[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Will shave your back while eating Cheerios.
  2. is there
  3. supports everything you do with 100% conviction
  4. bronze: licks pb off your nuts
  5. Lollllllllll! Ftr there's an awkward public service message here that has two bromancers sitting in a bathroom doing this. I still have no idea what the ad is for but I think it's about proper mental health, maybe. Creeps me the fuck out. I'll look for a clip.
  6. cuts hair.
  7. makes you look attractive by comparison.
  8. didnt know kev was black (ha?)
    knows how to get things. being connected is nice
  9. The correct answer is an auto mechanic.

Will let you fuck their wife is a close second with the bronze going to a cop/lawyer you can trust.
  10. pays for everything
  11. is a member of augusta and flys you down there every second weekend as he "likes your game", also shares his sexy secretary and pays you a handsome salary for you keeping an eye on his house whilst he's away every other day

12. Has a roommate who is a webcam model
  13. nice ^
  14. Brings you $8 worth of vegetables and melon maybe once a year
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

Brings you $8 worth of vegetables and melon maybe once a year

God what I'd pay for that.
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

Brings you $8 worth of vegetables and melon maybe once a year

looooool

and has a pretty diverse crop too.
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

has a 15 year old sister

who

Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

likes to experiment.

I agree
  18. Watermelons alone are 5.99 here. Cucumbers are .99 (I already ate one prior to that picture too). No idea what peppers and zucchini are. Corn is probation cheap I'll grant that. Melons got to be what like 2.50? So we are talking like at least $11 worth of goods here AND free delivery so nice exaggeration now you look dumb
  19. I have a buddy who has access to alot of sports events in TO and that is fucking amazing

Having one who a is handy at certain things (IE: plumbing,electircal) that can help with minor stuff is good
  20. +1 to friends who are good at fixing shit - miss my old neighbor Fred who was a general contractor and fix it guy extraordinaire. I threw some money his way for bigger jobs but he fixed a lot of things for free. I'm the worlds worst do it yourself repairman.
    Originally Posted by coolhandkev View Post

Watermelons alone are 5.99 here. Cucumbers are .99 (I already ate one prior to that picture too). No idea what peppers and zucchini are. Corn is probation cheap I'll grant that. Melons got to be what like 2.50? So we are talking like at least $11 worth of goods here AND free delivery so nice exaggeration now you look dumb

qft fuck u haters

and i know it's been said already but will blow u is the correct answer ainec.
    Originally Posted by coolhandkev View Post

Watermelons alone are 5.99 here. Cucumbers are .99 (I already ate one prior to that picture too). No idea what peppers and zucchini are. Corn is probation cheap I'll grant that. Melons got to be what like 2.50? So we are talking like at least $11 worth of goods here AND free delivery so nice exaggeration now you look dumb

Looool Due to the strength of the last sentence I hearby apologize profusely. It was a cheap (no pun intended) shot, and I was wrong. That shit looks delicious fwiw
  23. likes to go strip clubbing and insists on picking up the tab.
  24. likes to bring home strippers and pick up the tab.
  25. is willing to hold up his end of the bargain when you yell switch...

when its his wife
  26. brings home Tab. that he paid for

Edited By: norcaljeff Aug 28th, 2012 at 12:34 AM
  27. hey, isn't that what fat girls drink? nttawwt