[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. I met an older woman at a club last night.
    She was OK for 57, we drank a bit, had a bit of a snog & she asked if I'd ever had the “sportsman's double,” a mother and daughter threesome?
    I said no.
    We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight is my lucky night.
    I went back to her place.
    She put the hall light on and shouted upstairs: "Mom you still awake?"
  2. Obv lol

3. I laughed...
  4. WP
  5. so...... did u bang em?
  6. LOOOOOOOOOOL
  7. brag post
  8. hahaha, this ranks up there with PocketSims for POTD.
  9. Very nice.. POTD nomination
  10. The brag post would have been this: The above post couldn't have been me, cuz if it had the answer to her question would have had to be YES!!

ZING!

LOL

Yogi
  11. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Re(2): mother and daughter threesome!!
    by Bong BrOke on 5/15/2007 12:17 </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>repost exposed!

http://www.pocketfives.com/61966DF1-...488069309.aspx </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OH SNAP!
  12. Well....it failed in life when he said Ryan. When it talks specifically about someone it deserves a well-done
  13. Busted.
  14. LMFAO - this is my laugh of the day.
  15. I already had my hand on my penix expecting a video
  17. i was wondering why he went home with a 57 yr old. and yelled "mom are you home"...
  18. I prefer the triple
  19. But was she awake?
  20. lmao nice post

21. Pics?
  22. A+++++ would read again!!