[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. <SPAN lang=EN>I don't want to watch LOST, because I don't like the show, but I am curious to see where the storyline has gone. I just don't want to watch the actual show to find out, cuz I don't like its style, cuz the director/acting/everything is totally crappy and not fun to watch.

Here would be an example of cliffnotes for what I saw, which was the first couple season of it or so which I watched in a few days on the internet one time when I was bored:

Cliffnotes of what I saw so far:

- Plane breaks in half and lands on shore of island

- Some people on the plane die, others survive, uninjured

- Half the plane is missing

- There's some moderately good looking blonde teenager who is topless but they won't show her boobs because basic cable is fucking ghey. She totally would have shown them. Fuck.

- The main characters appear to be a whiny doctor who is always pissed off and annoying, a redneck who is an asshole with a good heart sorta but not really or something maybe who knows, a mysterious brunette with a rough past, a hot asian chick who I desperately want to fuck, her stereotypical wifebeater style asian husband who doesn't know english, a super fat annoying unfunny retarded guy, an old guy who is kinda ghey and annoying cuz they try to make him all mysterious even though he's just some retarded asshole, an arab guy who is smart and also wants to bone the topless blonde teenager, a black guy who has relationship issues with his young kid, a pregnant totally overrated chick who is annoying since she tries to act overly friendly to try to compensate for her nasty preggo stomach or something, probly forgetting some others but who cares

- people start dissapearing in the night

- they realize there are other people already on the island owning them in the night. They refer to those guys as &quot;the others&quot;

- they realize the other half of the plane landed on the island and find some more main characters: the annoying overly nerdy pasty old white guy husband of rose, the fat stereotypical black grandma, some ugly mexican chick who people thought was hot in the fast and the furious even though she was actually totally not hot at all who pretty much makes the show visually unwatchable whenshe commits the attrocity of shooting the topless blonde teenager chick to death by accident, some random middle aged female psychologist who has a fat guy fetish, a super buff stereoptypical central/west African guy who speaks with a thick accent and used to be a drug dealer/priest or something idiotic, and probly some others im forgetting

- There are boars to hunt and random polar bears and shit for no reason whatsoever

- There is a radio signal playing on loop

- when they go find the radio person its some psychotic mom who is searching for her daughter and tortures the arab guy or something

- there's a stupid dark cloud force that hovers around and makes weird noises and pretty much super duper turns anyone who wasn't turned away from the show by the death of the topless blonde chick away by adding the whole spirituality gheyness to the show that we all hate (or at least shoulld hate if we forgot to hate it)

- they meet the others

- the others are assholes

- pregnant bitches supposedly always die if they are pregnant on the island

- oh i forgot there was some heroin addict former rockstar that predicted he would die and then died, lol ok good job weirdo, and also his music sucked

- some guy that the doctor guy met before he went to the island is also on the island. He's weird and he's an alcoholic or something

- they have to enter a code into a computer in the chamber of doom every few hours or else the world will end or something

- one time they are like lolz fuck it let's not, and then the world starts to end, so they enter the code. They theorize that this is what made their plane crash, cuz earlier some asshole didnt do it on time and did it late one time earlier right when their plane crashed

- the others are still assholes

- the others let the guy with his kid leave

- the doctor guy chills with the others for a while

- he thinks one of the others is hot, the one thats like mid 30's blonde etc

- she goes back to the regular part of the island with him to meet his homies and everyone is like wtf stop being ghey cuz they think he's ghey now cuz he chilled with the asshole Others too long and brought an the other back with him

- the others seem to have some weird motive for being assholes, but they wont say what it is

- the fat guy is crazy and has hallucinations, also he is rich cuz he won like 100 million dollars in the lotto

- the doctor guy is a doctor, his wife cheated on him blah blah

- the brunette killed her dad, and she pisses the doctor guy off cuz she likes the redneck guy instead of him

- the arab guy died i think

- the asian chick is hot, she cheated on her husband, but he's all nice now cuzz the island chilled him out so he doesn't beat her up or anything

- the redneck guy had his parents die when they got scammed so he became a scammer. he dated some chick and scammed her or something

- the old guy used to be even weirder than he is now, and he also used to be in a wheel chair, but since the island can cure leg problems and cancer and shit now he can walk, also his dad was a huge asshole and his dad tried to kill him one time

Ok that's all I can remember, anyways so what happened between all that shit and now. Do it cliffnotes style like I did. Okay thanks.

ready go

</SPAN>
    Add bfactor to Rail
  2. -everything

edit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_(TV_series)
    pretty good summary in there
    Add pokerprolific to Rail
  3. If I actually tried to catch you up, i think I would be here all night and miss tonight's episode.

I absolutely love the acting and the writing so we completely differ on that.

The show is just so genius, i truly believe EVERYTHING that is shown on the air, is a clue to the story. Every name has a specific reason and is tied into past names, which relates to the show in some way.

It involves scientific thought and yet at the same time, complete submission to faith and fate.
    Add TheFirm53 to Rail
    Originally Posted by pokerprolific View Post

-everything

edit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_(TV_series)
    pretty good summary in there

I don't wanna read wiki LOST. It's probly way too long and detailed with info about all sorts of stupid shit I don't care about.

Just do the second half of the cliff notes, the way I did them. I think I might have even gotten to part of season 3 with my notes. What are they on now season 5? So that means would be not even as many cliff notes as I made to say what happened since then probly if you only mention the important stuff.
    Thread StarterAdd bfactor to Rail
  5. Ok Bfactor here it goes

-Lost is like a dramatized version of a family guy episode. Random happenings that are loosely connected and somehow at the end it makes a little bit of sense.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  6. lost season 1&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;the rest of the seasons
    Add geniewiz to Rail
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

Ok Bfactor here it goes

-Lost is like a dramatized version of a family guy episode. Random happenings that are loosely connected and somehow at the end it makes a little bit of sense.

Hey, Family Guy is a good show imo.
  8. Someone needs to make a 5 minute long recap video. I saw one for the Sopranos a while ago b4 the last season aired. Just a very high level recap of the story and twists. I have seen every episode once and I forget a lot of the random small stuff so a refresher would be cool.
    Add Brian06 to Rail
  9. lol there is no way to tell you everything that happened. but heres what ill say...they were on the island for a long time but eventually got off now they decided to go back because it is magical and mysterious and awesome. so now they are back on the island. you didnt miss too much.EDIT: half the characters you mentioned are now dead but they brought in a host of new whackos to make up for it.
    Add sdnuol to Rail
  10. There is no new Lost on tonight.
    Add Norhas00 to Rail
    Originally Posted by sdnuol View Post

lol there is no way to tell you everything that happened. but heres what ill say...they were on the island for a long time but eventually got off now they decided to go back because it is magical and mysterious and awesome. so now they are back on the island. you didnt miss too much.EDIT: half the characters you mentioned are now dead but they brought in a host of new whackos to make up for it.

Wtf?

They should just roam asia and fuck asian people and forget about the island. Tell them to stop being retards. The island is all dangerous and crappy and filled with white people. Fuck that shit...