1. My friend says for 200 bucks he would put his dick in a mouse trap. I am not familar with their intensity what are the long term consiqunces
    Add joelrose to Rail
  2. I wouldn't do that for 200....make sure you have a camera running.
    Add Zarpheous to Rail
  3. Your fruend is fucking dumb gg dick
    Add kwoods to Rail
  4. I said for $300 dude, don't embellish the story.
    Add Hateflops to Rail
  5. Add s1nnr to Rail
  6. This will not happen
    Add kellykip to Rail
  7. How much for doing it with this?

Add TheFirm53 to Rail
  8. As a young punk on a dare I once peed on an electric fence. That produced a very unique, acute kind of pain that I am not eager to repeat, but I think I would prolly do that again if I had to choose between that and sticking my crank in a mouse trap.

As for consequences, prolly the only lasting trauma would be to his psyche, not his penix.

(OH yeah, I won $500 on the dare, but still it was way tarded to do.)
    Add 2Slick4u to Rail
    Originally Posted by 2Slick4u View Post

As for consequences, prolly the only lasting trauma would be to his psyche, not his penix.
    (OH yeah, I won $500 on the dare, but still it was way tarded to do.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT probably.........IT WILL definitely fk up his head. BOTH OF THEM!!!
    Add y0y0y0y0y083 to Rail
  10. pm baughman
    Add Bong BrOke to Rail
  11. Is your friend aware that the mice do not live after being caught in a trap? It is pretty nasty if you have ever seen it...

And as for wizzing on an electric fence...mythbusters says you are full of shit.
    Add L0bstaM0bsta to Rail
  12. your friend is retarded....i got 5$ on this if he is going to go through with it
    Add JoeSexAppeal to Rail
    Originally Posted by L0bstaM0bsta View Post

Is your friend aware that the mice do not live after being caught in a trap? It is pretty nasty if you have ever seen it...

And as for wizzing on an electric fence...mythbusters says you are full of shit.

LoL i was about to point this out
    Add Anywayz_ to Rail
    Originally Posted by Anywayz_ View Post

Originally Posted by L0bstaM0bsta View Post

Is your friend aware that the mice do not live after being caught in a trap? It is pretty nasty if you have ever seen it...

LoL i was about to point this out

sfpwned
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
  15. This could really fuck up his cock. Do you realize how your cock even gets hard? he could fuck up all the chambers in there that swell with blood and have a limp cock for life. but w/e if he doesn't like sex, that's cool.
    Add sXeffects to Rail
  16. absolutely this

Originally Posted by kwoods View Post

gg dick

Add hoops886 to Rail
  17. 2 guys 1 mousetrap

Add Schrazor to Rail
  18. Anyone want to come to Illinois and piss on an electric fence for 300? Mythbusters can say what it wants to but I've seen it happen and it didn't work out well for the 3 different kids.
    Add ChocoThunder to Rail
  19. lol start by putting your finger in a mousetrap...... not very pleasant. now use ur imagination. gg dick
    Add BSherman2 to Rail
  20. ur friend might possibly the dumbest fucker in the world

Add Trent55 to Rail
  21. Your friend must not get pussy and/or enjoy it.

Add Rocky to Rail
  22. cuz errbody knows the rocky of poker is straight slaying pussy all day long
    Add ChocoThunder to Rail
    Originally Posted by sXeffects View Post

This could really fuck up his cock. Do you realize how your cock even gets hard? he could fuck up all the chambers in there that swell with blood and have a limp cock for life. but w/e if he doesn't like sex, that's cool.

Yeah you might break the bone in your penix
    Add I Fold to Rail
    Originally Posted by Schrazor View Post

2 guys 1 mousetrap

Add goatmeal1 to Rail
  25. <OBJECT width=425 height=344><PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="http://www.youtube.com/v/RxNPKimrCB0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;"><PARAM NAME="allowFullScreen" VALUE="true"><PARAM NAME="allowscriptaccess" VALUE="always"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RxNPKimrCB0&hl=en&fs=1&" mce_src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RxNPKimrCB0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT> <OBJECT width=425 height=344><PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWWdPCeBXK8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;"><PARAM NAME="allowFullScreen" VALUE="true"><PARAM NAME="allowscriptaccess" VALUE="always"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWWdPCeBXK8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT>
    Add MonkeyCowboy to Rail
  26. ^^^^^^^^^ I like how the dog rolls by looking for a severed piece in the first vid.
    Add kellykip to Rail
    Originally Posted by I Fold View Post

This could really fuck up his cock. Do you realize how your cock even gets hard? he could fuck up all the chambers in there that swell with blood and have a limp cock for life. but w/e if he doesn't like sex, that's cool.

Yeah you might break the bone in your penix

lmao
    Add sXeffects to Rail
  28. one of the dumbest bets ive ever heard. why would u ever want to do this? and for $200 bones. life penix consequences&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; $200 imo
    Add lil BOLLOCKS to Rail

The fact that he is even thinking about this probably means that he doesn't get laid too much anyway. No harm no foul.
    Add LizardBoy to Rail
  30. Add Ballistik to Rail