[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. For those of you who like podcasts, peep this. http://blog.joerogan.net/ Each episode, Joe and a random guest get baked and talk about aliens and such. Right now Neal Brennan, cocreater of Chappelle Show, is talking about all kinds of juicy shit.
  2. hahahaha this is pretty funny
  3. I'm a loyal Rogan follower easily one of the best Podcasts.
  4. cliffs plz
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

cliffs plz

-- rando op tells us to "peep" something
    ---ssssssssssssssssssivifart approves

yeah, im not clicking that
    Edited By: Glo4m Jun 15th, 2011 at 02:22 AM
  6. that's a damn good point imo. ty sir
  7. google joe rogan experience then . I smoke rocks joe rogan
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

-- rando op tells us to "peep" something
    ---ssssssssssssssssssivifart approves

yeah, im not clicking that

GLOAM been here since 06, have you even made a dime in poker you bum.
    Originally Posted by sssssssivarT View Post

Guess what douchebag, this isn't a poker room. Have you even made a post that wasn't totally worthless? Aren't you the retard who made that cigarette thread? lol fail...
    Originally Posted by 80lballz View Post

For those of you who like podcasts, peep this. http://blog.joerogan.net/ Each episode, Joe and a random guest get baked and talk about aliens and such. Right now Neal Brennan, cocreater of Chappelle Show, is talking about all kinds of juicy shit.

what podcast # is it?
    Originally Posted by voorh33s View Post

Guess what douchebag, this isn't a poker room. Have you even made a post that wasn't totally worthless? Aren't you the retard who made that cigarette thread? lol fail...

lol another person who couldn't make it in the poker world and had to be a offtopic forum allstar.

I WIN!
  12. I'm not an allstar here. People either hate me or don't know who the fuck I am. But at least 10% of my posts have substance.

Your lack of awareness here makes everyone else awkward. This is why no one wants you here.
  13. WTF have you done in poker? go kill yourself

14. BTW, I'm not going to get into a poker discussion with you but I'll just say one thing. If you're actually good at poker, you don't talk about winnings or point out the failings of others.

It's a winning thing, wouldn't expect you to understand.
  15. cliffs? not of the argument.
    Originally Posted by voorh33s View Post

BTW, I'm not going to get into a poker discussion with you but I'll just say one thing. If you're actually good at poker, you don't talk about winnings or point out the failings of others.

It's a winning thing, wouldn't expect you to understand.

this post pwns pretty hard

lol another person who couldn't make it in the poker world and had to be a offtopic forum allstar.

I WIN!

Why do I have a feeling you play poker for Halloween candy because you're not old enough to even drive?
  18. eat shit sssssssssivart

I WIN!

looooooool Canada
  20. joe rogan...aliens... i'm in

man u fucking suck

22. The "tells the truth about the chapelle show" part must have come after they started talking about bin laden. That was where it got awkward and you could tell rogan was sitting there thinking "wow, this guy is a moron". Not a big fan of Neal Brennan after watching the first 50 minutes of that.

Co-creator schmo-creator, this guy rode chapelle's success and hasn't done anything worthwhile since that show ended.
  23. it seems as tho there has been an increase in the number of dickheads coming into ot talking about poker results. it seems like kevmode or whatever his name is does it in every other thread

/thread
  25. so what the hell is the truth about chapelles show, all I read was two guys hissyfit
  26. dave started getting more and more rich and powerful til he met the dude who invented fire and realized everything was bullshit and he needed a break.
  27. lol @ backwards Travis itt

Originally Posted by MeJahAndOmaha View Post

The "tells the truth about the chapelle show" part must have come after they started talking about bin laden. That was where it got awkward and you could tell rogan was sitting there thinking "wow, this guy is a moron". Not a big fan of Neal Brennan after watching the first 50 minutes of that.

Co-creator schmo-creator, this guy rode chapelle's success and hasn't done anything worthwhile since that show ended.

What has Chapelle done since? Chapelle def brought more value to the show than Neil but they wrote/created the show and it's sketches together.
    Originally Posted by littleze View Post

What has Chapelle done since? Chapelle def brought more value to the show than Neil but they wrote/created the show and it's sketches together.

Umm he can still walk into any comedy club and light the place up. He clearly wanted a break, you don't think he's telling people to shove their tv and movie offers up their ass left and right? You realize that his standup aside from the show is some of the best ever?
  30. I'm not doubting that just pointing out that Dave and Neil have both not done anything big since. Dave is a natural super star of comedy but bottom line is Neil did contribute to the show and to say he didn't makes no sense like Mejah was saying.