[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

  1. Tonight I like William and Mary +8 and I like the Under on the total which I just got at 139

    Valpo looks nice at +14 against Arizona but I cant pull the trigger. What was up with that exhibition game AZ?

    I guess I will keep a running total for the year in this thread for shits and giggles so I can get faded and laughed at.

    (1-1)
    Edited By: cmval Nov 8th, 2011 at 02:00 AM
  2. I certainly wouldn't mind PLUV and other college hoop enthusiasts to chime in nightly. I was just looking at it and looking at last years W M results. What does St.Johns have this year? I know they will be a lot more talented but just don't know enough this early in the season. Does W&M play slow tempo b/c I have to imagine that SJU will try to run it up and down
     
  3. GL I took St Johns -4.5 first half
  4.  
    Originally Posted by cmval View Post

    Valpo looks nice at +14 against Arizona but I cant pull the trigger. What was up with that exhibition game AZ?

    It wasn't just 1 exhibition game...they trailed the entire first half to Humboldt State in their 2nd exhibition...they ended up winning by 9.

    I know it's just exhibition, but even Sean Miller talked about how they just weren't a good team at this point.

    Valpo +14 seems like it's just screaming for action tho...can't blame you for not pulling the trigger. I can't imagine there not being value in Valpo +800 ML tho. Arizona is obviously capable of laying eggs.
  5. NCAA Basketball is the bane of my existence and with no NBA I may have to get myself blackbooked at the sportsbooks. Gonna be a long fall.
  6. Dont know much about either team but the degen in me has to bet on televised games so I went with the 1st half over 65 pts. Gl all
  7. William and Mary plays the princeton offense. St. Johns is basically completely new players and Lavin is rehabbing from cancer surgery. Bill and Mary returns almost everyone.
    Thread Starter
  8.  
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

    NCAA Basketball is the bane of my existence and with no NBA I may have to get myself blackbooked at the sportsbooks. Gonna be a long fall.

    just ride my picks imo. gonna crush this season...

    nothing tonight.
  9.  
    Originally Posted by cmval View Post

    William and Mary plays the princeton offense. St. Johns is basically completely new players and Lavin is rehabbing from cancer surgery. Bill and Mary returns almost everyone.

    Didn't they beat Syracuse on the road last year? Or played them extremely close?
  10.  
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

    just ride my picks imo. gonna crush this season...

    nothing tonight.

    FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    I took W * M +4.5 and under 65 in 1st half for little sweat and parlay with W&M +390 and under 140 and Bears +310 OVer for 50-1 parlay for fun.
     
  11.  
    Originally Posted by JRoth15 View Post

    Didn't they beat Syracuse on the road last year? Or played them extremely close?

    They lost by 3 to Syracuse last season
    Thread Starter
  12.  
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

    just ride my picks imo. gonna crush this season...

    nothing tonight.

    The System™ sucks

    THAT.JUST.HAPPENED.
    Edited By: JRoth15 Nov 7th, 2011 at 11:58 PM
  13. Watch out for "God's Gift Achiuwa" from St. Johns. Sick name bro!
     
  14.  
    Originally Posted by B_O_K_E View Post

    Watch out for "God's Gift Achiuwa" from St. Johns. Sick name bro!

    They have a few on the roster...God's Gift obviously takes the cake.

    Sir'Dominic Pointer

    Jakarr Sampson

    Nurideen Lindsay

    Norvel Pelle
  15.  
    Originally Posted by orgnalsooners View Post

    FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    I took W * M +4.5 and under 65 in 1st half for little sweat and parlay with W&M +390 and under 140 and Bears +310 OVer for 50-1 parlay for fun.

    Off to 2-0 start, shd quit season now but I took over 73.5 in 2nd half. These teams shot so bad and they were really pushin it up the court. I think they score a ton in 2nd half
     
  16. Arizona -14 if you want to fade me because I suck.
  17. St Johns needs to dump it in, they aren't shooting for shit
  18. Under on W&A all day
  19. (1-1) Got the under but William and Mary played like crap the 2nd half.

    No games tomorrow but I will bump this thread on Wednesday with possible plays.
    Thread Starter
  20. valpo is not the sort of team that's going to beat AZ

    if they had size, then they might be able to pull out a win. but they don't, so they won't.
     2
  21. Valpo only down by 2 at half
    Thread Starter
  22.  
    Originally Posted by warden View Post

    valpo is not the sort of team that's going to beat AZ

    if they had size, then they might be able to pull out a win. but they don't, so they won't.

    Outrebounding 'Zona 19-17 at half while shooting worse from the floor.

    Kevin Van Wijk is the best frontcourt player in the gym tonight IMO.
    Edited By: JRoth15 Nov 8th, 2011 at 03:00 AM
  23. i am a fan of jesse perry and angelo chol
     2
  24. 'Zona turned up the pressure nicely this half...Valpo finally figures out what a backdoor is--about 15 possessions too late.
  25. What channel is Ball So Hard U playing on tonite?
  26. gg arizona -14
     2
  27.  
    Originally Posted by warden View Post

    gg arizona -14

    late runs for the cover...no offense, but i woulda loved to see that blocked 3 go down to make it 71-65. coulda seen some buttholes tighten then.
  28. Looking at Akron +8 tonight, just a lean right now. The line is moving if it goes to 9 or higher I will be on it for sure. Tonight overall looks worse than the other night.
    Thread Starter
  29. Moved up to 9. Moved a point in the last hour, I'm gonna wait til gametime and jump on it.
  30. My thinking on this game is Akron is not too bad of a team. 23 wins last season with 3 starters returning. These non conference games where MAC teams play up to a better conference are huge for a team like Akron. This is Akrons first game which I am sure they will be totally prepared. Miss State played Eastern Kentucky two nights ago and won by 10. They were favored by 17. Miss State has a history of playing close games against weaker teams early in the season. I like the Zips to keep this close

    Pick: Akron +9
    Edited By: cmval Nov 9th, 2011 at 11:39 PM
    Thread Starter

Similar Threads