never once thought about a 70 year old man spanking it.

    You are such a twisted fuck.

    This was true, prior to opening this thread. Sigh.
    Add UhhMee to Rail
  16.  
    Originally Posted by jtown1010 View Post

    70 year olds watching porn isn't creepy at all, in fact WTF are you looking forward too man? If I make it that long all I'm going to be about is hardcore drugs, hookers and porn.

    so fkn this
    Add FastMoney7 to Rail
  17.  
    Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

    Well, several different times now I've overheard convos where people who were my age were talking about how they found porn on some old person's computer and the reaction of whomever was hearing the story was always "Oh my god, that's so creepy!"

    I've also seen this reaction many times in numerous tv shows and movies over the span of the past 10 years.

    Okay, that's a lot more reasonable reason for you creating this thread.

    Here is my tangent; do the seniors take viagra in order to jerk it?
    Add TheFirm53 to Rail
  18. hey Bf you might enjoy this story (sorta related) - my wife did adult novelty parties (toys and lingerie and stuff) for years - one of the parties she did, she had a room full of seniors and had to give one of the couples a ride home to their retirement home after the show lol. Now that is sick. 70yr olds with vibrators and love swings? yikes
    Add saxman to Rail
  19. I don't know of many people who talk about it being creepy though. In fact, I'd applaud the guy just for being able to get it up. In fact, I'd applaud said 70 year old man for even knowing how to turn on the computer.
    Add rocksolid124 to Rail
  20.  
    Originally Posted by TheFirm53 View Post

     
    Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

    Well, several different times now I've overheard convos where people who were my age were talking about how they found porn on some old person's computer and the reaction of whomever was hearing the story was always "Oh my god, that's so creepy!"

    I've also seen this reaction many times in numerous tv shows and movies over the span of the past 10 years.

    Okay, that's a lot more reasonable reason for you creating this thread.

    Here is my tangent; do the seniors take viagra in order to jerk it?

    Well, I googled it and it (http://www.urologychannel.com/erecti...on/index.shtml) says that only 15-25% of men have erectile dysfunction by the age of 65.

    So, I guess the vast majority of old guys do not take viagra to jerk it.

    I think the reason there is a tendency for people to assume that "all old men are impotent" is that something like 1 out of ever 3 commercials these days it seems like is an erectile dysfunction commercial, so since people see like 500 trillion of those ads per day, they assume all old people have that problem, when apparently in reality the vast majority do not.
    Thread StarterAdd bfactor to Rail
  21. It's probably a lot more creepy that your peers are looking around on an old person's computer for porn, and that it's a topic of conversation between you TBH.
    I'm sure you'll say they just happened upon it, but seriously why would you even think that's weird? People like watching other people have sex, it's perfectly natural even at an old age.

    Nice stats, but ED is probably the most under-reported condition in medical history.
    Add jtown1010 to Rail
  22. <3 ya B
    Add Seykota to Rail
  23. bfactor your thought processes just amaze me every day
    Add cowboy301 to Rail
  24.  
    Originally Posted by cowboy301 View Post

    bfactor your thought processes just amaze me every day

    Must be all that weed he smokes
     
    Add marinersheep to Rail
  25.  
    Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

    Well, I googled it and it (http://www.urologychannel.com/erecti...on/index.shtml) says that only 15-25% of men have erectile dysfunction by the age of 65.

    So, I guess the vast majority of old guys do not take viagra to jerk it.

    I think the reason there is a tendency for people to assume that "all old men are impotent" is that something like 1 out of ever 3 commercials these days it seems like is an erectile dysfunction commercial, so since people see like 500 trillion of those ads per day, they assume all old people have that problem, when apparently in reality the vast majority do not.

    you are selling your point to me...seems fairly standard for 70yos...and why would you want to look at 70yos in porn while jerking it unless everyone below the age of 70 dies and we lose all porn up to now? highly unlikely so this is standard imo...
    Add watson5j to Rail
  26. What if the porn is like 50 years old though?
    Add the_schmenx to Rail
  27.  
    Originally Posted by the_schmenx View Post

    What if the porn is like 50 years old though?

    Then it probably sucks TBH.
    Add jtown1010 to Rail
  28. Is your thread title longer than half the posts in this thread?
    Add that_pope to Rail
  29. Its not creepy if the 70 year old man is jacking it 20 year old woman porn.

    But if they are 15 year old girls hes jacking to hes sick. Lock him up.
    Add joeschmo to Rail
  30. im gonna go with who the fuck cares for a thousand
    Add Etrain99 to Rail