[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Drought over

2. don't forget to turn off the bidet
  3. hate to be a debbie downer in such a classy thread but went 4 days when I was 11 years old at boy scout camp because one of the older scout(he was like 17) molested my friend the first night when he went to the outhouse(not kidding)and we were all scared to death.
    Originally Posted by whitealroker View Post

hate to be a debbie downer in such a classy thread but went 4 days when I was 11 years old at boy scout camp because one of the older scout(he was like 17) molested my friend the first night when he went to the outhouse(not kidding)and we were all scared to death.

poop in molestors bed?
  5. I pour a heaping tablespoon of this in water and OJ every day, and there's never a wait...

6. Week and a half.

The pain made me find a new level of respect for gay guys(or girls who take anal).
  7. 4 days strrong. Gave it up for Lent!
  8. first thing I do when I wake up is take a shit... its been a routine for awhile. But to answer OP, probably 2-3 days only when I go to Wisc for some reason
  9. Went three days last weekend, was sick and didn't really eat much and just had nothing to give. It suuuucked. Normally I go at least twice a day (once when I start drinking coffee and then find another time somewhere).
  10. to the guys that have irregular excrement i would suggest check ups with the dr and to have/arrange for early colonoscpopies done or u might find yourself shitting in a bag one day.
  11. Probably two days max as an adult. 2-3 times per day is pretty normal. I usually unleash the first grogan within 20 minutes of waking up, and sometimes #2 #2 (not redundant in this case) within an hour of #2 #1.

Fwiw, I also wipe standing up and check my work before I flush. When wiping, I go back-back-front (unless more backwipes are necessary). The frontwards wipe is just to pick up any leftovers that the backwipes left behind. And no, I don't wipe shit on my balls when I do it. In fact, I don't even go all the way to my taint. The frontwipe is primarily done in the interest of the buttcrack and north edge of my bung.
  12. Went 6 days without at Glastonbury festival, no way i was shitting in those bogs. Lowered my food intake for the duration too.

Otherwise, 4.30pm everyday, just after i get home from work.
  13. i've probably gone 4-5 days without taking a shit. it's pretty standard for me to not take a shit but once every other day or every 3 days though.
  14. Avoid MREs.
    Originally Posted by resilient View Post

I pour a heaping tablespoon of this in water and OJ every day, and there's never a wait...

addiction is a terrible thing..

how do you people live without going at least once/day?

if ya'll didn't know, shitting is one of the seven pleasures of humans.