[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1. 2 things. Upton's voice........sheesh

    second, erin andrews needs to stay as far away from upton as possible. Must suck to look so haggard in comparison.
  2. waco is obv correct in how to rank.

    4, 1, 3, 2 immfo. I would need to see way more pics of 2 to rank her any higher
  3.  
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post


    second, erin andrews needs to stay as far away from upton as possible. Must suck to look so haggard in comparison.


    I agree. As long as EA is not next to Kate Upton she is smoking. Or either Dirk is one ugly fucker.


     
  4. WacoKidd is absolutely raping this thread. There is only one ranking system, the rest of you are crazzzzzzzzzzzzy.
  5.  
    Originally Posted by SmokeyCasinos View Post


    Look at that cellulite, donotwant.jpg

    ;)
     
  6. Whats up with the chicks left boob being bigger than the right in the back?!?

  7. After watching the Sobe commercial im officially Kate >>>
  8. The reason rational people prefer Waco's ranking method, aside from the reasons in the 2 posts he quoted, is that it follows the way EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD is ranked.

    For example:

    Say someone asks you to rank the cereals from this pic. Would you honestly point to the Corn Pops and say "That one first", then point to the Honey Smacks and say "then that one", then point to the Fruit Loops and say "Then that one", then point to the Apple Jacks and say "then that one last"????? This is the equivalent of ranking them like

    3 1
    2 4

    Hell no, you would just say their names in order, without having to point: Corn Pops, then Honey Smacks, then Fruit Loops, then Apple Jacks.

    Or say you were looking at this pic:

    and someone asked you to rank them in order of how good you thought they were.

    Would you go

    7 3 6 5 1
    9 2 8 4 10

    or would you be like "Lebron, then Kobe, then Wade, then Duncan, Garnett, Howard, Iverson, Yao, TMac, Amare"

    So obviously when ranking anything, anything at all, you just list them, in order, from best to worst. Sports standings are this way, Billboard Charts are this way, every ranking of anything is this way. The way people logically understand rankings is by listing them in order, by name.

    Obviously the difference between this and pics of random hot girls is that you don't know their names. So what Waco's method does is assign them a simple and convenient "name", a number based on their position in the picture. Using these "names", the unknown girls are then ranked in order, from best to worst, the same way everything else in the world is ranked. And aside from all that it's just natural to use names to identify things. If I was looking at the pic of the 4 softball chicks and I didn't know who any of them were, I would just be like "zomg look at how hot 4 is" or "wow that girl on the far right is hot". I didn't know her name, but I identified her easily. I wouldn't quickly label the picture with a 2 4 3 1 and be like "zomg, look at how hot that girl is that I put the 1 under."

    /bfactoresque analysis post
     
  9. Thread Starter
  10.  
    Originally Posted by Nickc011 View Post

    Look at that cellulite, donotwant.jpg

    ;)

    You're obv joking but i must say this. Being a valet i see LOTS of cellulite on sooooooo many fine ass perfect women. They all gots it. Just shows in different ways. Even the tiniest of women shows some when they get out of a car seat.
  11.  
    Originally Posted by SerlinSteak19 View Post

  12.  
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post


    second, erin andrews needs to stay as far away from upton as possible. Must suck to look so haggard in comparison.

    you shut your fuckin cockwasher.
  13.  
    Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

    you shut your fuckin cockwasher.

    but notice you didn't say it was false...
    Thread Starter
  14.  
    Originally Posted by Mad_Nervous View Post

    You're obv joking but i must say this. Being a valet i see LOTS of cellulite on sooooooo many fine ass perfect women. They all gots it. Just shows in different ways. Even the tiniest of women shows some when they get out of a car seat.

    I mean, its there -- look at her leg
     


  15. KU fans should check out Channel 112 if you have Direct TV.
  16. lol... are people really not understanding how the ranking system works? I cant believe people think the other way is more efficient.

    In these next two pics... let me know which is easier to find out which girl I ranked #1.

    Lets use this pic for doing it the wrong way. Ranking from top left, to bottom right.



    The dumb way, where u rank each girl as they stand.

    2, 34, 12, 25, 11, 33, 18, 10, 24, 17, 27, 3, 23, 39, 35, 16, 28, 4, 36, 26, 9, 19, 5, 40, 29, 1, 20, 37, 13, 38, 30, 6, 31, 21, 14, 42, 32, 7, 22, 15, 8, 43, 41

    Now the right way:


    19, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x


    In the second pic, i clearly ranked the 19th person #1. Ill let you have the fun of figuring out who I ranked #1 doing it the other way.
  17.  
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

    2 things. Upton's voice........sheesh

    second, erin andrews needs to stay as far away from upton as possible. Must suck to look so haggard in comparison.

  18.  
  19. wanta twitter stalking KU...lol
  20. Kate Upton seriously needs to do some squats. Her legs/ass are less than average.
  21.  
    Originally Posted by watson5j View Post

    wanta twitter stalking KU...lol


    Fuck yeah!
     
  22.  
    Originally Posted by wantagolf View Post

    Fuck yeah!

    Dittttooooooooooooooooooooooo
  23.  
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

    lol... are people really not understanding how the ranking system works? I cant believe people think the other way is more efficient.

    In these next two pics... let me know which is easier to find out which girl I ranked #1.

    Lets use this pic for doing it the wrong way. Ranking from top left, to bottom right.



    The dumb way, where u rank each girl as they stand.

    2, 34, 12, 25, 11, 33, 18, 10, 24, 17, 27, 3, 23, 39, 35, 16, 28, 4, 36, 26, 9, 19, 5, 40, 29, 1, 20, 37, 13, 38, 30, 6, 31, 21, 14, 42, 32, 7, 22, 15, 8, 43, 41

    Now the right way:


    19, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x

    In the second pic, i clearly ranked the 19th person #1. Ill let you have the fun of figuring out who I ranked #1 doing it the other way.

    Absolutely no difference. I still had to count to the 19th person to see who you ranked number 1. And if your number 2 is say 12th then I have to count to see who the 12th person is. NO DIFFERENCE. In a list with less people you can literally overlay my rankings to see the order without counting.
  24.  
    Originally Posted by Nickc011 View Post

    Look at that cellulite, donotwant.jpg

    ;)

    I would lick tequila out of her cellulite.
     
  25.  
    Originally Posted by ess286 View Post

    Absolutely no difference. I still had to count to the 19th person to see who you ranked number 1. And if your number 2 is say 12th then I have to count to see who the 12th person is. NO DIFFERENCE. In a list with less people you can literally overlay my rankings to see the order without counting.

    except you're counting twice dude wtf come on it isn't complicated

Similar Threads