1. I know this can't be normal. Anybody else had this done to them before? The rules she laid out is that she is going to pee on my chest and I must keep my mouth open during the "Golden Shower". She is from Korea and she told this is how they bring in the new year. Shoud I do it?
    Add Sledge187 to Rail
  2. PM R kelly
    Add JamieByrne to Rail
  3. I've dated a girl from Korea, never once did she ever say she wants to pee on me (or mention any tradition of it, lol)

Look for a blinking red light, you're starting 2010 on youtube imo

Add repo_man456 to Rail
  4. yeah ive been peed on and ive peed on someone else.. it does nothing for me but it doesnt hurt so i dont decline it.
    Add Livew1re to Rail
  5. My girlfriend wanted me to do the same one time. But she tricked me...while my eyes are closed, my mouth was open. She took advantage of this opportunity to satisfy her perversed obcession and trickled in my mouth. I got mad - So, I dumped in her face.
    Add VTG Dude to Rail
  6. Ugh, Korea...... she no gooood
    Add RaidenRadio to Rail
  7. she's just marking her territory.

But seriously this is just a domination thing. She wants to show her domination over you. Have fun.
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
    Originally Posted by dolphin13 View Post

she's just marking her territory.

But seriously this is just a domination thing. She wants to show her domination over you. Have fun.

This is right on the money. When we first started dating she would make me bark during sex. At first I thought it was funny but now I understand this is the only way she gets off. Now it has become part of our love making act. This feels really good to talk to people about this because my friends would just make fun of me.
    Thread StarterAdd Sledge187 to Rail
  9. where da pics at jack?
    Add Mr Galt to Rail
    Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post

where da pics at jack?

Korean Girlfriend + Kinky Sex Habits = God Damn Pics Immed.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail
    Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post

This is right on the money. When we first started dating she would make me bark during sex. At first I thought it was funny but now I understand this is the only way she gets off. Now it has become part of our love making act. This feels really good to talk to people about this because my friends would just make fun of me.

Bwahahahaha nl. Pee in her butt or the deals off. Oh, I mean with her.
    Add skisteve to Rail
    Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post

where da pics at jack?

or its not true
    Add kwoods to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dedonkefy View Post

PM Jim Norton

FYP
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
    Originally Posted by skisteve View Post

Bwahahahaha nl. Pee in her butt or the deals off. Oh, I mean with her.

actually I would tel her to let you stick it in the butt if she pees on you. Win win in my book
    Add undertheradar to Rail
  15. lol at not posting a pic

Add Trent55 to Rail
  16. i was thinking about no asparagus then i remembered kim chee. probably gonna be a mentos moment. also now is a good time of year to buy a boat and sail for Hawaii. you and b can talk over odd asian girls on the way.
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  17. seriously pics... even I'm curious...

Add Maridu to Rail
  18. Wait till you saved up a 3 day fat log, let her pee on you then get up, throw her down and take a dump all over her. Then ask her whos the bitch.
    Add joeschmo to Rail
  19. Where the fuck did you go Sledge? We are dying without a pic. This is seriously cruel and unusual punishment.

Edit: If you are currently partaking in said peeing episode, then by all means finish first, but God Damnit You better have a pic afterwards!
    Add OhAaT to Rail
  20. No way this is how they bring in the New Year in Korea. Where the pics tho?
    Add AFink93 to Rail
  21. Dude that's hot! let her after you get to go first. PEE ON THAT BIOTCH!!
    Add Berry-um to Rail
  22. Dude , Really ? She's Playing you . Pics though ?
    Add Eggiebets to Rail
  23. Hide jaybone in your closet, when she starts peeing on you, have jay rush out and start peeing on her.
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  24. Just bought my plane ticket to Korea.
    Add Superfito to Rail
  25. This is how she wants to bring in the New Year?????? ...I would tell her I'm bringing in the New Year with a new Girlfriend!!

Add kinsse to Rail
  26. A random pic of a korean girl would have made this level so much more believable.

Oh sorry, I meant " yeah, go for it bro! how do u know you won't like it? "
    Add robodarko to Rail
  27. pretty sure this is a level just to give bfactor a boner
    Add magic lio to Rail
    Originally Posted by Trent55 View Post

lol at not posting a pic

Add dangood1 to Rail
  29. i can absolutely guarantee this girl is horrendous looking
    Add MoneyOr2 to Rail
  30. let her do it.

right before she goes, give her an uppercut right in the chode.

Add bigchipshi to Rail