[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Don't worry I don't have one year old beer... If a case of beer lasted more than 48 hours in my house... there would be a problem.

My boss, on the other hand, said he has had a case of beer in his basement (not refrigerated) for about a year and was wondering if it would still be good.

i told him any beer is good beer and that it would probably be terrific... any of you know?

Add ka$ino to Rail
  2. i guess it depends on where it was stored (heat, cold, etc...)...but wtf is he asking for why doesn't he open it up and find out instead of asking like a doofus?
    Add ikesallas to Rail
  3. Cool, dark basement = I would try it.
    Add MadTiger to Rail
  4. Prolly damn embarassed at having beer last that long without an explanation. (There really is no explanation!!)
    Add MadTiger to Rail
  5. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

You ever have a beer that was cold when u bought it, then got warm somehow, then re-refridgerated? Talk about the worse stomach ache. We used to save those for the beer moochers coming over the house
    Add Ballistik to Rail
  6. I wouldn't give an enemy skunked beer. I would kill him, but with some more humane method. Damn, dude, that is cruel.
    Add MadTiger to Rail
  7. O hell no its gota taste like death but it will get you drunk
    Add Pokerchamp to Rail
  8. I would suggest he brings it to a "friend's" party and throw it in the fridge/cooler. Then proceed to drink the other beers there.
    Add Tim Lock to Rail
  9. I have an old bottle of beer from 1975 (the old Canadian stubby type) that I saved because it had some unidentifiable "matter" in the bottom. I heard that they would give you a free case if you brought it back but never got around to doing that. By 1990 all the beer had evaporated some how. Beer evaporating is obviously not a good thing and further proof that prompt consumption is the way to go.
    Add crbc55 to Rail
  10. I have tried a 3 year old bud light. It wasnt bad at all, just tastes like a dark lager .
    Add alecdent to Rail
  11. That's not beer anymore, its moonshine.
    Add SchruteRules to Rail