[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Does anybody have any experience dealing with these people? They are like a completely separate race of people. I had no idea how deep this shit went until one came to work for me. He is a nice enough dude but he is a full blown juggalo on the weekends, face paint and all. Most have a hatchet man tattoo, the girls are called Juggalettes. After doing some research it becomes even more fascinating. For some reason they are drawn to the cheap soda called Faygo. I have drank Faygo numerous times but never new it was linked to the ICP. And for those that don't know, Juggalos are cult followers of the Insane Clowne Posse, who I only know from the WCW wrestling days.

2. I don't associate with gang members.
  3. Unfortunately all too familiar, they originated around here I believe. Buncha fucking weirdos imo, fans even more so than the shitty band.
  4. are the like neo-goth kids?

5. Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror....and I wonder...who are you Adam?
  6. ICP puts on a hell of a show.

I went to one of their shows because Kotton Mouth Kings, Tech 9, and Bone Thugs (in CLE) were the openers.

They actually shake up 2 liters of Faygo and kick them into the air so the pressure makes a rocket spewing faygo all over the crowd. Was a good time

Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

are the like neo-goth kids?

No, complete white trash, loud and obnoxious. Think backyard wrestling, bad white rap music, and 40 ounces of red Faygo.

8.  1
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

are the like neo-goth kids?

No, complete white trash, loud and obnoxious. Think backyard wrestling, bad white rap music, and 40 ounces of red Faygo.

10.  1
  11. FBI designates them a gang like criminal organization... LOL

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011...ed-as-gang-fbi
  12. http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...h-the-juggalos

Only clip I could find from the episode unfortunately.
    Edited By: RyJS Feb 23rd, 2012 at 10:19 PM

13. Funny story, we have this cute little Fed-ex chick that delivers everyday to work. Every dude has hit on her at some point with no luck. One day I sent my Juggalo friend to help her load some stuff, and I see them shooting the shit in the parking lot for 5-6 minutes. I asked him what was going on. She saw his hatchet man tattoo and said she was a Juggalette and showed hers. Gross.

Edited By: LizardBoy Feb 23rd, 2012 at 10:22 PM
  14. I knew a juggalette in high school.

that was pretty exciting.
  15. I was a substitute teacher a few years ago for a special needs class. There was this kid who wore all black every day and did nothing but sit at his computer and watch ICP videos instead of work. I talked to him and he went on and on about how great their music was. I told him to turn it off and he just sat there and pouted the entire class. ICP is absolute shit.
  16. lol ICP is the fucking pitts...... which should tell you something about these sick, perverted people
  17. They seem like nice people
    Edited By: SirBobby Feb 23rd, 2012 at 10:57 PM
  18. lol fucking clowns
  19. That's some quality lyrical content there . . .

20. hahahah I had no idea these people were real some research proves wrong. wow.
  21. How do magnets work? Fuckin' miracles
  22. I have yet to have a conversation with any of these people but I'm looking forward to it
  23. what is the belief of a juggalo, exactly? (if anything)
  24. people who do renaissance fairs on the weekends are cooler than these people. i dont get either

edit:
    LOLOL at similar threads
    http://www.pocketfives.com/f13/tila-...hering-595509/
    Edited By: Lameass_ Feb 23rd, 2012 at 11:24 PM
    Reason: LOL CUTLER
  25. <-- self admitted one time ICP fan. Wouldnt say I was a juggalo, but I wore this Tshirt routinely and would get random strangers come up and high 5 me or say shit like "Juggalo nation" or Juggalo 4-life".

26. http://www.putlocker.com/file/AA01FED9CAC266B8#

^ working link (for me) to Workaholics episode "Straight Up Juggahos"
  27. being from Detroit, i was down with the clown. There is a great mini-documentary about Juggalos. Good stuff if you can track it down.