[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1. obviously its courteous and good looking out for your girl especially since she should return the favor...but you gotta keep a good balance like,for fairly hairy ppl you gotta scorch the pubes and the chest otherwise it looks way too goofy with one shaved and one robin williams status so dudes out there respect your lady with at least some trim action,
    unless of course shes a random broad that is buttcheeks like... ICuRaRook at giving dome piece, she always Gags30s like a Lab Rat choking on cheese. im doing my best to keep this shit cre8ive like wade, tristan or dwyane, doesnt matter my 76ers R pullin off the upset EB and Thad Young are strait waka flocka goin hard in the paint and thats for shorr like shannon
    Add Exterminate U to Rail
  2. Nect time your manscapring I hope u take a little bit too much off the end
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  3.  
    Originally Posted by Popperhead View Post

    Nect time your manscapring I hope u take a little bit too much off the end


    Pooooooooopper!!!

    ps...op, you're trying to hard
    Add saxton82 to Rail
  4. OG Response:

    STFU and GTFO noob
    Add ChocoThunder to Rail
  5.  
    Originally Posted by saxton82 View Post

    Pooooooooopper!!!

    ps...op, you're trying to hard

    quite possibly the worst OP ever
    Add mattg1983 to Rail
  6.  
    Originally Posted by Exterminate U View Post

    obviously its courteous and good looking out for your girl especially since she should return the favor...but you gotta keep a good balance like,for fairly hairy ppl you gotta scorch the pubes and the chest otherwise it looks way too goofy with one shaved and one robin williams status so dudes out there respect your lady with at least some trim action,
    unless of course shes a random broad that is buttcheeks like... ICuRaRook at giving dome piece, she always Gags30s like a Lab Rat choking on cheese. im doing my best to keep this shit cre8ive like wade, tristan or dwyane, doesnt matter my 76ers R pullin off the upset EB and Thad Young are strait waka flocka goin hard in the paint and thats for shorr like shannon

    next time post in english....better yet, dont post
    Add shlackass to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by saxton82 View Post

    Pooooooooopper!!!

    ps...op, you're trying to hard

    SAx you fucking gem whats up I have some amazing Videos of Dickie Boy from the hotel You gotta see em
    Edited By: Popperhead Apr 14th, 2011 at 08:13 PM
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by Popperhead View Post

    SAx you fucking gem whats up I have some amazing Videos of Dickie Boy from the hotel You gotta see em

    hi-jack this god awful thread on post videos of him. Love that old man, and please tell Micky stayed that drunk through out yall's entire trip! He was sfwasted
    Add saxton82 to Rail
  9. fucking awful OP
    Edited By: HK_MP5N Apr 14th, 2011 at 08:21 PM
    Add HK_MP5N to Rail
  10. Nope not quite that wasted but he's a fucking Boozebag he has no conceot of slowing down or being sober when partying on vaycay. Funniest thing is for sure I drank the most of the group the whole time. there isnt a single 81 yr old man in the world who i'd hang with cept Dickie. And FYI he thought u were "a nice fucking guy that Saxton82"

    Sax Can't dire3ctly post here from Iphone but I will email em PM me email
    Edited By: Popperhead Apr 14th, 2011 at 08:23 PM
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  11. [IMG][/IMG]
    Add 2Slick4u to Rail
  12. http://youtu.be/Ht09fEGgPLM
    Edited By: zander Apr 14th, 2011 at 08:36 PM
    Add zander to Rail
  13. [IMG]http://[/IMG]
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  14. looolololol nice gif moonlight, i sure did enjoy that. Oh yea and op you shit sucks.
    Add makesmes1ck to Rail
  15. i ddint read....but the title said manscaping.

    youre a fag
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  16. was understanding for the first sentence.. and then just became embarrassed by reading this. there's a retarded janitor at work that tries really hard to rap and tell jokes as he cleans. i can get you his info if you want.
    Add krispycream to Rail
  17. WTF is this jibberish you are talking about?

    Was that a rap attempt? Im embarrassed for Rook for even being remotely associated with this/you lol.
    Add NechitaCC to Rail
  18. Din't read.........replies lead us to the obv.......GTFO fail etc etc
    Add Mr323 to Rail
  19. I didn't want to open this thread and knew I shouldn't have. Please post less....much less OP.
     
    Add mdshack14 to Rail
  20. jeezus what a trainwreck.

    Add Reech to Rail
  21. Add djg23 to Rail
  22.  
    Originally Posted by mattg1983 View Post

    quite possibly the worst OP ever

    it rly might be
     1
    Add RoyalCrusher to Rail
  23. Wtf is this shit
    Add Oh Rale to Rail


  24. OP the last guy...

    Add SmokeyCasinos to Rail

Similar Threads