[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

A grand jury indictment unveiled last week accuses a Northwest Florida cop of sexually harassing his colleagues, forcing his subordinates to torture suspects, forge incident reports, and alter their testimony; soliciting sex from residents in his jurisdiction; beating handcuffed suspects and prisoners; intimidating members of the community; and causing a pregnant woman to miscarry when he intentionally rammed the vehicle she was traveling.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/03/13/me...most-crooked-c

It isn't so much that this one guy abused his power that sours me on the police in general. It is the fact that his fellow officers allowed this to go on without ever speaking up.
  2. In the interest of fairness:

3. I'm thinking that whole Rodney King incident back in the early 90's must still get your goat.
  4. You cant have a "most crooked cop" award and not have a representative from the LAPD or the LA Sheriffs Dept. in the top 5.
  5. if true, howtf can someone commit 827 crimes before anyone says anything?
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

if true, howtf can someone commit 827 crimes before anyone says anything?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Code_of_Silence
  7. Len Davis, NOPD.

Former New Orleans police officer Len Davis, who was recorded on an FBI wiretap plotting a woman's execution and celebrating her death, was convicted of capital murder Wednesday along with a reputed drug dealer who acted as the hit man ... Davis ordered the murder of Kim Marie Groves, a 32-year-old mother of three, on Oct. 13, 1994, less than 24 hours after he was tipped off by a fellow officer that she had filed a brutality complaint against him.

AND ....

One of the most sordid chapters in New Orleans Police Department history came to a close Thursday when a jury took only 40 minutes to find former patrolman Len Davis guilty of running a cocaine protection racket with nine fellow officers.

8. doubt civilians, victims, politicians, courts and press are included

did the grand jury investigation take 17 years?
    Edited By: norcaljeff Mar 13th, 2012 at 10:42 PM
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

doubt civilians, victims, politicians, courts and press are included

did the grand jury investigation take 17 years?

Yeah, because the "criminals" are always believed when they cry police abuse.
  10. They're apparently believed now amirite?
  11. Makes me proud to live here.