[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1. I'm a substitute teacher and yesterday I heard some kids talking about a massive "Jerk Off" that was going down in the quad area (where kids hang out at lunch).

    I was like "whaaaaaat?!?!?" and they informed me that the "Jerk" is a type of dance and the kids were basically seeing who was a better dancer. When I was a youngin that term had a toooooootally different meaning.

    cool story - bro, incorporated

    nsxt2
     
  2. <object height="385" width="640"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qv9VKKXwVxU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qv9VKKXwVxU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" mce_src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qv9VKKXwVxU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>
  3. Sweetness tried teaching me that dance last summer in Vegas. To this day I am still having a hard time being intimate with my wife.
  4. Bukkake during recess was kinda standard where Im from.
  5. A &quot;Jerk Off&quot; sounds like something OT would be good at? We could do brackets and vote?

    [ ] Dancing

    [ ] Fapping
     
  6. pretty sure they were lying about it being a dance and that was their cover up story if someone overheard
  7.  
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

    Sweetness tried teaching me that dance last summer in Vegas. To this day I am still having a hard time being intimate with my wife.

    looool, awesome....
  8. in before WAR asks for pics
     
  9. Drew, if the kids start yelling in the back of the class room and won't stop interrupting, yell: &quot;Hey kids! Stop ejaculating back there!&quot;
     1
  10. I remember some weirdo jerking off in class under his desk in hs once.
  11. Girl in study hall used to spank her monkey under the table during study hall while starring at the teacher (teacher was female and would just sit there and stare back).
  12. I used to jerk it in school at least a few times a week. I see nothing wrong with it. I always cleaned up after myself.
     
  13.  
    Originally Posted by Oh Rale View Post

    Girl in study hall used to spank her monkey under the table during study hall while starring at the teacher (teacher was female and would just sit there and stare back).

    This may cause a chain jerking reaction
  14. jeez i fucking hate kids :(

    cool story - bro, incorporated

    ns
     
  15. I 100% jerked off in junior high, high school, and college. Well for that matter pretty much every where. Gas stations, biffies, friends houses.

    yep anywhere.
  16. I jerked off in spanish class once in 10th grade. I made a mess of my boxers but this girls legs looked soooooooo good. True story.
  17.  


  18. did it occur to you that they lied? Don't eat the cookie Socaldrew, don't eat the cookie.
  19. ive jacked it twice since ive been in this thread
  20. I once jerked off in the mayor of Wilwood Crest's outdoor shower. I was landscaping the property, and I just told my Mexicans what to do and hopped into the shower real quick. I had the water running, and the Mayors wife knocked on the door mid-jerk...

    She's like &quot;What are you doing?&quot;

    I'm like &quot;uh, it's hot, I was just cooling off&quot;

    I think she knew....it was quite awkward.
  21.  
    Originally Posted by Johnny Slippy View Post

    I once jerked off in the mayor of Wilwood Crest's outdoor shower. I was landscaping the property, and I just told my Mexicans what to do and hopped into the shower real quick. I had the water running, and the Mayors wife knocked on the door mid-jerk...

    She's like &quot;What are you doing?&quot;

    I'm like &quot;uh, it's hot, I was just cooling off&quot;

    I think she knew....it was quite awkward.

    i puked in the mayor of my town's toaster

Similar Threads