[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. What kind of a Laker fan will I be if I root on the Celtics? Is it wrong you might ask? Why should I root for the green and white who are my sworn enemy? Well,the reason I will be rooting for the Boston Celtics this series is because I am a true hero of Justice

Look at me like I am Luke Skywalker. It's true I could stand around and only go after the stormtroopers who killed my family, but I just can't do this while the Evil Empire continues to grow. I need to put my biases aside and team up with my sworn enemy, and work together with them to stop this threat to basketball. There is a greater threat looming over than my piddy fight with the Celtics. While we stand around hating each other, the Ultimate power of douchedom is growing. Some may call me a traitor, some may never see me the same way, but today I stand for a greater and cleaner basketball, where the NBA can play without fear. Let's do this Celtics " Stay on Target"

"We must stop this threat, America."

"The douchedom these faggot's use is of any kind I have never seen before. Their douche is overwhelming, I am lucky to have gotten out alive."

2. I'm rooting for the C's to win the east. If you look back on last year's threads, I openly cheered them on during the playoffs until the finals. I love Lakers-Celtics finals. Such awesome hate that cant be replicated. Besides, OT Celtics fans >>>>> Bulls homers.

3. .
    Edited By: donkiman Apr 29th, 2011 at 05:09 PM

4. I am a big Laker fan, but I love the C's. Its just a historic franchise, and their current team was/is one of the greatest Defense teams ever, and they have Rondo. Rondo is just plain awesome.

5. you think you're emotionally unsettled now, just wait a couple of more weeks, this is nothing

6. Don't worry, bulls are coming out of the east and winning the finals
    Originally Posted by tamayo85 View Post

Don't worry, bulls are coming out of the east and winning the finals

^^^^^^^^^^^^

8. Yeah, I think Orlando's fans had similar delusions. Sad, really.
  9. For the first time in my life I've rooted for the Celtics this year. As much as I hate them I at least respect them which is way more than what I can say for Miami.

I'll take a Lakers/ Bulls championship for redemption a la 1991. NEVER FORGET!
    Originally Posted by Z-Fresh View Post

For the first time in my life I've rooted for the Celtics this year. As much as I hate them I at least respect them which is way more than what I can say for Miami.

I'll take a Lakers/ Bulls championship for redemption a la 1991. NEVER FORGET!

I took 18/1 odds on this about 3 months ago.

Originally Posted by sobizzle21 View Post

^^^^^^^^^^^^

u chicago guys are gettin too excited for a let down, 10% chance Bulls ship this year

Originally Posted by donkiman View Post

I took 18/1 odds on this about 3 months ago.

You're looking way better than 18/1 right now. Surprised you got those odds only 3 months ago. Good luck.
    Originally Posted by Z-Fresh View Post

You're looking way better than 18/1 right now. Surprised you got those odds only 3 months ago. Good luck.

At the same time I took 7/1 Bulls win the East. Now I believe its 2/1

14. nothing wrong with sworn enemies having a truce to fight against a greater evil.

what would a celtics fan would do with a Heat - Lakers final?

15. just lofuckingl at a lakers fan calling the heat the evil empire. You do realize yall cheated to get gasol, wich was way worse then lebron comiing over as a free agent. And not to mention you have women beaters and rapists on your team. dont be such a hypocritte
  16. Thread needs more Paul "rectal exam face" Pierce

Originally Posted by Bigblind Popper View Post

just lofuckingl at a lakers fan calling the heat the evil empire. You do realize yall cheated to get gasol, wich was way worse then lebron comiing over as a free agent. And not to mention you have women beaters and rapists on your team. dont be such a hypocritte

That was cheating? It seemed like we got Gasol and traded a bunch of expiring contracts and draft picks which Memphis has now been able to use to rebuild and are about to take out the #1 seed in the West. But nice try.

Yes, Kobe raped a girl who fucked 4 other dudes in 2 days and never even changed her panties. Apparently she'll fuck the whole state of Colorado but not Kobe. facepalm.gif

Fuck Miami!
    Edited By: Z-Fresh Apr 29th, 2011 at 06:39 PM
  18. yes it was cheating. more so then wade a lebron colluding in the offseason. Not one other team was offered gasol. only the lakers. They could of got quality players as well as expiring contracts for a player such as gasol. But west did not even try. he handed them to the lakers and that is cheating. do some research on it. ill try and track down the article where it was stated that over 20 gm's were asked and none of them even knew gasol was on the block. your in denile if you dont think that move cheating lol .

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketba...sol-trade/1366
    thats george karl and popovich. Probably two of the most respected straight up coaches there is. ill find more.

well, while digging for more i do see it looks the buls offered thomas, noah and nocioni and sefolocia for gasol, so i retract my statement that they didnt try to trade with any other teams. but wow, that would of been a much bettter deal than what the lakers gave them.
    Edited By: Bigblind Popper Apr 29th, 2011 at 06:59 PM

yes it was cheating. more so then wade a lebron colluding in the offseason. Not one other team was offered gasol. only the lakers. They could of got quality players as well as expiring contracts for a player such as gasol. But west did not even try. he handed them to the lakers and that is cheating. do some research on it. ill try and track down the article where it was stated that over 20 gm's were asked and none of them even knew gasol was on the block. your in denile if you dont think that move cheating lol .

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketba...sol-trade/1366
    thats george karl and popovich. Probably two of the most respected straight up coaches there is. ill find more.

Gawd, we gave them Crittenton who had a lot of potential, Kwame Brown for the Contract, and the rights to Marc Gasol, ever heard of him?
  20. From Popper's post all I read was "the rest of the league was butt hurt cause they didn't come correct with their offers."
  21. and you honestly feel the lakers came correct with their offer? youve got to be kidding.

i could say all the same thing about lebron and the heat. you are all just buthurt he didnt go to your team. as is the rest of the league. they didnt break any rules either.

and you honestly feel the lakers came correct with their offer? youve got to be kidding.

You are a Heat fan, your arguments are invalid
  23. as a heat fan my argument about the lakers is invalid? does not compute

and you honestly feel the lakers came correct with their offer? youve got to be kidding.

i could say all the same thing about lebron and the heat. you are all just buthurt he didnt go to your team. as his the rest of the league. they didnt break any rules either.

They are about to beat the #1 seed in the West. Yes, we came correct so they could make future moves that brought them to this point.

Also, what Darkpoker said.

What you don't understand is the genius of the logo as a GM. He bobs and weaves to get Memphis here through is game of GM chess.

Miami's GM (although I love Pat) can't hold the Logo's jock strap so the players had to make it happen for them.
    Edited By: Z-Fresh Apr 29th, 2011 at 07:13 PM
  25. your a laker fan, your arguments are invalid.

anyways, my original point was that lakers fan have no room to criticize the way the heat formed. both teams were formed together in a somewhat shady way.(but without breaking any rules)
  26. lol awesome thread. Fuck Lebron, go C's. I want the show to win the west too, just to set up one more Lakers vs Celtics duel so we can fuck u niggas up.

Now, I must say, you are still a fagatrician for your unhealthy obsession with Kobe and your love for all that his purple and gold, but that's an entirely different issue. REALLLLLY can't wait for these 2nd round matchups (well other than Bulls Hawks because that series is going to be some ugly ass basketball).

Originally Posted by resilient View Post

you think you're emotionally unsettled now, just wait a couple of more weeks, this is nothing

Bitch Please
  27. Hmmm you are calling Lebron a douche, but rooting for Kevin Garnett?

I think you should root for Rose and the Bulls
  28. I love that picture with Bird and Dr. J. This Philly sandwich place by my work has a huge poster framed of that shot.