[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Justified, or job worthy losing?
    Add nw25th to Rail
  2. I'm just going to join in and blame the economy.
    Add Admiral to Rail
  3. pos cop imo. I would rather see him taze her then punch her. what a pussy and yes he should lose his job and get his ass beat as he is being pushed out of the station.
    Add Quartersack to Rail
    Originally Posted by Quartersack View Post

pos cop imo. I would rather see him taze her then punch her. what a pussy and yes he should lose his job and get his ass beat as he is being pushed out of the station.

wut

he is trying to get the person that was sitting next to this girl...the girl was interfering with police duties...the cop shoves her away to start with, she comes back swinging...and they take care of business and arrest her.
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  5. Those cops are lucky to make it out of there alive. Let that woman be black and shit would have gone down. How anyone could argue that was necessary force is out of their mind, he should lose his job.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  6. What a fat piece of shit coward. How hard would it have been to grab and control a 110lb woman? There is no way anyone could justify a punch in the face in that spot no less mounting, stripping, and practically dry humping her to get the cuffs on.

No pussy in high school, no friends, fat or ugly, picked on? Become a cop obv.
    Add JAAAAA!!!! to Rail
    Originally Posted by JRoth15 View Post

wut

he is trying to get the person that was sitting next to this girl...the girl was interfering with police duties...the cop shoves her away to start with, she comes back swinging...and they take care of business and arrest her.

What?

He swung twice.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  8. His first swipe at her wasn't that bad, but once she swings back at him I feel like he's justified. Get that rift raft off the streets.
    Add DBo Fo Sho to Rail
  9. i mean, she was interfering with an arrest or w/e the initial conflict was. not saying she deserved that to get hit initially, but she sure as shit shouldnt be punching a cop in the face. she had to know it was gonna end badly.

that seattle cop who punched that girl in the face acted under similar circumstances and was justified by the law fwiw
    Add NUTZREALHUGE to Rail
  10. another angle
    Thread StarterAdd nw25th to Rail
  11. She deserved it. Lack of education and swinging at a cop deserves a beat down. Phuckin moron Ho's/

Add B_O_K_E to Rail
  12. I am usually pretty hard on cops, but meh looks like she grabbed his shoulder first then he slapped her. Then she threw three punches. What does she expect to happen?
    Add Justman to Rail
    Originally Posted by Justman View Post

I am usually pretty hard on cops, but meh looks like she grabbed his shoulder first then he slapped her. Then she threw three punches. What does she expect to happen?

Be grabbed, controlled, and cuffed by the two large male police officers that were a foot away?
    Add JAAAAA!!!! to Rail

wut

he is trying to get the person that was sitting next to this girl...the girl was interfering with police duties...the cop slaps her in the face, she comes back swinging...and they take care of business and arrest her.

fyp

Add Passiveplay to Rail
  15. The video doesn't show what led to the altercation so it's pretty hard to know from that short clip. With that said, from the incomplete evidence, it didn't seem like he needed to jack her in the face.

After seeing that second clip, I don't know what to think.
    Edited By: Purple Jesus Apr 27th, 2011 at 04:49 PM
    Add Purple Jesus to Rail

wut

I didn't know that shoving is done with a fist to the face.
    Add wonglondo to Rail
    Originally Posted by DBo Fo Sho View Post

His first swipe at her wasn't that bad, but once she swings back at him I feel like he's justified. Get that rift raft off the streets.

Originally Posted by Justman View Post

I am usually pretty hard on cops, but meh looks like she grabbed his shoulder first then he slapped her. Then she threw three punches. What does she expect to happen?

Basically this...she was already interfering when the video started.

There HAS to be a reason that somebody gets out a cell phone and starts taking video in the first place. I'm not one to assume, but I'll bet it had something to do with either one or both of the people resisting in some way.
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  18. I love how people consistently defend uneducated scum. Dont swing at the officer and get physical with him and none of this happens. Real simple.

Add B_O_K_E to Rail
    Originally Posted by wonglondo View Post

I didn't know that shoving is done with a fist to the face.

I've never seen an open-handed punch...quite impressive...................

Watch again to make sure your eyes aren't paying tricks on you.

I guess "slaps" would have been a more appropriate word for me to use, but the point remains. He was basically giving her a warning shot like "hey...GTFO the way or you're going to be in some shit." She doesn't listen, and gets dealt with.

B_O_K_E says it best.
    Edited By: JRoth15 Apr 27th, 2011 at 04:51 PM
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  20. Add Glo4m to Rail
  21. punch someone = expect to get punched back
    Add udfullace to Rail
  22. Ugh!!

When are people going to learn??

Interfering with police action is serious business, ESPECIALLY when there is an actual live situation taking place.

People who refuse to respect police officers run the risk of an officer not restraining them in the friendliest and nicest way possible. As is almost always the answer in these threads:

Could the cop have restrained her with less force? Yes
    Does he have to? No fucking way.
    Add jetsjets1028 to Rail
  23. Soooooooo the only way to stop a woman is to smack then deck her then slam her to the ground, even though both officers outweigh her by 100 lbs and are at least 5 inches taller.

Sweet. OT sure can be fickle.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  24. all she has to do is not be a belligerent bitch and nothing happens.
    Add MilBestDrnkr to Rail
  25. just for curiositys sake niceguy, how does this change if its a guy who is smaller than the cops? or do you still think its unjustified?
    Add NUTZREALHUGE to Rail
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

Soooooooo the only way to stop a woman is to smack then deck her then slam her to the ground, even though both officers outweigh her by 100 lbs and are at least 5 inches taller.

Sweet. OT sure can be fickle.

Not I...I've never wavered from the stance that if you fuck with any kind of police action, you should expect to be handled.
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  27. anyone else notice the cuffs in his hand when he punches

pos cop in my opinion, not because it wasnt justified its the fact that he looks like he is enjoying it.
    Add FTWDomer to Rail
    Originally Posted by B_O_K_E View Post

I love how people consistently defend uneducated scum. Dont swing at the officer and get physical with him and none of this happens. Real simple.

So if a drunk 100lb girl in a bar started throwing punches at you would you punch her in the face with all of your might or would you grab her and wait for a bouncer or her friends to take her away from you?

If you would not punch her are you saying that police officers are above simple rules of society like don't hit a woman?

He wasn't trying to grab and control her, which is obv fine, he punched her in the face which accomplished nothing and ended up grabbing and cuffing her which he could have done in the first place.
    Add JAAAAA!!!! to Rail
  29. i'll bet both parties (the cop and the ho) are huge pieces of shit
    Add Pghfan987 to Rail
    Originally Posted by FTWDomer View Post

anyone else notice the cuffs in his hand when he punches

pos cop in my opinion, not because it wasnt justified its the fact that he looks like he is enjoying it.

I'd say if you had to deal with that shit with any kind of regularity you'd prob enjoy it too.
    Add MilBestDrnkr to Rail