1. I'm something of a news junkie.

I also like girls and frequently fantasize about them.

When these two come together you get my top five list of cable news hotties.

If you watch any of the cable news channels and have had a hard time focusing on the story because you were imagining the things you'd be doing to these girls then you'll especially appreciate this. Enjoy.

#5: MSNBC's Contessa Brewer

Contessa doesn't have the best body or prettiest face in cable news but MSNBC is my favorite news channel and her level of intelligence and aggressive interviewing style really does something for me

<span>#4: MSNBC's Business Analyst <span>Erin Burnett</span></span>

Erin's piercing gaze, fierce intellect, and ridiculous body make her one of the few reporters with killer looks and brains.

<span>#3: FOX's <span>Megyn Kelly</span></span>

I hate Fox &quot;News&quot; but I love Megyn Kelly. Like Erin Burnett, shes got the whole package: brains and beauty. Also shes the only blond to grace my list.

<span>I had a really difficult time picking #1. Neither of these girls are particularly great anchors but its easy to see why they have the highest salaries and morning time slots.

It was a close battle but in the end this is how it played out.</span>

<span>#2: HLN's <span>Robin Meade</span></span>

Robin Meade is <span>HOT</span>. A former Miss Ohio (1993) she has all the raw qualities men find attractive: Gorgeous skin, full hair, pouty lips, and perfect curves in all the right places on her body. Even at 40 years-old I can make a list a mile long of things I would do to her.

So why isn't she #1 on my list?

Well for me the most important thing when it comes to girls is a pretty face. Without a pretty face everything else just becomes &quot;meh&quot;.

Now don't get me wrong, Robin Meade is gorgeous but my first love in cable news anchorwomen will always be:

<span>#1: CNN's <span>Kiran Chetry</span></span>
    <span></span>

Born in Nepal, Kiran has one of the prettiest faces on TV. When she flashes that multi-million dollar salary smile I turn to putty in a heartbeat. Her body isn't half-bad either. Shes not as curvy and voluptuous as Robin Meade but shes got some of the best legs in the business.

Boom. There it is.

Now if you'll excuse me these last two hotties are taking their places as morning anchors right now...

Add adamsapple19 to Rail
  2. wtf...no Rachel Maddow?

Add marinersheep to Rail
  3. this list sucks imo.

Add dippydough to Rail
    Originally Posted by marinersheep View Post

wtf...no Rachel Maddow?

lol

wouldn't be appropriate to have a lesbian on the list imo

Thread StarterAdd adamsapple19 to Rail
  5. your list fails with out MT in your list ...

Add Etrain99 to Rail
  6. This chick isn't cable or a news anchor. She's the metorologist on KCAL 9 here in L.A.
    Jackie Johnson.

Here's a recent pic of her at a Laker game.

On the job.

Add SICKTIGHT311 to Rail
    Originally Posted by SICKTIGHT311 View Post

This chick isn't cable or a news anchor. She's the metorologist on KCAL 9 here in L.A.
    Jackie Johnson.

Oh my

Add qjuice14 to Rail
    Originally Posted by SICKTIGHT311 View Post

This chick isn't cable or a news anchor. She's the metorologist on KCAL 9 here in L.A.
    Jackie Johnson.

On the job.

good god.

sick one-upsmanship sir

9. That Erin Burnett Maxim cover is fake.
    Add Braaak to Rail
    Originally Posted by Braaak View Post

That Erin Burnett Maxim cover is fake.

wow sick bad beat... i guess its obv now that i look at it.. esp that thing with Cramer at the bottom ha

i dont care im leaving it anyway

thanks for crushing my fantasies though

11. Our new local Fox meteorologist Sabrina Fein. Face 5 - Body 9.5. When she gets a nose job, expect her to be called up to the main Fox network shows.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  12. The correct answer is Julie Banderas.

Add LeftyMark to Rail
  13. Robin Meade all the way....only reason I watch morning news...
    Add Zarpheous to Rail
  14. Obv. its Laurie Duhe.
    Add wahoo710 to Rail
  15. you sir dont know the hottest weather girl ever, former miss hawaii Trini Kaopuiki

this chick is hot too
    Add gotcha to Rail
  16. Add Utried to Rail
  17. Jackie Johnson. Forgot about her. She got her start in Tallahassee.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Add HassanJones to Rail
  18. Erin Burnett wins

/thread
    Add Autolobotomist to Rail
  19. 1. google spanish channel
    2. browse girls on tv there
    3. end thread
    Add skeeze666 to Rail
  20. Meade should easily be #1... god I looove her

Burnett is sexy as hell too, love when she is on Fast Money
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by skeeze666 View Post

1. google spanish channel
    2. browse girls on tv there
    3. end thread

Since the scope of the OP has already been expanded to weather girls, I'd like to mention the one that I always do everytime I see a thread like this.

Jackie Guerrido (just slightly ahead of Theuriau)

OK, now you can end the thread.
    Add aj_law to Rail
    Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

Our new local Fox meteorologist Sabrina Fein. Face 5 - Body 9.5. When she gets a nose job, expect her to be called up to the main Fox network shows.

Lol I thought these were photoshopped, that's a joke that she's actually weatherwoman.
    Add Hateflops to Rail