[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. OMFG I can't wait! They have already began some filming in and around Long Beach and season should start airing in late September. 3 long months until then but this teaser is awesome.
  2. Can't wait!!!

Originally Posted by iLLNuGWichee View Post

Can't wait!!!

seriously
  4. best on TV. i neeeed more dexter

5. I can guarantee he drops his box of slides this season...

...weird but true.

6. show jumped the shark in season 2 when dexter was infiltrating miami metro's computer system and deleting camera files during like a fire alarm. Every season has multiple wtf lol get real moments but the inner monologues and usually awesome guest chars make up for it.
  7. Love this show...off topic but true blood starts next week too

8. I mean... TV shows "jump the shark" like that. It happens and is usually done to tidy up a part of the storyline that wasn't ever making it far into the season. It may seem unreal, but helps things move along smoother.

I can't wait for this new season. There are a lot of different things they can do with it and I hope shit hits the fan. The Dexter-Quinn-Deb triangle will likely be a major part this season with a lot of Dexter's secrets coming out
    Edited By: tmac456 Jun 18th, 2011 at 06:23 PM
  9. great show, super pumped, but weak teaser
  10. Yes! Just got turned onto this show a few months ago, hammered out the first 4 seasons but yet to see 5.

11. a legit trailer should be coming in the next month or so i would imagine
  12. Fuck fucking yes. I cannot wait for this. I hate how all the premium channel shows take like 2 years for a new season
  13. Yessssss. Still haven't seen season 5 but this show is allllsum
  14. I really like some of he characters on this show but I feel like HBO would have done a much better job with it. Showtime just has a totally different feel for whatever reason.
  15. Well we got some details on season 6 finally

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/06/22/de...-6-scott-buck/
  16. was the most recent season the one where it ends with a shot of a bath tub?

17. So looking forward to the new season! I thought last season would be the one where Dex realizes his son has murderous tendencies and then teaches him the code. I think this might be the season. Kinda going back to the Season 1 style, with father/son teaching theme.

18. Dexter > The Wire, deal with it
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

Dexter > The Wire, deal with it

no, no its not
  20. i think i have only seen the first 2 seasons. I have some catching up to do i spose
    Originally Posted by CamelFan.420 View Post

Yes! Just got turned onto this show a few months ago, hammered out the first 4 seasons but yet to see 5.

Have this poster in my room, NIGH!
    Originally Posted by sacaniga View Post

no, no its not

iyonimo

iyonimo

namoot

Dexter > The Wire, deal with it

this is totally off base and should be punishable by lethal injection. seasons 3 and 5 of Dexter sucked so much ass outside Dexter being his awesome self. The Wire is on a different planet than Dexter

Originally Posted by sacaniga View Post

namoot

dilligaf

Originally Posted by SyphonSoul View Post

this is totally off base and should be punishable by lethal injection. seasons 3 and 5 of Dexter sucked so much ass outside Dexter being his awesome self. The Wire is on a different planet than Dexter

iyonimo
  26. Dexter best season might be better than the Wires worst. then again I could see the possibility you dont like black people so thats another way you'd like Dexter>Wire

Originally Posted by SyphonSoul View Post

Dexter best season might be better than the Wires worst. then again I could see the possibility you dont like black people so thats another way you'd like Dexter>Wire

or maybe we could just have a difference of opinion on a highly subjective topic? nah, i probably just hate black people