[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Will shave your back while eating Cheerios.
    Add skisteve to Rail
  2. is there
    Add Gosselinator to Rail
  3. supports everything you do with 100% conviction
    Add Mr323 to Rail
  4. bronze: licks pb off your nuts
    Add Mr323 to Rail
  5. Add fetaman to Rail
  6. Lollllllllll! Ftr there's an awkward public service message here that has two bromancers sitting in a bathroom doing this. I still have no idea what the ad is for but I think it's about proper mental health, maybe. Creeps me the fuck out. I'll look for a clip.
    Add skisteve to Rail
  7. cuts hair.
    Add Reech to Rail
  8. makes you look attractive by comparison.
    Add Ozzie to Rail
  9. didnt know kev was black (ha?)
    knows how to get things. being connected is nice
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  10. The correct answer is an auto mechanic.

Will let you fuck their wife is a close second with the bronze going to a cop/lawyer you can trust.
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  11. pays for everything
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
  12. is a member of augusta and flys you down there every second weekend as he "likes your game", also shares his sexy secretary and pays you a handsome salary for you keeping an eye on his house whilst he's away every other day

Add norv to Rail
  13. Has a roommate who is a webcam model
    Add bjt86 to Rail
  14. nice ^
    Add Mr323 to Rail
  15. Brings you $8 worth of vegetables and melon maybe once a year
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

Brings you $8 worth of vegetables and melon maybe once a year

God what I'd pay for that.
    Add sacaniga to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

Brings you $8 worth of vegetables and melon maybe once a year

looooool

and has a pretty diverse crop too.
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

has a 15 year old sister

who

Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

likes to experiment.

I agree
    Add Scha to Rail
  19. Watermelons alone are 5.99 here. Cucumbers are .99 (I already ate one prior to that picture too). No idea what peppers and zucchini are. Corn is probation cheap I'll grant that. Melons got to be what like 2.50? So we are talking like at least $11 worth of goods here AND free delivery so nice exaggeration now you look dumb
    Thread StarterAdd coolhandkev to Rail
  20. I have a buddy who has access to alot of sports events in TO and that is fucking amazing

Having one who a is handy at certain things (IE: plumbing,electircal) that can help with minor stuff is good
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  21. +1 to friends who are good at fixing shit - miss my old neighbor Fred who was a general contractor and fix it guy extraordinaire. I threw some money his way for bigger jobs but he fixed a lot of things for free. I'm the worlds worst do it yourself repairman.
    Add saxman to Rail
    Originally Posted by coolhandkev View Post

Watermelons alone are 5.99 here. Cucumbers are .99 (I already ate one prior to that picture too). No idea what peppers and zucchini are. Corn is probation cheap I'll grant that. Melons got to be what like 2.50? So we are talking like at least $11 worth of goods here AND free delivery so nice exaggeration now you look dumb

qft fuck u haters

and i know it's been said already but will blow u is the correct answer ainec.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
    Originally Posted by coolhandkev View Post

Watermelons alone are 5.99 here. Cucumbers are .99 (I already ate one prior to that picture too). No idea what peppers and zucchini are. Corn is probation cheap I'll grant that. Melons got to be what like 2.50? So we are talking like at least $11 worth of goods here AND free delivery so nice exaggeration now you look dumb

Looool Due to the strength of the last sentence I hearby apologize profusely. It was a cheap (no pun intended) shot, and I was wrong. That shit looks delicious fwiw
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  24. likes to go strip clubbing and insists on picking up the tab.
    Add Mr Galt to Rail
  25. likes to bring home strippers and pick up the tab.
    Add userid363 to Rail
  26. is willing to hold up his end of the bargain when you yell switch...

when its his wife
    Add frostymember to Rail
  27. brings home Tab. that he paid for

Edited By: norcaljeff Aug 28th, 2012 at 01:34 AM
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  28. hey, isn't that what fat girls drink? nttawwt
    Add userid363 to Rail