[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

Originally Posted by DBo Fo Sho View Post

was so jelly when I saw this up above but Bosh can carry the load himself!

That's the thing. All 3 of them have experience carrying teams to wins by themselves. So even if Lebron and wade are out by no means should people be spending their winning ticket money in their head just yet.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

That's the thing. All 3 of them have experience carrying teams to wins by themselves. So even if Lebron and wade are out by no means should people be spending their winning ticket money in their head just yet.

Since when does Bosh have experience of winning? He had been on one winning team before last year. Not saying he isn't a good player, but the teams where he was the best player haven't been great.
    Add slaps825 to Rail
  3. Bosh stealing in bound passes.
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  4. Who needs Manu anyway?
    Thread StarterAdd Hughes4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

Hope you know what you're talkin bout - just bet the Spurs on your rec.

At -2 tho

tiger woods fist pump
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  6. Pretty certain this heat team w/o lebron/wade could get the 8 seed.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  7. They're not terrible, but let's be real here, Atlanta is playing like absolute shit
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  8. I really like the kid Norris Cole. Dude has been pretty good early on this season coming off the bench.
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  9. just gotta fade T-Mac
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

Pretty certain this heat team w/o lebron/wade could get the 8 seed.

you've bet games before, you should know how this goes:

whenever a star player or players are hurt, the team magically does extremely well for the first game they are out and then it usually becomes more and more unsustainable until they are back

Originally Posted by wantagolf View Post

I really like the kid Norris Cole. Dude has been pretty good early on this season coming off the bench.

clev st. represent... knew the kid would be a solid nba'er (not this fast though), just wish he was on a different team
    Edited By: Hallettcopta Jan 6th, 2012 at 03:59 AM
    Add Hallettcopta to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

tiger woods fist pump

Add kellykip to Rail
  12. ahahahah

Shane Battier: never shoot again

So sad to see Tmac not stuff that in that dudes face right there... sucks when they get old
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  13. Tmac should learn to keep his man pleaser shut, and stay outta other people's fuckin business tho.
    Add kellykip to Rail
  14. haha

Post lockout b-ball lol. Thanks stern for squeezing those extra 6 games in, Dallas got 37 points thru 3 quarters almost. I'm not watching the game but i'd imagine Lamar Odom and VC are puking on the sidelines and Jkidd prolly icing his knees
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  15. It's been entertaining to watch teams go for 70-75 out of nowhere.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  16. San Antonio shooting 35% - and up 22 points.
    Add kellykip to Rail
  17. on Portland -3.5
  18. Okay time to put Josh smith back in
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  19. Win or lose #hawksfuckinsuck
    Add BigStack Husker to Rail
  20. And there goes Bosh with the last second 3. fuck.
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  21. damn, clutch shot by bosh
    Add jaykell15 to Rail
  22. osh kosh oh my god chris bosh.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  23. that was a no doubter, sick shot.

so tilting paying for this league pass broadband and the feeds on the illegal sites are better quality. Fuck u stern u fuckin cocksucker
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  24. Why dont you get league pass on your cable? Also, cant ....well i guess i can..... believe they didnt discount this shit with the shortened season.
    Add wantagolf to Rail

Why dont you get league pass on your cable? Also, cant ....well i guess i can..... believe they didnt discount this shit with the shortened season.

Cause he's a fuckin jew.

Same reason I don't have it
    Add kellykip to Rail
  26. Living in California and having all my teams in Florida, i end up with all the extra Sports programming. Oh well.
    Add wantagolf to Rail

Why dont you get league pass on your cable? Also, cant ....well i guess i can..... believe they didnt discount this shit with the shortened season.

yeah i've got it obvi... well i used to when i lived in vegas. Don't really need it all the c's games are on tv anyways

im outta town on business tho, not in the country actually.

Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

Cause he's a fuckin jew.

Same reason I don't have it

lol, kip nailed it
    Edited By: AMARTIN1181 Jan 6th, 2012 at 05:15 AM
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  28. I think it's fairly priced. We're getting a discount on the price that wouldve appreciated in a full season. I still think it's a bargain to get all these games.

It could still be more user-friendly.
    My biggest issue is that you can't watch two games of equal size, not covering each other.
    Anyone have a way of doing this?