1. Who else does this or has done this?

I used to do it back in elemtarty school and HS all the time, and i loved it.

I figured out a way to sit in a chair and be able to cut off circulation to my leg or arm and force my hands or feet to go numb. If you do this to your arm, your hand goes so numb you cant do simple things like make a fist, and if you do it to your foot its feels funny to try and walk. Once in a while you do it long enough and u can get the numbness to go up to the elbow or knee... but i cant imagine that being healthy so I tried not to go that long.

The only downside tho, is the pins-and-needles sensation you get afterwards is very strong and almost painful.

please tell me there is more idiots out there that did/do this...
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  2. i sit on my right arm for it to go numb before i masturbate. feels like sum1 else is doing it.
    Add Livew1re to Rail
  3. wow your fuckin weird
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  4. a friend of mine would do it back in middle school all the time to one of his legs and walk around the class like a complete idiot. One day he stepped on another kids foot with his numb leg and broke his ankle. He doesn't do it anymore
    Add apc8923 to Rail
  5. Used to do this all the time.

Only difference is I usually was picking my head up off a mirror covered with magical pixie dust and there was a female of questionable morals and no self esteem with me smoking her Marlboro Light on the phone with one of her kids waiting for her 40 bucks.
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  6. yea i kinda realized early on that trying to walk more then a few steps is a bad idea.

But if my friend knew i was doing it, once the pins-and-needls started to hit me, they would start kicking me in my leg.

not cool man... not cool.
    Thread StarterAdd Jaybone2315 to Rail
  7. Lol I did it in school too
    Add Cesporz to Rail
  8. directions on how to do this plz.
    Add oBOBCATu to Rail
    Originally Posted by Livew1re View Post

i sit on my right arm for it to go numb before i masturbate. feels like sum1 else is doing it.

"The stranger" never tried it..
    Add jokerswild to Rail
  10. You're not alone, Jaybone!
    Add Seykota to Rail
  11. Whenever I fall asleep on my stomach with my arms tucked up under me I wake up and my entire arms are numb, and I flail them around really fast or whack them on stuff, pretty cool feeling.
    Add Killaty to Rail
  12. im doing this right now to my left foot while i play this tourney.

There is two ways ive found this can be done for your foot. first, if you are sitting are a hard seat, you have to sit on the edge of the seat the right way so that you hit the artery and cut off circulation. The way im doing now, is by seating on my computer chair with my one foot up on the seat, with my knew in the air and the heel of my foot basically touching my butt.

For the hand, stick you arm over the back of the chair and put your armpit over the back part and put weight on it.

enjoy...
  13. I was watching something on this subject on Discovery Health channel one night. I watched because lately I have been waking up on my arm is numb and tingling so it caught my attention. I do not remember exactly what it said but I know it wasn't good. The tingling sensation is caused by brain recpetors misfiring because of lack of blood flow to the nerve I think. They say it can cause permenant damage to the nerve so I would look it up before doing it for shits and giggles...
    Add jokerswild to Rail
  14. < making nose, teeth, and face numb. if ya know what I mean
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by jokerswild View Post

They say it can cause permenant damage to the nerve so I would look it up before doing it for shits and giggles...

Considering the first time i did this was probably 15 years ago, i think im good to go.

I realize that doing it too long is bad, so i dont.

dont spoil my fun with your debbie downer talk.
  16. Okay, get this. Here's what you do.

Put your legs up high, like on a table, while you're sitting there. Make it a little uncomfortable, and try to pinch the blood from getting to your legs. They'll both fall asleep. HARD. (the best way to do this without getting bored is to play videogames or watching TV).

Do this with a partner. And make sure you have a large room or hallway nearby.

When they're crazy pins and needlesy, have a countdown, and race off down the hallway! The great thing is, you always bail about 3 or 4 steps into it, and it makes for hilarity when you're trying to make sure the other guy goes down with you.

Great fun.
    Add ccm to Rail
  17. One time my friend had slept ALL day in ISS, and when the bell rang, and everybody in the room left, the ISS instructor had to wake him up, and when he stood up and took a step he fell down, and couldn't walk for a couple seconds.
    Add Refundz to Rail
  18. hahaha... thats great.
  19. am i the only one that often falls asleep with my arms underneath my body and when i wake up i CANNOT move my arms for at least 30 seconds and i just flail across the bed screaming trying to hit the alarm...
    Add H@BB@KUK to Rail
  20. <OBJECT height=344 width=425><PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="http://www.youtube.com/v/eyrD4yDCo9s&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1"><PARAM NAME="allowFullScreen" VALUE="true"><PARAM NAME="allowscriptaccess" VALUE="always"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eyrD4yDCo9s&hl=en&fs=1" mce_src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eyrD4yDCo9s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT>
    Add MonkeyCowboy to Rail
  21. Not what I expected but funny none the less.
    Add louiemdj to Rail
  22. I read that retricting blood from limbs causes massive damage to the urinary system.
    Add GRIMYOAF to Rail
  23. I sat cross legged to eat my lunch for an hour with the corner of my shoe cutting into my shin. When I got up my foot had gone &quot;to sleep&quot; and i wasnt be able to lift my foot up (it used to slap to the ground like a dead fish and I had no structural stability).

I thought it would go away so i didnt worry about it. After about 3 days of the same, i went to the doctor who explained that id cut the blood to the nerve and had damaged it slightly. He said they fix themselves pretty quickly but I wouldnt know for another couple of weeks if it was permanent.

In two weeks it hadnt got any better so i returned to the doctor who explained I needed to get surgery to fix the nerve. he said it was a freak occurence but can happen if it gets cut off the right way.

3 years later after lots of rehabilitation i can now play sport without any danger of snapping my ankle.

I dont sit cross legged anymore and everytime i wake up with my arm asleep cause I slept on it I crap myself. My advice - I wouldnt do it despite you doing it for 15 years without incident.
    Add marxman to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

They say it can cause permenant damage to the nerve so I would look it up before doing it for shits and giggles...

Considering the first time i did this was probably 15 years ago, i think im good to go.

I realize that doing it too long is bad, so i dont.

dont spoil my fun with your debbie downer talk.

LOL ur right I should keep to myself.. I think some nerve damage to your extremeties would make your stories a little bit more entertaining.. Next time you could fall on your mom in bed while pissing on her floor..
    Add jokerswild to Rail

Originally Posted by Livew1re View Post

i sit on my right arm for it to go numb before i masturbate. feels like sum1 else is doing it.

&quot;The stranger&quot; never tried it..

Me either, was curious if that actually worked.

Add BobbyPossum to Rail
  26. I wake up sometimes in horrible pain because I had probably been sleeping on my arm for hours.
    Add Thatislife to Rail
  27. you like this feeling? I fucking can't stand it. Every time I fall asleep on the plane my legs go numb. Oh and yeah it's not good for you I've heard the same thing.
    Add Camronius to Rail
  28. yeah, i'm with you i can't stand it when my limbs go numb

Add thepokerchic to Rail
  29. yea its pretty obv its not good for you, but when has that stopped us in the past?
  30. I remember doing this with friends in high school. We do stupid stuff like that and we would also make ourselves pass out all the time by sitting in a chair and putting our head in between our legs for around 15 minutes. Eventually the blood will rush to your head and you will pass out for a couple minutes. I never figured out why but everytime I remember doing this I would wake up and my anus would hurt. The human body is a weird thing.
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail