[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. anyone else jonesin for some hockey?? KHL game on espn2 right now with ovechkin playing.
  2. is it funny that espn will put khl games on air but not even touch nhl games.

either way love me some international hockey. ovie thrives in this kind of game, especially with all the space out there. nhl needs some rule tweeking to make it more like international play.
  3. FYI it's a replay from earlier today.
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

Fuck off you baseball loving texas transplant degenerate. Guy wins a few tournies in 2007 and he thinks his shit dont stink. Sick of your pompous ass. Go jerk off on your RGIII poster and stay out of hockey threads.

j/k luv me some waco....I just figured I'd fuck with you since everyone seems to be on your hate wagon lately. Did I nail it?

And yeah I feel like espn is rubbing it in our face. They wont give the NHL the time of day during the regular season, and even in the playoffs you might catch a 5 minute highlight segment on sportscenter. At least I get my hockey fix somehow

*Edit* listening to these two calling the game is so tilting. They don't know anyone in the game besides the NHL'ers so they just make generic calls like the announcers on a video game
    Edited By: Mr. Blonde Oct 10th, 2012 at 01:47 AM

5. was the clarification really needed blonde?

also, Im hoping they are doing this maybe as a test to see if they want to get back into NHL games - maybe im crazy for thinking that tho
  6. KHL? Kanadian Hockey League?

Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

KHL? Kanadian Hockey League?

Kontinental believe it or not

8. yea i tryed watching it earlier when it said it was on but it was sportscenter instead. but hey if i haven't seen it its new to me
  9. anyone catch those russian cheerleaders? nhl can use some of that
    Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post

Kontinental believe it or not

Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post

Fuck off you baseball loving texas transplant degenerate. Guy wins a few tournies in 2007 and he thinks his shit dont stink. Sick of your pompous ass. Go jerk off on your RGIII poster and stay out of hockey threads.

Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

KHL? Kanadian Hockey League?

The Canadian Hockey League is the CHL, which is a blanket league name for 3 other leagues. The Western Hockey League, Ontario Hockey League, and Quebec Major Junior Hockey League.

It is 16-20 year olds, and probably 65% of NHLers played at least 1 year in it.

---
    For anyone in the New York area. In January the KHL's Dynamo Moscow (Ovechkin) and SKA St. Petersburg (Kovalchuk) are going to play two regular season games in the new Barclays Center.

And I wonder if the New York Islanders are thinking lets get out of the shithole of the Nassau Coliseum and move there (or threaten until they get a new one on Long Island)
    Edited By: TMLMS13 Oct 10th, 2012 at 04:11 AM
  13. They will never build the Isles a new arena there. They had a pre-season game scheduled at Barclays before Bettman decided to destroy the sport and alienate the last few remaining fans he has.
    Originally Posted by frizzlefry777 View Post

anyone catch those russian cheerleaders? nhl can use some of that

Probably the only thing the NHL has gotten right in the past decade....

Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

The Canadian Hockey League is the CHL, which is a blanket league name for 3 other leagues. The Western Hockey League, Ontario Hockey League, and Quebec Major Junior Hockey League.

---
    For anyone in the New York area. In January the KHL's Dynamo Moscow (Ovechkin) and SKA St. Petersburg (Kovalchuk) are going to play two regular season games in the new Barclays Center.

And I wonder if the New York Islanders are thinking lets get out of the shithole of the Nassau Coliseum and move there (or threaten until they get a new one on Long Island)

Have you ever read anything in the right context ever? I swear I dont know how its humanly possible to miss jokes as bad as you do on a consistent basis. I dont get it at all. I mean how do you read that post and take him seriously? You really think he thought Canada was spelled with a K? I'd just move on and not say anything if this was a one time thing on your end but it isnt. You do this all the time. I know I am overreacting but I cant take it anymore. Im tired of reading a post and then having to waste 5 seconds shaking my head only to look up and see it was written by you. If I had 10 cents for every time you posted something that I had to take 5 seconds to shake my head at I'd have like $2.50. If you add those 5 seconds together I've spent like 2 minutes and 5 seconds of my life shaking my head at your posts. I'll never get that time back. Its gone forever.
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Oct 10th, 2012 at 05:55 AM
  16. Holy butthurt batman!

And fwiw many languages spell Canada with a K.

Holy butthurt batman!

such as?
  18. I've worked in a bunch of Canadian Embassies, and it's true that it's sometimes spelled with a K. Germany and Poland for sure, can't specifically remember if there are others.

---

Holy butthurt batman!

Originally Posted by BulldogCafe View Post

I've worked in a bunch of Canadian Embassies, and it's true that it's sometimes spelled with a K. Germany and Poland for sure, can't specifically remember if there are others.

20. love that gif
  21. Does the English language spell it with a K? Or were you just assuming spankyhamm was using the German or Polish spelling? Because clearly that's a possibility.
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Oct 11th, 2012 at 02:16 AM
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

Does the English language spell it with a K? Or were you just assuming spankyhamm was using the German or Polish spelling? Because clearly that's a possibility.

Maybe you just take things way too seriously?

btw Canada is spelt with a K in Greek, one of the oldest languages in the world and is the basis for many words we use today.

(Also in Russian too)
    Edited By: TMLMS13 Oct 11th, 2012 at 04:18 AM
    Reason: correction not in Latin I think

---

its a heavy rumor. the arena would hold the smalled NHL attendance though. and the layout is beyond retarded

btw Canada is spelt with a K in Greek, one of the oldest languages in the world and is the basis for many words we use today.

(Also in Russian too)

we speak english on here so what is your point?

you ever bump a thread that was about to die anyway then feel kind of bad for bumping it back up with banter and not just letting it die like you should have? Thats what I should have done here. I apologize.
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Oct 11th, 2012 at 05:55 AM
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

we speak english on here so what is your point?

you ever bump a thread that was about to die anyway then feel kind of bad for bumping it back up with banter and not just letting it die like you should have? Thats what I should have done here. I apologize.