[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. It tastes so fucking good.

1 gallon apple cider
    1/2 gallon apple juice
    2 cups sugar
    a little brown sugar
    6-7 cinammon sticks

simmer it for 2 hours or so, let it cool and add a bottle of Everclear.
  2. but why do you want to go blind?
  3. 151 or 190?
  4. EDIT: oh, it's a drink... lol... wanted pics of said pie with everclear in it
    Originally Posted by jtslmn720 View Post

151 or 190?

190 and it really is amazing. You can't taste the alcohol at all. It just taste like strong cider. I could be in serious trouble.
  6. 190 obv
  7. why does this sound somewhat good
  8. everclear bacon explosion is the nuts.
  9. you guys have never had this before???

holy shit its awesome.
    Originally Posted by wwe_freak_88 View Post

why does this sound somewhat good

Cause it is.

Roommate in college used to make this stuff in the dorm kitchen, shit was the booooooommbb, been blind drunk on that few times as it's delishus fo sho.
    Originally Posted by Jimbo31 View Post

you guys have never had this before???

yea it seems like a real common drink that is easy to prepare, of course everyone has had it dude... oh wait.
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

yea it seems like a real common drink that is easy to prepare, of course everyone has had it dude... oh wait.

well the liquor stores here sell it.... all you have to do is heat it up a lil to get it warm.
  13. this stuff sounds good. im gonna have to try this asap.
  14. applepie is the shit. lol @ waco for never having this

15. Thread Starter
  16. I got the bottles from a friend who is a bartender. No, I don't drink Canadien Mist or whatever Calvert is. Oh, and I tried it both warm and over ice. It's better warm/room temperature.
  17. wow, thanks in advance for ruining my next sunday/saturday morning and ensuring I spend both of those days completly hungover/worthless/lazy/etc...
  18. count me in for knowing zero about what this was...i thought it was a real pie at first, too.

must have missed my college days by a year or two.
  19. this is the best for getting girls hammered

at least thats what ive heard
    Originally Posted by LizardBoy View Post

[ ] will end well
  21. ok you're mixing a bunch of sugar with sugar water and low quality alcohol..... oh don't let me forget the cinnamon and apple flavors. So the goal is to create the biggest hangover possible for yourself?
    Originally Posted by LizardBoy View Post

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G1PllrfeiVw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G1PllrfeiVw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></object>
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

ok you're mixing a bunch of sugar with sugar water and low quality alcohol..... oh don't let me forget the cinnamon and apple flavors. So the goal is to create the biggest hangover possible for yourself?

No the goal is very simple. 200 Proof Alcohol + Tasting like apple pie = Easiest pantie dropper possible...Even half of you virgins could probably get laid if you tried this...
    Originally Posted by DoubleUp28 View Post

No the goal is very simple. 200 Proof Alcohol + Tasting like apple pie = Easiest pantie dropper possible...Even half of you virgins could probably get laid if you tried this...

lolll ok captain douchebag.

uhhhhh cool bro

So its like the redneck date rape drug???
  27. Jungle Juice is about as ambitious as I get when it comes to Everclear drinks. This, however, sounds delicious. I def thought it was a pie when I opened the thread.

[ ] 200 proof
  29. doesn't this recipe only work out to about 10% alcohol?

Unfortunately this house is seemingly devoid of said vagina, and I don't anticipate a run on it whilst facial hair is groomed in said fashion.