[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

Originally Posted by Bigk975j View Post

i like cat pee.

Edited By: MadProfesor Dec 30th, 2011 at 08:02 PM
    Originally Posted by Bigk975j View Post

Edited By: hiroshi_87 Dec 30th, 2011 at 08:22 PM
  3. Here are some final dry harvest pics...

4. Nice..what flavor is that Avon?
  5. The strain is Purple Diesel. (Purple Kush x Sour Diesel)

It taste like exotic, tropical incense. Really unique flavor. Hard to describe. Honestly looks better than it smokes IMO,.
    Edited By: Avon Barksdale Jan 10th, 2012 at 09:37 PM
  6. Bag appeal is there. Thought it looked like a purple diesel variety. Like you, I dont really like the flavor of it at all, and this is coming from a huge sour/ anything chemdawg based fan.

Looks like you put a lot of love into your ladies though man, good job!

I have quite a few dank flavors right now; Ill snap some pics tomorrow and throw them up.
    Edited By: myzislow Jan 4th, 2012 at 07:40 AM
  7. Yeah, she hits 5/5 on bag appeal for sure.
    Edited By: Avon Barksdale Jan 10th, 2012 at 09:38 PM
  8. That aint shabby at all lol. 4k a piece days were way back in 2001 here. Now we are lucky to get 3k for top quality.

9. That shit Cray
  10. some vortex came thru here recently (no pics)... this was the first time i heard of/saw this... pretty impresssive...as dank as anything ive ever seen not in the chem/diesel/og line
    Originally Posted by Popperhead View Post

That shit Cray

Is that the herer? ;)
  12. YA buddy boy it was great I was gonna text you tonight after I've been clean for 10 hours and tried a sample
  13. Lol nice, yeah keep me posted.
  14. Of course this gets bumped on a day when I'm dry you assholes
  15. Some of the new strains my fav place, iambud.org, just got ahold of:

Green Crack

Blue Dream

Cotton Candy Kush

Sour Grape

Love these guys.
  16. hiroshi can u hook me up?
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

hiroshi can u hook me up?

you live in ottawa, you have a silly moustache, like to work out, and think your wife that's a 7 is a 9 ... confirmed narc.
    Originally Posted by saxman View Post

you live in ottawa, you have a silly moustache, like to work out, and think your wife that's a 7 is a 9 ... confirmed narc.

[ ] lives anywhere near ottawa
    [ ] have a moustache year round
    [x] works out alot
    [x] wife is a 10
    [ ] is a narc
  19. lmao ... 2 out of 5 aint bad
    Originally Posted by saxman View Post

lmao ... 2 out of 5 aint bad

Edited By: smokerock247 Jan 11th, 2012 at 03:13 AM
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

hiroshi can u hook me up?

I had it all laid out in my mind. I was going to ask for the "Smokerock Experience" as payment for an ounce. A couple hours of being Donny... life as a fucking baller. A smoking 10 of a wife, my own house, a management position with a nice company, and a bankroll to grind out micro steaks online. It (or at least the illusion of it) could all be mine for a few fleeting moments.

I'd start out the session by logging onto P5's, and posting in about a dozen threads (minimum), listing the reasons why I am awesome, regardless of the thread topic. I would then lean back in SR's IKEA brand office chair, with my hands clasped behind my head in a relaxed manner, and list the reasons why I am awesome to myself (in a soothing Jeff Bridges voice) in my head.

Pic related: This is a visual depiction of the above mentioned scenario's end result.

After this invigorating mental masturbation, I'd fire up pokerstars, and reg in a few $5.50 6-man SNGs. Since I'm already a wealthy 25 year old, I have the luxury of simply playing for fun. Despite this, I continue to maintain an aggressive online persona as that of a crack-addicted degenerate microstakes tuna. My handle of Smokerock247, and loosely coherent babble in the chatbox is enough to convince my opponents of such, and therefore, camouflage my true skills on the online felt.

gg, nh, wp, ul, etc.

After an exhilarating first hour or so, I'm ready for the Pièce de résistance...

Confirmed 10. Obviously I'm going to be busting 2 nuts in this fine piece o ace.

Just as I was about to propose this arrangement, in exchange for illegal drugs, I had an epiphany. Although I knew that it would be pretty cool to be SR247 for a couple hours... I realized that it would definitely suck to have a reminder of him on my upper lip for the rest of my life.

And then, the moment passed.
    Edited By: hiroshi_87 Jan 11th, 2012 at 07:59 AM
    Reason: Seriously though dude, I have no idea what you're talking about...
    Originally Posted by hiroshi_87 View Post

I had it all laid out in my mind. I was going to ask for the "Smokerock Experience" as payment for an ounce. A couple hours of being Donny... life as a fucking baller. A smoking 10 of a wife, my own house, a management position with a nice company, and a bankroll to grind out micro steaks online. It (or at least the illusion of it) could all be mine for a few fleeting moments.

I'd start out the session by logging onto P5's, and posting in about a dozen threads (minimum), listing the reasons why I am awesome, regardless of the thread topic. I would then lean back in SR's IKEA brand office chair, with my hands clasped behind my head in a relaxed manner, and list the reasons why I am awesome to myself (in a soothing Jeff Bridges voice) in my head.

Pic related: This is a visual depiction of the above mentioned scenario's end result.

After this invigorating mental masturbation, I'd fire up pokerstars, and reg in a few $5.50 6-man SNGs. Since I'm already a wealthy 25 year old, I have the luxury of simply playing for fun. Despite this, I continue to maintain an aggressive online persona as that of a crack-addicted degenerate microstakes tuna. My handle of Smokerock247, and loosely coherent babble in the chatbox is enough to convince my opponents of such, and therefore, camouflage my true skills on the online felt.

gg, nh, wp, ul, etc.

After an exhilarating first hour or so, I'm ready for the Pièce de résistance...

Confirmed 10. Obviously I'm going to be busting 2 nuts in this fine piece o ace.

Just as I was about to propose this arrangement, in exchange for illegal drugs, I had an epiphany. Although I knew that it would be pretty cool to be SR247 for a couple hours... I realized that it would definitely suck to have a reminder of him on my upper lip for the rest of my life.

And then, the moment passed.

it was vwp up until you made this error on lip placement, thus ruining your chance to be funny.

ul and gg tho

nh
  23. Nah bro, that's you. Mrs. Smokerock's herpa derp would be on my upper lip.
    Originally Posted by hiroshi_87 View Post

Nah bro, that's you. Mrs. Smokerock's herpa derp would be on my upper lip.

lolz, we are both herpa derp free tho. ive been tested.

pm me if u wanna do business

gl
    Originally Posted by 3bet View Post

Some of the new strains my fav place, iambud.org, just got ahold of:

Green Crack

Blue Dream

Cotton Candy Kush

Sour Grape

Love these guys.

remind me to never go through iambud.org...All outdoor mid grade?? Hopefully you're not in CA?
  26. lol hiroshi brought the wood! your post is gold imo.

edit: sr247's wife is Casey Anthony after eating about 6 kids?
    Edited By: gutbirdxx Jan 11th, 2012 at 09:44 PM
  27. That iambud stuff is garbage, sorry. Please dont think that is what CA has to offer.
    Originally Posted by gutbirdxx View Post

edit: sr247's wife is Casey Anthony after eating about 6 kids?

I can see the resemblance.
  29. Not really sure how this is gonna show up if it's not super high res but here goes....

Sour Diesel

Cheese