[x]

See Where You Rank in New Jersey

1. A few months ago we parked in a fast food parking lot, I looked over and a girl was giving a guy a BJ in the front seat of a car (a low sitting car fwiw) in broad daylight. Guy panicked, and I got a complete view of his rapidly shrinking arrousal.

Yesterday we were driving to Best Buy and I see a guy standing on a road running parallel with the freeway, facing the freeway. Second look before I realize he's got everything out and is peeing, facing traffic.

It was brought to my attention that I see more men exposing themselves than the average person. Surely this is wrong.. others have seen such things right?

Tell me i'm not alone.
  2. Scenario A and B are not remotely the same, just sayin'
  3. Other than friends knowingly doing it, i got nothing.
  4. I was walking to the bars in college one time. It was probably 9:00pm so it was dark but still not so late to where there is no one out and about. I walk by a convertible with the top down and there is a chick riding this dude in the passengers seat. I literally was about 2 feet from them and they just kept on going about their business.
  5. Only on a golf course for me but the women shouldn't see my junk from the kitchen

6. I thought this said NSFW at first.

So dissapointed.
    Originally Posted by orgnalsooners View Post

Only on a golf course for me but the women shouldn't see my junk from the kitchen

Yeah golf courses are giant toilets for men.
  8. I once wrote an opinion letter for a client outlining the legality, or lack thereof, and the legal consequences of peeing in public view, as her husband had a great penchant for using their yard for peeing late at night after probably drinking a bit too much. She showed him the opinion and I think he stopped doing it after he realized he could be charged with a sex offense and be put on the sex offender registry and have to go through testing to determine whether he was some type of sexual deviant, including a penile plethysmograph. He decided it just wasn't worth it. Before you laugh, I had a different client who was at a youth sports event at a school field; since it was the weekend the bathrooms were closed so he went into the woods to pee. Apparently he didn't go deep enough in to the woods because a mother with a little girl saw him in there and called the cops. My god, what a mess that guy went through to get his name cleared.
    Edited By: Willywoo Apr 22nd, 2011 at 09:04 PM
  9. I exempted peeing from this topic, I thought we were just talking about stories like OP's first one.
    Edited By: NechitaCC Apr 22nd, 2011 at 09:06 PM
  10. Depends on the man. Some can pee without exposing everything, others feel the need to let it all hang out.

Guy in #2 hand his pants down around his ankles. Trust me, it was all there to see.
  11. We had a regular couple that visited the parking lot next to our offices for afternoon delights. I'm assuming they were married but not to each other. At first they would just play in the car but eventually they progressed to playing outside the car on the grass.

Exhibitionism and voyeurism is a hell of a drug. Every good player needs a watcher, and visa versa. I've read about these things.
  12. LOL, thats pretty awesome then, Didnt know ppl above the age of 7 still pissed with their pants all the way down.
    Edited By: NechitaCC Apr 22nd, 2011 at 09:09 PM
  13. well.

was she any good at it?
    Originally Posted by amymarie1967 View Post

Surely this is wrong.

Chaz????
  15. peeing outside is a sex crime? ffs the pussification of America continues at its rapid pace. gg country. Thomas Jefferson and GW had higher hopes for you than this.
  16. There are clubs for that sort of thing... uhh.. or so I've heard.

There are clubs for that sort of thing... uhh.. or so I've heard.

I too have heard of such clubs. Heathens are everywhere :)
    Originally Posted by Willywoo View Post

I had a different client who was at a youth sports event at a school field; since it was the weekend the bathrooms were closed so he went into the woods to pee. Apparently he didn't go deep enough in to the woods because a mother with a little girl saw him in there and called the cops. My god, what a mess that guy went through to get his name cleared.

this pisses me off so bad.
    Originally Posted by Cmoney3 View Post

peeing outside is a sex crime? ffs the pussification of America continues at its rapid pace. gg country. Thomas Jefferson and GW had higher hopes for you than this.

+1.

Last Friday no more poker. This Friday I find out I'll get added to the creeper list if I get caught pissing outside. F Fridays.

This sucks.
    Edited By: slapshot Apr 22nd, 2011 at 09:27 PM
    Originally Posted by slapshot View Post

+1.

Last Friday no more poker. This Friday I find out I'll get added to the creeper list if I get caught pissing outside. F Fridays.

This sucks.

That made me laugh!

Next Friday you'll find out we're all part of a big Matrix type reality, and to fight it you have to have holes bored into your head to hook into an alternate reality. Or so you'll think. In reality they're just doing a lobotomy.

A few months ago we parked in a fast food parking lot, I looked over and a girl was giving a guy a BJ in the front seat of a car (a low sitting car fwiw) in broad daylight. Guy panicked, and I got a complete view of his rapidly shrinking arrousal.

Yesterday we were driving to Best Buy and I see a guy standing on a road running parallel with the freeway, facing the freeway. Second look before I realize he's got everything out and is peeing, facing traffic.

It was brought to my attention that I see more men exposing themselves than the average person. Surely this is wrong.. others have seen such things right?

Tell me i'm not alone.

ok

22. Walking home from the rugby a few years back along with a crowd of 30 odd thousand people guy was getting a bj up against a wall from a chick that was sitting on the ground between him and the wall, my mate gave him a high five! I saw no wang but that's as close as i've got to OPs stories.
  23. Saw a girl pissing at old yankees stadium parking garage. She just dropped her shorts and let it fly in front of all kinds of cars leaving. It was awesome. Me and my buddies still mention it everytime we are in there.
  24. Hi amy! Where the fuck u been?
  25. It is better to be pissed off then pissed on.
  26. pissing and bjs don't count imo, altho the pisser shoulda faced away from the road. I thought this was about creepers showing you their junk. so disappoin -err- relieved.
    Originally Posted by saxman View Post

We had a regular couple that visited the parking lot next to our offices for afternoon delights. I'm assuming they were married but not to each other. At first they would just play in the car but eventually they progressed to playing outside the car on the grass.

Exhibitionism and voyeurism is a hell of a drug. Every good player needs a watcher, and visa versa. I've read about these things.

pics or it didn't happen
  28. Saw a girl taking a shit once - was at a music festival and she decided to take a shit in the corner of a port-o-potty and a fence

__ = fence
    G = girl
    P = port-o-potty

29. Never a cop when you need one...