[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. lol at saying shes fat...at all. shes got curves. fucking perfect. imagine how dem cheeks be clappin as youre railin her doggy style.

mmmmmmmm
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  2. be much cooler if you dudes stuck to pics and quit analyzing and defending shit that doesnt matter

Add SyphonSoul to Rail
    Originally Posted by SaulGood View Post

youre saying if she gained 15 pounds (not 50) dem titties wouldnt be more hugely amazing? youre wrong

I care more about symmetry and proportionality than I do about absolute size. I mean a 300 pound woman will have big tits too but yuck.
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
    Originally Posted by sinatra22 View Post

i know this is a re-re-re-re post but hopefully no one will mind

Less talk, more of this ^
    Edited By: RyJS Feb 16th, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Add RyJS to Rail
  5. dumb derail, a few weeks weedless are affecting my sensibilities. wont happen again. I will try to make amends

Add SaulGood to Rail
    Originally Posted by SaulGood View Post

dumb derail, a few weeks weedless are affecting my sensibilities. wont happen again. I will try to make amends

Add RyJS to Rail
    Add gamma21 to Rail
  8. This

has overtaken this

as my favourite gif
    Add djg23 to Rail
  9. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...-intimate.html

Edited By: normlfella Feb 16th, 2012 at 11:36 PM
    Reason: embedding n00b
    Add normlfella to Rail

10. Edited By: SpankyHamm Feb 16th, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  11. didn't see but i'm groggy

Add ericINtheX to Rail
  12. go my SI a couple days ago. Very Nice. I have always been amazed at how expensive those swimsuits are, glad I'm a guy.
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
  13. correct me if im wrong, but isnt there usually a 'shooting the SI swimsuit edition' video, usually with specific coverage of the cover shoot?

logistically, I'm curious to see that girl and that suit actually moving.
    Add Reech to Rail
  14. I'm with saulgoodbaby. She's perfect now, but I'm not afraid of some bigger titties and a larger canvas to paint.
    Add gutbirdxx to Rail
  15. 136 photos of Kate before she was famous

http://coedmagazine.com/2011/12/21/k...ng-photos-1/#1
    Add skeeze666 to Rail

16. Just a few...
    Edited By: TheSilentBob Feb 17th, 2012 at 05:20 AM
    Add TheSilentBob to Rail
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

go my SI a couple days ago. Very Nice. I have always been amazed at how expensive those swimsuits are, glad I'm a guy.

uhhh
    Add norcaljeff to Rail

18. Edited By: TheWacoKidd Feb 17th, 2012 at 06:29 AM
    Thread StarterAdd TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

uhhh

that part about him being a guy and your bolded part... seem to contradict themselves.

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  20. she was on ellen while i was at the gym today. had to actually stop watching to avoid having the dreaded boner on the elliptical

she is just beyond amazing
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
  21. Have these been posted yet? Does it matter?

Add SpankyHamm to Rail

22. Hello 00:43
    Add skeeze666 to Rail
  23. underboob soo sexy. can actually see how they hang and those look perfect
    Edited By: stackinsideways Feb 18th, 2012 at 03:28 AM

Add stackinsideways to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

lol at saying shes fat...at all. shes got curves. fucking perfect. imagine how dem cheeks be clappin as youre railin her doggy style.

mmmmmmmm

she's def lacking in the ass department, like really fucking lacking...that's my only beef. Def not fat, but there is def some line of chub going on when she's doing that little dance in the gif above... im not sayin, im just sayin...From the tits up she's perfect i'll agree with that assessment. Anyone see the vid of her n cp3 on a trampoline? Pretty epic life Chris Paul. Also heard her interviewed on espn radio, she sounded kinda retarded, but still made me smilllllleeee thinkin bout them titttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyys. was annoying tho, she wouldn't answer any of the juicy questions like if she was bagin mark sanchez and other good shit she got asked... mehhhh. 19 tho, fuckin NINETEEN. That's young, i could dig that. But yeah, in conclusion she's not the hottest bitch in the world right now, i know waco and fenwayking will lose it... but yeah. still fuck u dirty sanchez u mexican fuckin Quarterback, you.

tmsl13 or whatever ur fuckin name is, ur def gay... it's okay, it's 2012.
    Edited By: AMARTIN1181 Feb 18th, 2012 at 07:09 AM
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  25. I'm sure some of you who follow Darren Rovell on Twitter have already seen this, but here's a short interview he recently did w/ Kate. And she obv looks amazing.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22825103/vp/46435917#null

Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

she's def lacking in the ass department, like really fucking lacking...that's my only beef. Def not fat, but there is def some line of chub going on when she's doing that little dance in the gif above... im not sayin, im just sayin...From the tits up she's perfect i'll agree with that assessment. Anyone see the vid of her n cp3 on a trampoline? Pretty epic life Chris Paul. Also heard her interviewed on espn radio, she sounded kinda retarded, but still made me smilllllleeee thinkin bout them titttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyys. was annoying tho, she wouldn't answer any of the juicy questions like if she was bagin mark sanchez and other good shit she got asked... mehhhh. 19 tho, fuckin NINETEEN. That's young, i could dig that. But yeah, in conclusion she's not the hottest bitch in the world right now, i know waco and fenwayking will lose it... but yeah. still fuck u dirty sanchez u mexican fuckin Quarterback, you.

tmsl13 or whatever ur fuckin name is, ur def gay... it's okay, it's 2012.

uhhh dude, that was Bar Refaeli.
    Edited By: Superleggera Feb 18th, 2012 at 07:16 AM
    Add Superleggera to Rail
  26. wat the fuck, i only clicked the link didn't watch the vid, admittedly... was on twitter or some shit, my mistake.
    Edited By: AMARTIN1181 Feb 18th, 2012 at 07:20 AM
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  27. Can we start a petition for her to co-star in the new Austin powers movie?
    Add skisteve to Rail
  28. I just realized something.

Remember that gf I had that everyone busted my balls about?

Yea... she's older the Kate Upton. Moral of the story? Screw you guys lol
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail