Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

I have a fully loaded and chambered AK-47 (it's the Romanian WASR-10 GP model) with the safety off, sitting on its muzzle (pointed downwards) in my bedroom closet at all times.

I also have a fully loaded semi-auto Ruger .22 pistol on my nightstand in my bedroom at all times (I keep it unchambered with the safety on tho, since it's just lying out in the open on my desk, but, obv I can chamber it and flick the safety off in like 2 seconds if shit came down to shit, or just snatch the AK out of the closet, point and immediately fire, since it's already chambered and safety in the fire-position.

And then, I have several other rifles and guns (sniper rifles, single shot break-barrel rifles, etc) in other closets around the house, but they are unloaded at the moment. I have several thousand rounds of ammo for my rifles tho, and an entire bullet-making kit, with the loading-die and gun powder and various light-grain/medium grain/heavy-grain bullets for each caliber that I use, so I could even custom-make my own ammo in bulk for any of my guns if I needed to.

Kind of a stage-1 ammo hoarder at this point I guess lol

If a Zombie Apocalypse ever happens, bfactor's house is gonna be gangster as fuck yo. lulz

shit...u probably have claymore mines setup in the backyard

Add McBain74 to Rail
  2. ran across this picture of bfactor

Add nastysmell to Rail
  3. lol strapped with diet cokes
    Add gutbirdxx to Rail
  4. now that is a zombie broom... 14 round internal mag + Picatinny rail, nice.
    Add hiroshi_87 to Rail
  5. lol MSRP is $800 but the bid is $1650 right now. put that on my short list of new toys this year. get some dragon breath ammo and go skeet shooting. after all.. this is texas
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  6. I carry my new Glock 30 now. I have my Springer XDM 9mm by my bed. I also have a Mossberg 500 Persuader laying under my bed. Love my guns. I would own 50 if I could.
    Add LizardBoy to Rail
  7. Dont believe in guns.

I've always lived my life by the rule "If you get, you give." For the last 20 years I've gotten from karate. I've gotten discipline, health, self-confidence, inner peace, everything that makes me what I am today. Dont need guns.
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
    Originally Posted by LizardBoy View Post

Love my guns. I would own 50 if I could.

it's always weird to me that people are so into guns. i guess i can see enjoying target practice and stuff, but to like love the idea of having a gun next to ur bed is weird to me.

u and others like seems sorta excited about it. when the only reason u have it, is bc u think it is worth owning in the event that at some point u may need to use it for protection.

if i ever felt i was in such imminent danger that i need a gun, i would not be happy about this fact. it would bother me and make me a little sad for the world.

questions for gun owners:

- have u ever used your gun in a threatening situation?
    - have u ever gotten your gun in what u thought was a possible threatening situation, but then realized u didnt need it?
    - would u prefer to live in a time/place where u didnt feel the need for a gun?

just curious.

Add AmSlim22 to Rail
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

Dont believe in guns.

I've always lived my life by the rule "If you get, you give." For the last 20 years I've gotten from karate. I've gotten discipline, health, self-confidence, inner peace, everything that makes me what I am today. Dont need guns.

wtf does any of that have to do with owning a gun? And wtf does that have to do with your little saying? Just wtf?

Add stackinsideways to Rail
    Originally Posted by AmSlim22 View Post

- have u ever used your gun in a threatening situation? Once
    - have u ever gotten your gun in what u thought was a possible threatening situation, but then realized u didnt need it? There have been a few times, where i've had my hand on my gun because of certain threatening situations, but the other guy never knew it. Mainly in the car. Some of those instances my hand was mentally on my gun, and as long as i keep the other guy at an arm length, its the same thing as having my finger on the trigger.
    - would u prefer to live in a time/place where u didnt feel the need for a gun? yes

Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  11. care to give any more details?

Add AmSlim22 to Rail
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

wtf does any of that have to do with owning a gun? And wtf does that have to do with your little saying? Just wtf?

A man cant stand, he cant fight

A man cant breathe, he cant fight

A man cant see, he cant fight

Thats my point
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Feb 18th, 2012 at 01:34 AM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  13. Edited By: stackinsideways Feb 18th, 2012 at 01:36 AM

14. I owe you man
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  15. got 3 shotguns. over under, side by side and single barrel. but they are locked in a gun cabinet bolted to the floor of the garage and majority of the shells in another cabinet in the loft.

habent seen the light of day in a good few years...

if someone tries to rape and pillage me i guess im fucked.
    Add deadeyehank to Rail
  16. what do you owe me?

Thats my point

New to gun fights I see.
    Add supra1988t to Rail

Thats my point

Add AmSlim22 to Rail
  19. XXEDPXX strikes again:

Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by supra1988t View Post

New to gun fights I see.

Lol, yeah. Don't bring a front kick to a gunfight.
    Add El Burro to Rail
  21. He should teach us a little Chinese after every post

Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

what do you owe me?

What about Vietnam, huh? How many times did you save my ass?
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
    Originally Posted by iansmithca View Post

i am not strapped but if i was i would probably carry something easy like a sig p226. i don't need someone trying to sneak up on me and taking money from my safe or anything.

I love my sig p226. good call
    Add Hodge05 to Rail

24. me in black.

Im getting owned too much on here lately

Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

XXEDPXX strikes again:

Perfect

holy shit im bored (thats not a quote)
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Feb 18th, 2012 at 02:09 AM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
    Originally Posted by AmSlim22 View Post

care to give any more details?

They one time i actually felt the need to draw my gun i was working in the hood, and i got cutoff while driving. Cutoff so bad that they either did not see me, or thought i had a stop sign which i did not. They were going straight onto the ~ramp to get on the highway, i was making a right onto the same ramp. If i hadn't seen them and come to a complete stop they would have hit me, it was quite ridiculous and i threw my arms like "wtf" and just shook my head in disbelief as they drove past me. When i made the right hand turn, they turned their car perpendicular blocking the ramp. The big young men hopped out of the car and starting walking toward my stopped car. I pulled my gun, stuck it out the window, and pointed it at the closest young man. They stopped and got back in their car, no words were exchanged.

When you spend a lot of time in any city, you encounter a lot of people and their intentions are unknown. For instance, people begging for change, bumming smokes, asking for the time or directions, etc. I always keep people at an arms length on my left side, just in case. I've gotten a few bad feelings over the years, but i guess i'll never if my actions prevented an incident or if i judged the person poorly. I've told a few randoms to btfu because they tried to get real close or lean in my window while asking for the former.
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
    Originally Posted by Moonlight Graham View Post

When you spend a lot of time in any city, you encounter a lot of people and their intentions are unknown. For instance, people begging for change, bumming smokes, asking for the time or directions, etc. I always keep people at an arms length on my left side, just in case. I've gotten a few bad feelings over the years, but i guess i'll never if my actions prevented an incident or if i judged the person poorly. I've told a few randoms to btfu because they tried to get real close or lean in my window while asking for the former.

yikes.

thx for sharing, it's interesting to me.

Add AmSlim22 to Rail
  28. Add Oh Rale to Rail
    Originally Posted by chs3rd View Post

too long for an under title, but I like it

protects cornhole at all costs
    Add EyeKnows to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 2 3 4