1. U gotta go for the 3 here.
    Add lance814 to Rail
  2. JVG's strength has never been referee criticism. He always wants them to be in his favor
    Thread StarterAdd Hughes4 to Rail
  3. I'm sure Spoelstra will screw the play up. I'm expecting a 21-foot jumper from Battier.

Add marinersheep to Rail
  4. one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen, against both teams
    Add MarkFSU1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by MarkFSU1 View Post

one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen, against both teams

no doubt

Add marinersheep to Rail
  6. wade doesnt have the clutch gene. fuckin fag
  7. sigh

Add ntanygd760 to Rail
  8. what a terrible last possession.

no time to rebound a miss
    Add cchan to Rail
  9. TIED! Im glad the Celtics made this a competitive series. Take game 5 in Miami!
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  10. "Hey Bron can you shut that door on your way in?" "Aww never mind, ill get it."
    signed Michael Jordan

Add B_O_K_E to Rail
  11. 2 series. 2-2. hornets have the #1 pick. hooray stern~
  12. Pretty pathetic for the refs to decide this. Refs aside, heat probablly win.
    Add Dsprin8171 to Rail
  13. the story of LBJ's life right there.

will my team mate make it? fuck skip is gonna own me tomorrow

Add stackinsideways to Rail
    Originally Posted by B_O_K_E View Post

"Hey Bron can you shut that door on your way in?" "Aww never mind, ill get it."
    signed Michael Jordan

Because I'm sure jordan would have gotten all those terrible calls lebron had. Jordan is obviously the best to ever play the game, but don't believe he didn't get every single call too.
    Add lance814 to Rail
  15. lets take the guy that shoots 27% from 3 and let him chuck up a shot.
    Add cchan to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dsprin8171 View Post

Pretty pathetic for the refs to decide this. Refs aside, heat probablly win.

jesus shut the fuck up already

the refs were absolutely horrendous both ways.
    Add tmac456 to Rail
  17. Heat need to learn to hit free throws, they will win this series, but they have no chance against either West team if they are going to be shooting 65% or w/e from the line
    Add MarkFSU1 to Rail
  18. nothing tilts me more than teams waiting and waiting to move the ball until within 3-4 seconds, especially when you are down. how does that compute that thats the best possible shot your gonna get.. shit, personally even when your tied.. im going at 14 seconds and if i get a good shot at 6-7 seconds than i take that. why teams continuously settle for shit is just beyond me
    Add Sweetness777 to Rail
    Originally Posted by lance814 View Post

Because I'm sure jordan would have gotten all those terrible calls lebron had. Jordan is obviously the best to ever play the game, but don't believe he didn't get every single call too.

Closing the door has ZERO to do with bad calls.

Add B_O_K_E to Rail
  20. whats was that interaction between rondo and dorris roberts lol
    Add jalman1 to Rail
  21. I respect Wade's heart by wanting to hit that shot but he obv should have jumped into Daniels when he got him in the air
    Add latifahs to Rail
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

the story of LBJ's life right there.

will my team mate make it? fuck skip is gonna own me tomorrow

you are the absolute worst ever...
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
    Originally Posted by tmac456 View Post

jesus shut the fuck up already

the refs were absolutely horrendous both ways.

So I say ONE FUCKING WORD about the refs, even though every one else did too, and you want to call me out. How about this. Go fucking cry about Drose and and his bitch ass. Sit there and think about how the Bulls not only didnt do shit this year, but wont do shit next year because their star is gone.
    Edited By: Dsprin8171 Jun 4th, 2012 at 04:51 AM
    Add Dsprin8171 to Rail
    Originally Posted by jalman1 View Post

whats was that interaction between rondo and dorris roberts lol

burke...and she asked him a question about being disciplined after his halftime comment--it caught him off guard. he's not very fond of media to begin with, and i think he snapped back at her after the interview was over...i'm guessing she went over and apologized and explained that she's forced to ask the question to keep her job.
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
  25. Magic Johnson ripping Eric Spoelstra.

When Magic Johnson is ripping you, you have some serious issues.

Spoelstra is terrible..

Add marinersheep to Rail
  26. God if another idiot says " Jordan would have done xxxxx" or " Jordan never would have let xxxxx happen" I'm gonna choke someone
    Add darkpoker12 to Rail
  27. I think I am the only one here that likes Magic Johnson
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
    Originally Posted by Sweetness777 View Post

nothing tilts me more than teams waiting and waiting to move the ball until within 3-4 seconds, especially when you are down. how does that compute that thats the best possible shot your gonna get.. shit, personally even when your tied.. im going at 14 seconds and if i get a good shot at 6-7 seconds than i take that. why teams continuously settle for shit is just beyond me

going early is -ev when it's tied, but yeah that was a bad possession by the heat (shocking!)

at least they were smart enough to go for the win since they weren't winning in 2OT without lebron

last possession of regulation was just aids. i'm sure lots of people will be retarded and say "lol lebron" or whatever because everyone hates him, but that was such bad spacing, not his fault at all, no chance of anything good happening.
    Edited By: dandickau Jun 4th, 2012 at 04:54 AM
    Add dandickau to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

2 series. 2-2. hornets have the #1 pick. hooray stern~

that pick was 100% fixed. Fuck Stern...goddam napolean midget has been horrible for this game ever since the turn of the century.
    Add Prestonluv to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dsprin8171 View Post

So I say ONE FUCKING WORD about the refs, even though every one else did too, and you want to call me out. How about this. Go fucking cry about Drose and and his bitch ass. Sit there and think about how the Bulls not only didnt do shit this year, but wont do shit next year because their star is gone.

lolllllllllllllll

you got me, i'm gonna sit here and think about it. damn.
    Add tmac456 to Rail