[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. I know this can't be normal. Anybody else had this done to them before? The rules she laid out is that she is going to pee on my chest and I must keep my mouth open during the "Golden Shower". She is from Korea and she told this is how they bring in the new year. Shoud I do it?
  2. PM R kelly
  3. I've dated a girl from Korea, never once did she ever say she wants to pee on me (or mention any tradition of it, lol)

Look for a blinking red light, you're starting 2010 on youtube imo

4. yeah ive been peed on and ive peed on someone else.. it does nothing for me but it doesnt hurt so i dont decline it.
  5. My girlfriend wanted me to do the same one time. But she tricked me...while my eyes are closed, my mouth was open. She took advantage of this opportunity to satisfy her perversed obcession and trickled in my mouth. I got mad - So, I dumped in her face.
  6. Ugh, Korea...... she no gooood
  7. she's just marking her territory.

But seriously this is just a domination thing. She wants to show her domination over you. Have fun.
    Originally Posted by dolphin13 View Post

she's just marking her territory.

But seriously this is just a domination thing. She wants to show her domination over you. Have fun.

This is right on the money. When we first started dating she would make me bark during sex. At first I thought it was funny but now I understand this is the only way she gets off. Now it has become part of our love making act. This feels really good to talk to people about this because my friends would just make fun of me.
  9. where da pics at jack?
    Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post

where da pics at jack?

Korean Girlfriend + Kinky Sex Habits = God Damn Pics Immed.
    Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post

This is right on the money. When we first started dating she would make me bark during sex. At first I thought it was funny but now I understand this is the only way she gets off. Now it has become part of our love making act. This feels really good to talk to people about this because my friends would just make fun of me.

Bwahahahaha nl. Pee in her butt or the deals off. Oh, I mean with her.
    Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post

where da pics at jack?

or its not true
    Originally Posted by Dedonkefy View Post

PM Jim Norton

FYP
    Originally Posted by skisteve View Post

Bwahahahaha nl. Pee in her butt or the deals off. Oh, I mean with her.

actually I would tel her to let you stick it in the butt if she pees on you. Win win in my book
  15. lol at not posting a pic

16. i was thinking about no asparagus then i remembered kim chee. probably gonna be a mentos moment. also now is a good time of year to buy a boat and sail for Hawaii. you and b can talk over odd asian girls on the way.
  17. seriously pics... even I'm curious...

18. Wait till you saved up a 3 day fat log, let her pee on you then get up, throw her down and take a dump all over her. Then ask her whos the bitch.
  19. Where the fuck did you go Sledge? We are dying without a pic. This is seriously cruel and unusual punishment.

Edit: If you are currently partaking in said peeing episode, then by all means finish first, but God Damnit You better have a pic afterwards!
  20. No way this is how they bring in the New Year in Korea. Where the pics tho?
  21. Dude that's hot! let her after you get to go first. PEE ON THAT BIOTCH!!
  22. Dude , Really ? She's Playing you . Pics though ?
  23. Hide jaybone in your closet, when she starts peeing on you, have jay rush out and start peeing on her.
  24. Just bought my plane ticket to Korea.
  25. This is how she wants to bring in the New Year?????? ...I would tell her I'm bringing in the New Year with a new Girlfriend!!

26. A random pic of a korean girl would have made this level so much more believable.

Oh sorry, I meant " yeah, go for it bro! how do u know you won't like it? "
  27. pretty sure this is a level just to give bfactor a boner
    Originally Posted by Trent55 View Post

lol at not posting a pic

29. i can absolutely guarantee this girl is horrendous looking
  30. let her do it.

right before she goes, give her an uppercut right in the chode.