1. Some of you might remember that I accidentally ejaculated in my jeans at Wal-Mart a few months ago. Well, something similar happened and I wanted to see if I could get some feedback on how to prevent it in the future.

When the Wal-Mart thing happened, p00pymcp00perton PM'ed me about what he did after a similar incident (ejaculated when his tailor was getting an inseam measurement). He told me that the best way to avoid public boners is to wrap a rubber band around your testicles and snap it repeatedly for 15 minutes before you leave the house. After doing this, you have a window of 3-5 hours that you will not be physically capable of having an erection. Until recently, this approach was working great.

So, I had plans to go to the movies and a quick lunch with my neighbor and his grandma over the weekend. Since these plans were expected to require at least 4 hours in public, I decided to snap my nuts in a rubber band for 25 minutes. The extra time proved to be a big mistake.

15 minutes of a rubber band snapping on your gonads will prevent erections, but it turns out that 20+ minutes will actually cause (slightly delayed) erections. I had timed my nad-snapping to end just as my neighbor and his grandma arrived. Everything was going to plan until I felt a boner growing after about five minutes of riding in the backseat of her car.

I tried to just wait it out and think about dead puppies to make it go down, but that didn't work. Then I got nervous and started squirming around a little bit. My neighbor's grandma asked what was wrong, then turned around and noticed my obvious erection. I tried to hide it under the seatbelt, but the friction and movement caused more problems.

Then I ejaculated in the backseat of my neighbor's grandma's Prius.

Well, neighbor's grandma worked at a sperm bank in the 70s and can smell even the slightest hint of semen. She's like a bloodhound. She totally flipped out, pulled the car over, and told me to get out. Once I got out, she started screaming at me and calling me a weirdo for masturbating in the backseat of her Prius. I tried to explain about the rubber bands and Wal-Mart, but she wouldn't listen. After that I had to walk home with semen in my pants. And now none of my neighbors will let me ride in their cars.

Should I have done something differently? Is there another option (not Icy Hot lol) I can try? This is starting to get kind of embarrassing.
    Add El Burro to Rail
  2. have you tried intentional private ejaculation? or not hanging around gilfs?
    Add Ozzie to Rail
  3. tuck it in the top of your pants. jizz on your belly. your bellybutton will act as a pool for the semen until you can find a bathroom to clean it out.

Edited By: XXEDPXX Jun 7th, 2011 at 06:22 AM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  4. Add Donkey Kong to Rail
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

tuck it in the top of your pants. jizz on your belly. your bellybutton will act as a pool for the semen until you can find a bathroom to clean it out.

That would be a good idea...if I didn't have an 'outie' belly button.
    Thread StarterAdd El Burro to Rail
  6. well then good luck with your hernia
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  7. Add Hateflops to Rail
  8. el burro you clearly need a cock cage...

Add resilient to Rail
  9. Dude...LMAO! Incredible. This cannot be normal I mean, I have never heard of such a thing. I cannot believe that lady smelled it LOL!
    Add TRMGM to Rail
  10. stick that in your ass sssssssssssivart
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
  11. you are trying to hard..
    Add dangitisuck to Rail
    Originally Posted by dangitisuck View Post

you are trying to hard..

Sorry. I think ejaculating in public is embarrassing. Please pardon my desire to address it as a problem.

Jerk.
    Thread StarterAdd El Burro to Rail
    Originally Posted by El Burro View Post

Sorry. I think ejaculating in public is embarrassing. Please pardon my desire to address it as a problem.

Jerk.

its all good
    Add dangitisuck to Rail
  14. dont listen to him. its people that keep this nasty disease in the closet that do nothing in helping us find a cure. you are a true american and not only a shining light to the mexican or white race. (im not sure what you are) but to the human race. the human race. you're supposed to say it the second time all slow and dramatic as to express the seriousness and nobleness of it.
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Jun 7th, 2011 at 06:39 AM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  15. I have a friend who has the exact same problem. Luckily for him, he met a guy at a bar who was a psychologist, and the guy explain that the only to solve the problem is to suck on a penis.

Apparently, it is a subconscious thing that when another man ejaculates in your mouth(no pulling out), you won't ejaculate in your pants.

My friend was pretty lucky because the psychologist volunteered, and now he goes by the psychologists office every Monday and Wednesday after he drops off his daughter ballet practice.

Hope this helps!

Add Gronksknee to Rail
  16. Don't switch hands when beating off. This will trick your dick into only shooting when your hand does the dirty work, not the inseam of your jeans.
    Add dams to Rail
  17. who switches hands?
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  18. showoffs
    Edited By: keylight Jun 7th, 2011 at 07:14 AM
    Add keylight to Rail
  19. this thread delivers
    Add gbmantis to Rail
  20. go on an tell ya girl claaaaarenstasia about it
    Add ccm to Rail
  21. level. nobody is this pathetic.

Add Demitrius100 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Demitrius100 View Post

level. nobody is this pathetic.

Add JRoth15 to Rail
  23. def trying too hard

Add CeJeH to Rail
  24. honestly i think your play was ok here, you just got unlucky. There are jizzwhiffers out there like your buddies gram (and God bless her for still having her skillz) but they are so rare that you can't plan for it. I say business as usual sir.
    Add Moosebabies to Rail
  25. you know what they say:
    jizz your pants once, shame on me.
    jizz your pants twice, seek help
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Demitrius100 View Post

level. nobody is this pathetic.

no shit
    Add perma_tilt to Rail
  27. "jizzwhiffer" LOL! Has those two words ever been combined in the history of the world? Is this a level? I am a bit tarded in regards to instanuttin'
    Add TRMGM to Rail
  28. where can i get a pair of these jeans? not your jeans,a new virgin pair?
    Add nastysmell to Rail