[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I thought this was a joke when I saw it on Family Guy, but of course, the inner perv in me just had to do some internet research to make sure it was a joke, and that there was no truth to it...

...turns out I was wrong. Very wrong.

Apparently a lot of clothing stores and department stores have hidden cameras in their changing rooms.

An exerpt from an article I found:

Patton makes reference to the fact that "many department stores use video cameras behind one-way mirrors in changing rooms".

Here's the full article I found as a reference link from the changing room wiki page:

http://wearcam.org/netcam_privacy_issues.html

This is so fucking awesome.

Looks like their a new job at the very top of my jobs-that-would-be-super-duper-duper-duper-fucking-fun-to-have list. W00000000000000000T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add bfactor to Rail
    Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

Looks like their a new job at the very top of my jobs-that-would-be-super-duper-duper-duper-fucking-fun-to-have list. W00000000000000000T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think about the fact you would have to look at dude's changing also?
    Add cminer25 to Rail
  3. Yes.

The job is still at the top of my list though.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sfworth it

boooooooooooobieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!

spoiled 18 year old asiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

pwnageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm sfhappy right now
    Thread StarterAdd bfactor to Rail
  4. B why not open your own store that caters to asian 18-21 yr old girls? This way you
    Add Chazmental to Rail
    Originally Posted by Chazmental View Post

B why not open your own store that caters to asian 18-21 yr old girls? This way you

<3 stores that cater to 18-21 year old asians women.

asian woman thinking to self in changing room: "Sigh, I can see my brastraps when I wear this spaghetti strap blouse... hmm... let's see what it looks like without the bra..."

bfactor: "Giggity"
  6. Nice. But by law you must disclose that it's being taped.
    Add Aznsportsnut to Rail
    Originally Posted by Defndrofangels View Post

Nice. But by law you must disclose that it's being taped.

Yea, I know. It would be on a sign in the changing room.

But, I bet you that on top of all the women who wouldn't even read the sign, there would be a ton more women who would notice the sign, but just simply wouldn't really give a shit. Not all hot women are super shy. Some of them would be like "meh..." and go on about their business regardless. Especially Japanese chicks. They make French chicks seem prude.
  8. LOL yea but jap chicks have the most crooked teeth ever. But they are still fucking hot. You, me and marc1313 need to meet up and pick up some Asian chicks, don't we all live in so cal?
    Add Aznsportsnut to Rail
  9. its to make sure women dont steal underwear
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
  10. <3 hot chicks with crooked teeth

That's like, the ultimate "I can work with this" situation ever, lolz.

LOL yea but jap chicks have the most crooked teeth ever. But they are still fucking hot. You, me and marc1313 need to meet up and pick up some Asian chicks, don't we all live in so cal?

have u seen British people's teeth?
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

LOL yea but jap chicks have the most crooked teeth ever. But they are still fucking hot. You, me and marc1313 need to meet up and pick up some Asian chicks, don't we all live in so cal?

have u seen British people's teeth?

True true, but don't see much British chicks here in so cal, well none that I know of.
    Add Aznsportsnut to Rail
    Originally Posted by bfactor View Post

Nice. But by law you must disclose that it's being taped.

Yea, I know. It would be on a sign in the changing room.

But, I bet you that on top of all the women who wouldn't even read the sign, there would be a ton more women who would notice the sign, but just simply wouldn't really give a shit. Not all hot women are super shy. Some of them would be like "meh..." and go on about their business regardless. Especially Japanese chicks. They make French chicks seem prude.

Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  14. As someone who has had sex in a Macy's dressing room, this is mildly disturbing
    Add Lord Supremo to Rail
  15. Unfortunately for you, most of the people entering the changing rooms aren't remotely hot.
    Add rocksolid124 to Rail