[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Pretty gnarly. If sharks aren't enough to worry about now beach goers have to look out for killer whales? Also, surprised the whales are as far down south as Mexico. They usually stay up north I thought. I'm not convinced this video is real or fake actually.

Add Z-Fresh to Rail
  2. I guess the people he waved at are mute...

edit: looks damn good tho imo
    Edited By: norcaljeff Jun 7th, 2011 at 06:20 PM
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  3. They are saying that it's a commercial in the DR. fake.
    Add MilBestDrnkr to Rail
  4. Add Glo4m to Rail
    Originally Posted by MilBestDrnkr View Post

They are saying that it's a commercial in the DR. fake.

Where are they saying this is a commercial?
    Thread StarterAdd Z-Fresh to Rail
  6. I mean it looks like a commercial with the subtitles and the logo towards the end..
    Add swizbeatz to Rail
  7. people try to hard...

Add jusfoldf1sh to Rail
  8. It's fake. Bunch of stuff all over google about it. Shit.
  9. Look at his legs as he enters the water. They kinda dissapear into the water and do not make any splash.
    Add MondaymorninQB to Rail
    Originally Posted by jusfoldf1sh View Post

people try to hard...

they didnt even shop out the discovery logo in the bottom right corner of the whale footage!

Add Nickc011 to Rail
  11. wale come on
    Add dams to Rail
    Originally Posted by dams View Post

wale come on

no, dolphin come on. or if you're this guy, come on dolphin

Man Reveals Intimate Romance With Dolphin

Getting Freaky With Flipper: Mr. Brenner claims he had an emotional and sexual relationship with Ruby The Dolphin in 1971.
    Monday, April 5, 2010 9:05 GMT

PUNTA GORDA, Fla. (Wireless Flash - FlashNews) – A 58-year-old writer is revealing that he had an intimate relationship with a dolphin in the 1970s.
    In 1971, Malcolm Brenner says he began a nine-month emotional and sexual relationship with a dolphin named Ruby.

His passionate, real-life romance with the marine mammal is the basis for his new novel, Wet Goddess: Recollections Of A Dolphin Lover (Brenner).

Brenner met the sea seductress while taking photos of Ruby for a Florida amusement park and things escalated from there.

He says the dolphin would nuzzle, flirt, and dance for him in the water, making it known that she wanted something more than friendship.

The constant “come-ons” led Brenner to look at Ruby as a person. At the dolphin’s suggestion they got physical and engaged in sex, an experience he calls “phenomenal.”

Brenner suspects many people have had similar affairs with dolphins because the animals are so human-like. By the way, beastiality isn’t illegal in Florida.

Brenner says a relationship with a dolphin is hard because they’re clingy and “require attention 24/7.” Since his tryst with Ruby, he’s never loved another.
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  13. u dont see a seal in that vid?

Add kidrockin to Rail
    Originally Posted by Z-Fresh View Post

I'm not convinced this video is real or fake actually.

Add Tim Lock to Rail
  15. even if you cant read the language how can you not tell with the text + logo its a commercial.
    Add curiousgeorge to Rail
  16. just when you think the canucks couldnt have less class...
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Z-Fresh View Post

Also, surprised the whales are as far down south as Mexico.

theres your answer right there.
    Add MadProfesor to Rail
  18. Looked pretty fake to me.
    Add Lengthwise905 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Lengthwise905 View Post

Looked pretty fake to me.

yup

Add mdshack14 to Rail
    Originally Posted by kidrockin View Post

u dont see a seal in that vid?

^ Exactly.....
    Add Hecklerz to Rail
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

no, dolphin come on. or if you're this guy, come on dolphin

Man Reveals Intimate Romance With Dolphin

Getting Freaky With Flipper: Mr. Brenner claims he had an emotional and sexual relationship with Ruby The Dolphin in 1971.
    Monday, April 5, 2010 9:05 GMT

PUNTA GORDA, Fla. (Wireless Flash - FlashNews) – A 58-year-old writer is revealing that he had an intimate relationship with a dolphin in the 1970s.
    In 1971, Malcolm Brenner says he began a nine-month emotional and sexual relationship with a dolphin named Ruby.

His passionate, real-life romance with the marine mammal is the basis for his new novel, Wet Goddess: Recollections Of A Dolphin Lover (Brenner).

Brenner met the sea seductress while taking photos of Ruby for a Florida amusement park and things escalated from there.

He says the dolphin would nuzzle, flirt, and dance for him in the water, making it known that she wanted something more than friendship.

The constant “come-ons” led Brenner to look at Ruby as a person. At the dolphin’s suggestion they got physical and engaged in sex, an experience he calls “phenomenal.”

Brenner suspects many people have had similar affairs with dolphins because the animals are so human-like. By the way, beastiality isn’t illegal in Florida.

Brenner says a relationship with a dolphin is hard because they’re clingy and “require attention 24/7.” Since his tryst with Ruby, he’s never loved another.

Lol is that real? WTF.
    Add m0ss to Rail
  22. Add DaVols to Rail
    Originally Posted by m0ss View Post

Lol is that real? WTF.

not only is it real, it's a repost.
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  24. It blows my mind how anyone thought that was real. The sound was off and just look at it, the special effects were about as believable as the mummy 2.
    Add darkpoker12 to Rail
    Originally Posted by darkpoker12 View Post

It blows my mind how anyone thought that was real. The sound was off and just look at it, the special effects were about as believable as the mummy 2.

I get it man. I'm an idiot.