[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Has anyone ever had this happen to them? I went to a Wal-mart the other day (April 1st to be exact). I was shopping for some of those Teddy Grahams and Powerade when I suddenly felt the after-effects of the local Mexican restaurant - Maria's, if I recall correctly. If you were wondering, I had a couple of enchiladas and some refried beans, so haters...hate on!

So at any rate, I normally am petrified...PETRIFIED...of using public bathrooms to take a dump. Like...I'll still take a piss from time to time when I REALLY have to go, because I'm scared of ruining my body if I hold it in, but I will not shit on a toilet that some random uses on the toilet. My ass is too good for that. It's kinda like taking up two spaces in the parking lot because I feel my car is too good...damnit, my caboose is royalty bitches.

I ran into the bathroom, and some punk fucking kid decided that he'd take advantage of the shit-inclined, because as I sat down on the toilet, I heard a squishy noise emanate from the commode. Of course I didn't know what it was, but after my business was taken care of and I flushed (twice for good measure), I realized that my body wasn't allowing me to stand. SOME MOTHER FUCKING KID SUPER GLUED ME TO THE SEAT!

I yelled to the top of my lungs, "SOMEONE HELP ME! I'M STUCK!" and all I heard were snickers coming from the stall beside me. I then decided that while I was there, I would ask if he had a square to spare, but of course, he couldn't spare a square. Damn hoarders of toilet tissue. At any rate, the paramedics were called, and boy was it ever annoying for them to use the Jaws of life to get me off.

At any rate, I don't appreciate the laughter I got walking through the waiting room with a fucking toilet seat glued to my ass. I also don't expect the potty humor from my doctor. It's just been a shitty day, and now I'm going to take a dump.
    Add rocksolid124 to Rail
  2. S
    Edited By: The Alchemist Apr 7th, 2011 at 05:20 AM
    Reason: no one ever does S
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  3. T
    Add Bonestein to Rail
  4. F
    Add gutbirdxx to Rail
  5. O.

Edited By: BirdWings Apr 7th, 2011 at 05:33 AM
    Add BirdWings to Rail
  6. T

Yeah, that's right. I WAS spending the whole night sitting the fuck on toilets!! That's the whole prob!
    Edited By: rocksolid124 Apr 7th, 2011 at 05:24 AM
    Thread StarterAdd rocksolid124 to Rail
    Originally Posted by BirdWings View Post

O

Add budo09 to Rail

O

9. lol budo too much wine tonight thought that S was a G
    Add BirdWings to Rail

O

lol fucking fale
    Edited By: gutbirdxx Apr 7th, 2011 at 05:29 AM
    Add gutbirdxx to Rail

O

Add Phi to Rail
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

S

Originally Posted by Bonestein View Post

T

Originally Posted by gutbirdxx View Post

F

U

haha, just read phi's thread. icwudt.
    Edited By: MissBecky Apr 7th, 2011 at 05:34 AM
    Reason: you'll have to excuse my friend, he's a little slow.
    Add MissBecky to Rail

lol budo too much wine tonight thought that S was a G

I don't think you get it.

Add budo09 to Rail
  14. OT looking like a med ward lately.
    Add goofy2485 to Rail
    Originally Posted by goofy2485 View Post

OT looking like a med ward lately.

Add budo09 to Rail
  16. Looool time for me to sign off...Sit The Fuck Down...the toilet seat got me. Double fail :/
    Add BirdWings to Rail
    Originally Posted by goofy2485 View Post

OT looking like a med ward lately.

the sun has been rising lately as well.
    Originally Posted by budo09 View Post

This is an awesome gif
    Add GrenadierB to Rail
  19. pics or gtfo
    Add Turt22 to Rail