[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. is that supposed to be negative? lol
  2. jay_bear is George Soros? Who knew?
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

is that supposed to be negative? lol

Are you pretty excited to vote for this guy in the next election?
  4. I love when people splice up videos of things said out of context.

+1
    Wants to repeal an expensive, idiotic and intrusive healthcare mandate? Oh no!

Wants free markets to work...even when weak companies fail? Oh shit!
  6. I don't like Mitt Romney, but he's gotta be better than Obama. Ugh.
  7. aaah this is a better thread for this picture

8. Romney is a lying, pandering demagogue but this vid is LOLworthy

9. lol vwp
  10. fuck presidents in general. they don't change shit. i know it's not as fun to be passionate about, but you people should concentrate more on your local/state elections.
    Originally Posted by ECUgirl View Post

I don't like Mitt Romney, but he's gotta be better than Obama. Ugh.

No. He doesn't. And if he is, it will be by such a small margin that you won't notice.
  12. Obviously this thing was spliced together to turn every talking point negatively regarding Romney however, can anyone here debate that each and every point made in the video isn't an exact characterization of his positions?
    Originally Posted by raisethis2 View Post

Obviously this thing was spliced together to turn every talking point negatively regarding Romney however, can anyone here debate that each and every point made in the video isn't an exact characterization of his positions?

Which day?

+2

Originally Posted by jay_bear View Post

Yes
    Originally Posted by jerichoholic View Post

fuck presidents in general. they don't change shit. i know it's not as fun to be passionate about, but you people should concentrate more on your local/state elections.

i know we have different political views and a storied past but i find myself agreeing with you more than a few times lately.

Start from the ground up. The presidents and federal congressmen are already in bed with corporations. This must be done from the ground up with people who have little ties to the so called elite.
  16. he is going to ignore global warming, he just lost my vote
    Originally Posted by jay_bear View Post

And you're excited to vote for the current guy?

Originally Posted by sacarey02 View Post

I love when people splice up videos of things said out of context.

Here is another video by Huntsman ( who does not have a shot in hell in winning) I think it's a more better add of clips of things he said and I am sure their in line in what core values he believes in, which is what ever will get him elected.

Originally Posted by gamma21 View Post

And you're excited to vote for the current guy?

Given who he will be running against....Yes
    Edited By: jay_bear Nov 4th, 2011 at 12:54 PM
  19. My mom is on the neighborhood council, not even city and it is pretty cool all the little things they do that actually effect the community. I don't always agree with my mom and her #1 priority seems to be keeping property prices from going down (blocking certain developments, neighborhood beautification etc.). If I was a homeowner that would be important and they seem to do a good job of it. It is something she can directly influence and make an impact in the area
    Edited By: Zeppelin Nov 4th, 2011 at 12:58 PM
    Originally Posted by El Burro View Post

+1
    Wants to repeal an expensive, idiotic and intrusive healthcare mandate? Oh no!

it's ''idiotic'' until you actually need it. funny how that works.
    Originally Posted by above_films View Post

it's ''idiotic'' until you actually need it. funny how that works.

Force people to buy insurance. Awesome solution. Government knows best.
    Originally Posted by littleze View Post

he is going to ignore global warming, he just lost my vote

And the current administration hasn't? I'd rather have politicians that are going to work on balancing the budget, lowering unemployment, revamping (i.e. eliminating most of them) our failed social programs, and rebuilding our education system, rather than slow down the inevitable that is global warming. That might just be me tho

Originally Posted by Prestonluv View Post

i know we have different political views and a storied past but i find myself agreeing with you more than a few times lately.

Start from the ground up. The presidents and federal congressmen are already in bed with corporations. This must be done from the ground up with people who have little ties to the so called elite.

I've been saying this since I was in high school. I had a great American history teacher that really opened my eyes to how much more important local and state gov't is than the national. If you really want to see a change in your daily life you need to focus on the local level. Sadly I live in a state that is doing the exact opposite of this as a whole and elected Rick Scott... sigh
    Originally Posted by 36crazyfists View Post

Romney is a lying, pandering demagogue but this vid is LOLworthy

this. sigh, looks like I'm writing in Lesean McCoy this November.
    Originally Posted by ajedrez View Post

this. sigh, looks like I'm writing in Lesean McCoy this November.

Im still holding out hope that RP will run as an indy with Gary Johnson... easily the most votes a 3rd party cand would ever get and finally show the public REAL change is possible. Plus this would keep Obama in office which is better than the alternative (more stagnation>counter regulation).

If he doesnt I'll write in McCoy with ya... Fucking guy is STUD
  25. still not voting for Obama...

easily the most votes a 3rd party cand would ever get

27. "real" 3rd party cand...
    Edited By: Realbigfish4 Nov 4th, 2011 at 09:18 PM
    Originally Posted by Realbigfish4 View Post

"real" 3rd party cand...

How would Ron Paul running as a third party candidate be any different than Teddy? Roosevelt tried for the Republican nomination, failed, ran as a third party candidate. Ron Paul isn't getting the Republican nomination, if he wants to be on the ballot, he will have to do so under some other party. Seems pretty similar to me.