[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I am trying to get my XBL back up. I just got moved in to my new place and got the internet hooked up. My adapter for my 360 is a pain in the ass. Hopefully I will have it figured out soon.
  2. madden didn't have sliders and watching everyone stomp the comp was ridic not an enjoyable part of last years madden leagues.

3. i never claimed it was enjoyable but if it's harder to beat cpu opposed to beating a user, then flatten the payouts.

No one seems to mention how bad c$ raped sowers, heavy raped phareal and phareal beat c$. Then phareal beats Rutgers (cpu) 10-6? Again, it's w/e and it's my opinion, but being in 3 leagues now with you guys I've complained all of 2 times ever and never really exploded bc I honestly dont care all that much. But having the passing acc. on 0 is ridic and completely unfair. I honestly completed 1 pass on 12 attempts which is hella gay.
    Originally Posted by kojacksfull View Post

i never claimed it was enjoyable but if it's harder to beat cpu opposed to beating a user, then flatten the payouts.

No one seems to mention how bad c$ raped sowers, heavy raped phareal and phareal beat c$. Then phareal beats Rutgers (cpu) 10-6? Again, it's w/e and it's my opinion, but being in 3 leagues now with you guys I've complained all of 2 times ever and never really exploded bc I honestly dont care all that much. But having the passing acc. on 0 is ridic and completely unfair. I honestly completed 1 pass on 12 attempts which is hella gay.

Not true at all.
  5. If the sliders are good, then it should be hard as fuck for me to beat no. 1 Alabama and go into the swamp and beat Florida with a B overall South Carolina team. If those games are easy then the CPU games dont matter at all. I've played with these sliders a little bit on my own and lost against Bama already, and was down 28-7 at one point. I also lost on a last second FG at Kentucky in the rain. I like the sliders so far...
    Originally Posted by USCphildo View Post

If the sliders are good, then it should be hard as fuck for me to beat no. 1 Alabama and go into the swamp and beat Florida with a B overall South Carolina team. If those games are easy then the CPU games dont matter at all. I've played with these sliders a little bit on my own and lost against Bama already, and was down 28-7 at one point. I also lost on a last second FG at Kentucky in the rain. I like the sliders so far...

i completely agree with u phildo, but if any of u have played with the the passing accuracy slider on 0-10 u will see exactly what im talking about. It's absolutely retarded. I actually wont even bother playing my game bc u cannot complete a pass. Again, go thru the 2 madden league threads i was in and ask anyone in these leagues with me, and i'm prly the most fair player there is playing these games. I hardly ever bitch but will not play with 0-10 sliders ever
  7. i'm fine with raising the passing accuracy slider
    Edited By: USCphildo Jul 28th, 2010 at 08:10 PM
  8. even user vs user games its just stupid, I have played like 2 or 3 league games the past few days user vs user and your just an idiot if you try to pass, option running is the only viable option usually unless u throw to the backfield every play. As far as cmoney beating me bad, it was in ohio state, the toughest or one of the toughest places to play, and I lost my starting qb the first drive. Look @ Alabama Texas national championship game if you want a real life of example. Highsmith just wasn't ready for the horseshoe. Then cmoney went to Oregon another really tough place to play, I think your using bad examples in those two games because it just shows that homefield in college is what it is , much tougher to play at than in the NFL and I really like that aspect of college football.

Ya I was also one to say that I thought putting the slider down that much was terribad.

9. qb acc at 0-10 is a no go. dont do it, leave it at 30. its already impossible to complete a pass, we dont need to make it harder
  10. Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the the dynasty server? It won't let me download the new file.

For the new week
  11. The payouts are flat as they can get.

NCAA quarterbacks are going to make bad throws. can't expect to put your 90 speed guy at QB and then expect him to be a pinpoint accurate phenom. Gotta give to get and get to give.

Originally Posted by Randers View Post

The payouts are flat as they can get.

NCAA quarterbacks are going to make bad throws. can't expect to put your 90 speed guy at QB and then expect him to be a pinpoint accurate phenom. Gotta give to get and get to give.

my qb is a 94 ovr
  13. wut?

What we're saying is if you want to marginalize accuracy and emphasize speed for quarterbacks you drastically change the game.

Pretty sure Pryor's accuracy is far from elite, so he shouldn't be dotting up and down the field imo.

unless you're mixing up playcalling and taking advantage of mismatches.

who cares tho if you're not having fun with it then it sucks. i get it.

14. I'll play with whatever, but can we stop changing them week to week? Lets finish a season and then discuss
  15. Dunno if your planning to advance but please don't yet. I have to replace my adapter. I'm doing that tonight and can get my stuff done tomorrow.
    Originally Posted by TiltinShoes View Post

Dunno if your planning to advance but please don't yet. I have to replace my adapter. I'm doing that tonight and can get my stuff done tomorrow.

sdhkdhgkhdfv

cmon, i am going out of town tmrw and want to get one last recruiting in
  17. we have to wait on waco/randers anyway

18. I want in this if there's still spots open!

19. Wow, I got fuckin boned. Those sliders pretty well suck. Gabbert missed about 58 wide open receivers from a set position. I know, it is the CPU, it should be easy, but still retarded. Between drops and Gabbert missing wide fking open receivers I probably should have won by about 20.

Oh well. I guess I will just have to improve. It doesn't help to be a passing team with receivers that can't catch and a QB that can't hit open receivers.
    Originally Posted by Randers View Post

The payouts are flat as they can get.

Randers, all im saying is that there is no way, with no pressure on the QB he overthrows a WR every single time by 10 to 15 yards. I honest to god completed 1/12 in the first half and it was a swing pass from the backfield. Slants on man coverage is the easiest way to complete a pass, but in no way should i ever be overthrowing my WR by 10 or 15 yards with no pressure. I'm 5'8'' irl and i'm pretty fuckin sure i could complete at least 5 passes with no pressure. 0 passing accuracy is plain fucking dumb, not to mention you would be completely taking the passing came out of play user v. user (which i have no problem with bc it's virtually impossible to run on me anyway). But if passing wasnt an issue why not grab an option team like Navy then? There are still teams plenty of teams in college football that throw the rock, and we should all not be forced to just run an option every single play.
  21. Okay sorry about the explosion of frustration. I have slept now, and I feel better.
  22. Yeah I say whatever it is at right now is fine...Why would we drop the pass accuracy again?
  23. dont listen to randers. dropping it to 0-10 is nuts. he likes his football AIs impossible. they are fine at 30. I wont have my box till like Sunday the 8th. If we could only do 1 or 2 advances before then Id be much obliged :)
  24. whaaaaaaat the deal for advancing?
  25. i'm still in mia.

i fly out tomorrow but if for some reason I don't then waco can go ahead and get it in.

randers obv
  26. whats going on?

27. we are pushing back the advance because people can't get their game in at a necessary time. sound familiar? =p
  28. Yea, but is it just Randers and Waco who have to play?

29. oh

not cmoney and phareal?
  30. I know man, who would thought that? I have no problem waiting, I was just curious what we were waiting for and when I could expect to see it advanced. No worries

What team are you btw?
    Edited By: Phareal15 Jul 30th, 2010 at 03:52 AM