[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I really don't understand why the c's chose to rest players last weekwhen they had numerous days off down the stretch (unlike other teams). They may regret handing the hawks home court on a platter in what could be a 6 or 7 game series. The Hawks always play us tough and their not gonna roll over... We'll see what happens, but i don't understand it at all. I still say we beat them tho.
    Edited By: AMARTIN1181 Apr 25th, 2012 at 01:43 AM
    Originally Posted by zeppelinzoso16 View Post

Heat can't stop this Celtics offense, buckets in back2back possessions.

10 point quarter tho
  3. REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY hoping durant can win the scoring title... 16 already tonight fuck u kobe
  4. KOBE KOBE KOBE.
  5. heat/c's

Basketball being played at its highest level.
    Originally Posted by jaykell15 View Post

Try the other way around, the Raptors vs Nets in the meaningless last game of a horrible season isn't exactly a big draw.

Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

they should be giving away tickets at this point.

season finales usually get better attendance, and NJ's last game as NJ
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

heat/c's

Basketball being played at its highest level.

This game may have the potential to be historic

8. steve kerr needs to shut his cunt ass up

ive liked him in the past, but come onnnnn
  9. 2012 Pacific Division Champs!!!

and it really means nothing imo!!

Originally Posted by zeppelinzoso16 View Post

This game may have the potential to be historic

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...po ster is awsumb
  10. HAHAHAHAHAHAH^^^^^^^
  11. c's can still get home court with a win in their last game and a hawks loss to the mavs (assuming score holds tonight). still retarded that they just let the hawks win the other night...
  12. I actually forced myself to watch this game and it just sunk in how screwed the Heat are come playoff time. I mean, scrubs gonna scrub but this shit got ridiculous.
  13. I mean i don't know if they are screwed, but they certainly have one of the worst 4-9 in the entire league
  14. lets goooo. game of the year.
  15. sweet come back had the C's -6
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

I mean i don't know if they are screwed, but they certainly have one of the worst 4-9 in the entire league

shooters can't make a shot, perimeter defenders can't defend, and mike miller is white.
  17. been soooooo excited for this jazz/suns game all day. go jazz, win by 6 plz.
  18. they're not great players, but they're good role players.
    that's all they need to be
  19. if by good you mean bad
  20. God Favors just abusing Gortat, F'n Beast!

21. soo sick when they play Al, Millsap and Favors. I wana see the Thunders try to match up with that
  22. Heat bench is pretty freakin awful but they are meant to be in low creation roles so they look especially bad tonight. Lebron plays like 44 mpg in playoffs so that at least basically fixes the problem of ever having a bad lineup
    Edited By: RoyalCrusher Apr 25th, 2012 at 04:49 AM

soo sick when they play Al, Millsap and Favors. I wana see the Thunders try to match up with that

Yeah I really wanted to play the Thunder in first round, really think the Jazz could push the Thunder to at least 6 games. Unfortunately they got the Spurs, which is the worst match up ever for the Jazz and will most likely end in a Sweep.

24. Favors is owning the paint, but as a defense please stop leaving redd so wide open
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY hoping durant can win the scoring title...

the exact opposite of this
  26. michael redd, what is this 2005 ?

soo sick when they play Al, Millsap and Favors. I wana see the Thunders try to match up with that

Hindsight is 20/20 but I think I want Favors, Harris, and those 2 1st rounders back.
  28. i love a team like utah who has its crunch time lineup in the game early in the 4th....idiot gentry is really sitting nash right now

lololol worst alley oop attempt ever by the warriors, as time expires...idk who threw it but wow
  29. in the last decade, only one team has not won a single playoff game. who dat?

in advance...the bobcats dont count. the charlotte hornets won a playoff game in 2001-2002