[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. im not gonna go into the details, as i dont wanna ruin a good thing but some of you have really pissed me off the last few days..i am a generous person by nature but i am definitely not dumb..

im just gonna say one thing and leave it at that..

*Excuse* wating on a deposit to clear does not cut it when 3 of you have tried to pull the same thing..im not gonna name names as i dont wanna start a flaming war and i will continue to do my thing out of love for this community but trust me i know who has taken and ran and i know who thinks im stupid and is pulling one of me..

fyi, you arent pulling anything..
    Add cmkpics to Rail
  2. hit and runs eh? Just invest in my business better returns!

edit: that sux and i would be upset also!
    Add moses rob to Rail
  3. i'll give you something to pull
    Add RonKarkovice to Rail
  4. It's the reason why stakes should be offered to trustworthy posties imo. Hope you get this taken care off asap.
    Add E4ERICK to Rail
  5. Hunt them down and lynch them imo.
    Add GRIMYOAF to Rail
  6. i would think staking people u never met would have no downfall. i for one, am shocked
    Add stevem1267 to Rail
  7. Hey man I have a list I have put toghter if you need me to add some names let me know.
    Add Chazmental to Rail
  8. When you eat a steak rare be aware that you might get diarrhea
    Add TheFirm53 to Rail
  9. thats gay.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by E4ERICK View Post

It's the reason why stakes should be offered to trustworthy posties imo. Hope you get this taken care off asap.

i give small stakes to the unproven ones as a way to earn trustworthyness and respect..and it doesnt hurt me financially but thats not the point obv..

as a staker i accept when this happens or i wouldnt do it..i am just making a valid point to those that see it and know what they are doing
    Thread StarterAdd cmkpics to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dudebud13 View Post

hay guys whats going on in this thread ?

Add heavyj80 to Rail
  12. chaz buddy im getting into the staking "business"......would looooove that list of "untrustworthy" players
    Add GRIZZKID33 to Rail
  13. Unfucking real Im so sorry this has happend to you cmkpics there is no excuse for people to do this
    Add towman1 to Rail
  14. Ive done alot of small time staking here just for fun. I never expect anything in return.. And im usually not disappointed.. Very few people ever give me any updates on how they do or even say thanks or anything.. Alot of ingrates in here.. And they really arent true OT ers anyway. Thats why I dont do it anymore and I would suggest that you dont stake anymore either Chris.. There are a few good people in here that would give you the shirt off their back.. But there are also alot of selfish POS who could care less about anyone but themselves.
    Add AFink93 to Rail
    Originally Posted by AFink93 View Post

Ive done alot of small time staking here just for fun. I never expect anything in return.. And im usually not disappointed.. Very few people ever give me any updates on how they do or even say thanks or anything.. Alot of ingrates in here.. And they really arent true OT ers anyway. Thats why I dont do it anymore and I would suggest that you dont stake anymore either Chris.. There are a few good people in here that would give you the shirt off their back.. But there are also alot of selfish POS who could care less about anyone but themselves.

very true but to my surprise, hardly any, if any regular and true OTers apply for the stakes..i was kinda shocked tbh
  16. Very shytt-e. I think outting them so other ot'ers don't make the same misteak is the way to go here. Sucks when ppl take advantage of a generous and kewl thing.
    Add GrenadierB to Rail
  17. outting them would only cause a flaming war and jeopardize the good thing we've got going here and im not about to risk that..
  18. so sorry, dick, shipping back $0.37. sheeesh

ghost: j/k cmkpics rules immfo
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  19. there should be a list somewhere on the site of people who have been staked and have not held up their end of the bargain. how fucking lowlife can you be not to hold up your end of the deal.
    Add darrick00 to Rail
    Originally Posted by darrick00 View Post

there should be a list somewhere on the site of people who have been staked and have not held up their end of the bargain. how fucking lowlife can you be not to hold up your end of the deal.

I have a blog that I will post them all on and it will be available for all to see.
    Add Chazmental to Rail
    Originally Posted by Chazmental View Post

Originally Posted by darrick00 View Post

there should be a list somewhere on the site of people who have been staked and have not held up their end of the bargain. how fucking lowlife can you be not to hold up your end of the deal.

I have a blog that I will post them all on and it will be available for all to see.

awesome thanks
    Add GRIZZKID33 to Rail
  22. There have been a rash of stakes lately in OT. Thankfully there have only been one or 2 that didnt work out to this point. And for the most part they've all been low buy-in stakes so no one was really putting their selves out there or risking a substantial amount. But I think it should be done in moderation....the more horses you have, the more likely something will go wrong. I'd like to think our little community has a core of ethical and trustworthy people....but unfortunately thats not who's been applying for stakes lately. Its the leaches who troll every forum looking for a free ride, and some of them are looking to rip you off. Its a shame, cause you and a few other people are really generous and its what makes OT the best forum I've ever been a part of.

I really hope things dont get out of hand....I'd hate to see it get the axe.
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
  23. sad to hear.

the couple times that i steaked people in OT, they ended up not even playing the tournament and never got back to me why. they were only micro steaks, so i let it go. it wasn't anyone that's even around anymore (shocking) so oh well.

eventually i'll give out more
    Add tmac456 to Rail
  24. ya rly. I have never had a stake but i would like to sometime and so many people are cool enough to hand em out pretty frequently. hopefully these mf'ers dont ruin it
    Add GPop21 to Rail
  25. Yeah I pretty much agree with Mr. Blonde
    Add FLB-PUNKER to Rail
  26. *Sigh* Sorry to hear this....

Add GreesonEV to Rail
  27. i had dpottz wait close to 8 days....it took 7 business days for my deposit to go through...so it really might take a while
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
  28. I'm just mad that your ex-girlfriend is moving away from my town.
    Add rocksolid124 to Rail
  29. Not trying to be a douche...but seriously keep this to pm's so we dont have to end all of the stakes in OT again? I'm sorry you got dicked over and all but really we can't have the sunday horse contest end or I'll be the sad panda.

Add GreesonEV to Rail
  30. cmk u have staked me once and i ship you 40$ something i forget. I don't think i forgot to send any money, but if i had i will gladly ship it to u. i'm like 99% sure i don't owe u any dough. I have a problem keeping a BR online, i just cash out any win all the time whenever i get a win and spend them on bullshit and playing live cash out of my roll, so I APPRECIATE THESE STAKES AND I HOPE YOU ALL KNWO THAT I'M TRUSTWORTHY. I'M ON AIM 24/7 AND WOULD LOVE TO BE STAKED AGAIN. I'm sorry to hear about the certain few that can't ship you ur monieessss. thnx again for the stake and i appreciate everything.

Add Appst08 to Rail