1. For those of you who like podcasts, peep this. http://blog.joerogan.net/ Each episode, Joe and a random guest get baked and talk about aliens and such. Right now Neal Brennan, cocreater of Chappelle Show, is talking about all kinds of juicy shit.
    Add 80lballz to Rail
  2. hahahaha this is pretty funny
    Add sssssssivarT to Rail
  3. I'm a loyal Rogan follower easily one of the best Podcasts.
    Add perma_tilt to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

cliffs plz

-- rando op tells us to "peep" something
    ---ssssssssssssssssssivifart approves

yeah, im not clicking that
    Edited By: Glo4m Jun 15th, 2011 at 02:22 AM
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  5. that's a damn good point imo. ty sir
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  6. google joe rogan experience then . I smoke rocks joe rogan
    Thread StarterAdd 80lballz to Rail
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

-- rando op tells us to "peep" something
    ---ssssssssssssssssssivifart approves

yeah, im not clicking that

GLOAM been here since 06, have you even made a dime in poker you bum.
    Add sssssssivarT to Rail
    Originally Posted by sssssssivarT View Post

Guess what douchebag, this isn't a poker room. Have you even made a post that wasn't totally worthless? Aren't you the retard who made that cigarette thread? lol fail...
    Add voorh33s to Rail
    Originally Posted by 80lballz View Post

For those of you who like podcasts, peep this. http://blog.joerogan.net/ Each episode, Joe and a random guest get baked and talk about aliens and such. Right now Neal Brennan, cocreater of Chappelle Show, is talking about all kinds of juicy shit.

what podcast # is it?
    Add littleze to Rail
    Originally Posted by voorh33s View Post

Guess what douchebag, this isn't a poker room. Have you even made a post that wasn't totally worthless? Aren't you the retard who made that cigarette thread? lol fail...

lol another person who couldn't make it in the poker world and had to be a offtopic forum allstar.

I WIN!
    Add sssssssivarT to Rail
  11. I'm not an allstar here. People either hate me or don't know who the fuck I am. But at least 10% of my posts have substance.

Your lack of awareness here makes everyone else awkward. This is why no one wants you here.
    Add voorh33s to Rail
  12. WTF have you done in poker? go kill yourself

Add Leafs4ever21 to Rail
  13. BTW, I'm not going to get into a poker discussion with you but I'll just say one thing. If you're actually good at poker, you don't talk about winnings or point out the failings of others.

It's a winning thing, wouldn't expect you to understand.
    Add voorh33s to Rail
  14. cliffs? not of the argument.
    Add BDSPKRSTR to Rail
    Originally Posted by voorh33s View Post

BTW, I'm not going to get into a poker discussion with you but I'll just say one thing. If you're actually good at poker, you don't talk about winnings or point out the failings of others.

It's a winning thing, wouldn't expect you to understand.

this post pwns pretty hard
    Add Reech to Rail

lol another person who couldn't make it in the poker world and had to be a offtopic forum allstar.

I WIN!

Why do I have a feeling you play poker for Halloween candy because you're not old enough to even drive?
    Add Z-Fresh to Rail
  17. eat shit sssssssssivart

Add smcrawford2 to Rail

I WIN!

looooooool Canada
    Add Hateflops to Rail
  19. joe rogan...aliens... i'm in

Add northkato to Rail

man u fucking suck

Add bballin04 to Rail
  21. The "tells the truth about the chapelle show" part must have come after they started talking about bin laden. That was where it got awkward and you could tell rogan was sitting there thinking "wow, this guy is a moron". Not a big fan of Neal Brennan after watching the first 50 minutes of that.

Co-creator schmo-creator, this guy rode chapelle's success and hasn't done anything worthwhile since that show ended.
    Add MeJahAndOmaha to Rail
  22. it seems as tho there has been an increase in the number of dickheads coming into ot talking about poker results. it seems like kevmode or whatever his name is does it in every other thread
    Add djg23 to Rail

/thread
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  24. so what the hell is the truth about chapelles show, all I read was two guys hissyfit
    Add lilbignuts to Rail
  25. dave started getting more and more rich and powerful til he met the dude who invented fire and realized everything was bullshit and he needed a break.
    Add voorh33s to Rail
  26. lol @ backwards Travis itt

Add Luho to Rail
    Originally Posted by MeJahAndOmaha View Post

The "tells the truth about the chapelle show" part must have come after they started talking about bin laden. That was where it got awkward and you could tell rogan was sitting there thinking "wow, this guy is a moron". Not a big fan of Neal Brennan after watching the first 50 minutes of that.

Co-creator schmo-creator, this guy rode chapelle's success and hasn't done anything worthwhile since that show ended.

What has Chapelle done since? Chapelle def brought more value to the show than Neil but they wrote/created the show and it's sketches together.
    Add littleze to Rail
    Originally Posted by littleze View Post

What has Chapelle done since? Chapelle def brought more value to the show than Neil but they wrote/created the show and it's sketches together.

Umm he can still walk into any comedy club and light the place up. He clearly wanted a break, you don't think he's telling people to shove their tv and movie offers up their ass left and right? You realize that his standup aside from the show is some of the best ever?
    Add voorh33s to Rail
  29. I'm not doubting that just pointing out that Dave and Neil have both not done anything big since. Dave is a natural super star of comedy but bottom line is Neil did contribute to the show and to say he didn't makes no sense like Mejah was saying.
    Add littleze to Rail