[x]

See Where You Rank in New Jersey

1. Alright guys. Im in a horrible situation. My job just gave me a phone call that on Wed morning (Today is monday 1 PM) Im going to be given a drug test (urine). They are doing random screenings within my office. Of course Im a consistent pot smoker. I usually smoke a bowl or two a day. Normally one before I go to work. And one when im home laying in bed getting ready to pass out. Im 155 lbs, not fat, in shape. (stats since i know body fat is a factor in clearing your system)

So anyone with experience or has been in this situation themselves, Id appreciate any advice you could give

I heard Niacin works well, but i also heard from others that its a myth. I was planning on going to a headshop later to purchase a detox kit, but never used one and dont know of any that are reputable.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
    Add BigRolando to Rail
  2. google Qcarbo, follow the instructions carefully. should cost around $50 at GNC
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  3. You don't look so good. I think you should take Wednesday off.
    Add bluefin to Rail
  4. Add Purple Jesus to Rail
  5. also its random but you get a 48 hr notice? sick life
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  6. Good luck with the job search.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  7. Swim trunks with the mesh netting as underwear and hotel shampoo bottle full of clean pee between balls and taint.
    Add XNASTYNATEX to Rail
  8. Rub this on your balls right before peeing, It detoxifies your urine stream for an hour, gl.

This is an alternative, you should be able to wrap it around the whole bundle a couple times, this helps with the detox.
    Add dams to Rail
  9. well if they're not gonna be in the room with you then obv someone else's urine...i just did that for a job at USAA..starting this week now
    Add Chngs Chckn to Rail
  10. Add dams to Rail
  11. Call in stoned on Wednesday.
    Add dank773 to Rail
  12. Thread on Thursday:

OT Help me with job search!
    Add BillMueller to Rail
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

Good luck with the job search.

This.

Search OT for resume writing tips (will save you from creating your next re-post).

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
  14. 6 gallons of cranberry juice
    Edited By: Jwilkinson May 16th, 2011 at 07:08 PM

Add Jwilkinson to Rail
  15. thanks for all the serious replys.

Im sure passing is possible. So anyone know of any reputable detox kits?
    Thread StarterAdd BigRolando to Rail
    Originally Posted by BigRolando View Post

thanks for all the serious replys.

Im sure passing is possible. So anyone know of any reputable detox kits?

do i need to type it twice? i passed multiple with qcarbo. here is the exact kind

Add Glo4m to Rail
  17. Just don't drink anything until Thursday. You can't get blood out of a turnip.
    Add midmoguy to Rail
    Originally Posted by midmoguy View Post

Just don't drink anything until Thursday. You can't get blood out of a turnip.

lol
    Edited By: CCLLAAYY May 16th, 2011 at 10:42 PM
    Add CCLLAAYY to Rail
    Originally Posted by midmoguy View Post

Just don't drink anything until Thursday. You can't get blood out of a turnip.

haha, this made my dick hurt
    Add dams to Rail
  20. I'm sure you knew about these random drug tests for quite some time now. What were you planning on doing if you ever got selected? Did you have any clue that you had 48 hours before your test? This just seems really irresponsible of you. I hope you don't have any kids.

Add Rocky to Rail
    Originally Posted by Rocky View Post

I'm sure you knew about these random drug tests for quite some time now. What were you planning on doing if you ever got selected? Did you have any clue that you had 48 hours before your test? This just seems really irresponsible of you. I hope you don't have any kids.

Worked with this company for 5 years and no one within my office was ever "randomly" selected. Today I heard from atleast 5 other people that have to be tested as well.
    Thread StarterAdd BigRolando to Rail
  22. LOL at second guessing ANYTHING that might work or not work.

your gonna have to use your gut and find something immed.

any time you fill out a questionaire, dont know which field your in,

espicially for truck driving like I am in, it asks have you ever failed or refused a drug test.

i dont want to ever checkmark that box yes, assuming thats an automatic DQ.
    Add lane1300 to Rail
    Originally Posted by lane1300 View Post

LOL at second guessing ANYTHING that might work or not work.

your gonna have to use your gut and find something immed.

any time you fill out a questionaire, dont know which field your in,

espicially for truck driving like I am in, it asks have you ever failed or refused a drug test.

i dont want to ever checkmark that box yes, assuming thats an automatic DQ.

damn i thought tekiller was the only truck driver in OT
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  24. Watch the Blue Mountain State episode where they have to pass a drug test. An oil change is probably your best option.
    Edited By: whoMikeB May 16th, 2011 at 07:47 PM
    Add whoMikeB to Rail
  25. I would put on a sweat suit and go sit in a sauna for 30 min on, 10 min off for about 4 hours while drinking about 2 gallons of water. Do that tonight and tomorrow. Wake up on the day of the test and take B vitamins (10x daily recommended) and piss as much as possible before the test. Worst case they call and say it was too diluted then that just buys you more time to 'get clean'. GL
    Add 8888kush to Rail
  26. follow glo4ms advice, or just ask the headshop worker which is ur biggest and best detox just to be safe, and make sure you pee 2-3 times b4 you actually take the test, gl.
    Add skreechamane to Rail
  27. I honestly think your best move here would be to drive your car into a tree without a seat belt on. Best case you are in a coma for a few weeks and after months of physical rehab you will be clean. Hell, at that point not too many employers would even have the balls to test after all you've been through. You might even get a promotion.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  28. Drugs are bad mmmmmmmkay
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  29. Dont waste your money on any of the above or sit in a sauna. You have 1 option, find a clean sample from a friend. Use a clean small 3-4oz bottle, that doesnt leak, buy a cheap thermometer. Make sure the temp is between 95-100 before putting in your tighty whities. If it's a random nobody should be observing, good luck. FYI glo4ms suggestion MAY work it just doesnt work for everyone.
    Add motismIV to Rail
  30. If it is an outside company conducting the test, just run out of the bathroom yelling "fuck this shit! this asshole keeps trying to touch my penis. I'm fucking out of here." And then as you are heading for the door, turn to your boss and yell "I'm calling my fucking lawyer the second I get home."

Either your boss will call all apologetic, or it won't fool him, and you can go ahead with the claim against the testing company and get them to settle to avoid bad publicity,
    Add kellykip to Rail