[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

  1. MSU -5 2h
    TEX AM .5 2h
     
  2. Saint Louis -7.5
    TCU under 125
    Vandy over 140.5
    Duke under 144.5

    Going 4-0 in these
     
  3. ADDING:

    Wake 1H +7
    Wake Forest +12
    Montana -5.5
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Feb 29th, 2012 at 02:03 AM
  4. Xavier +4 1H
    Duke OVER 67.5 1H
    Wyoming -4 1H

     
    Originally Posted by Blackout4 View Post

    275-239-4 Big goose egg yest :(

    Ind +1.5 1H
    Ind +2.5
    KST -2 1H
    West Virg -7.5 1H
    Minnesota +5.5 1H
    Loyola +7 1H

    I put Loyola in last min too, bah, 5-1 tho I'll take it, 6-2 on day

    fuking lost duke over 1h by .5, needed 1 pt in last min, akjsdhljahjdsah
     
  5. (96-91-3)

    Texas -10

    Marshall -1.5
  6. SDSU - 2.5. Franklin is playing great and Rahon is heating up. I also don't think Boise will be able to check Talley tonight and I really think they play good enough to cover on the road tonight.
    Edited By: wantagolf Feb 29th, 2012 at 08:41 PM
     
  7. Winthrop tipped off ~10 minutes early, was set to go off at 2:30et, 11:30 here obv. woke up and checked the games, set my alarm for 11:20 to bet Winthrop and went back to sleep. wake up, game is in progress, wtf... I am usually up way earlier than 11:30, but not today, was up late last night

    fucking tournament starting a game early, siiiigh. and obv Winthop is rolling (EDIT: were up 20, now 9)

    running so bad lately
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Feb 29th, 2012 at 08:59 PM
  8. 8-3 yest, 283-242-4, hopefully building some good momentum going into tourney, we shall see tonite

    Cincy -.5 1H
    Dayton +1 1H
    Temple -6.5 1H
    Iowa +1 1H
    Miss ST -1.5 1H
    Col St +2 1H
    Edited By: Blackout4 Feb 29th, 2012 at 09:27 PM
     
  9. 248-234-5

    Penn St. +11.5
    Miami OH +7.5
    Pitt 1H -5.5
    Pitt -10.5

    ADDING:

    Cincinnati -1
    Richmond -2
    Western Michigan 1H -5.5
    Western Michigan -9.5
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Mar 1st, 2012 at 12:00 AM
  10. man im getting these in late on here cause i almost forgot again

    no idea what my record is right now

    Navy +17.5
    Kent State -2
    LaSalle -2
    Tulane +1.5
    Iowa +2

    Does anyone use Pinnacle Sportbook? Im looking for one with easy withdrawl without as many hoops to jump through as 5dimes. My local just shut down cause he is owed 17k from some people including the guy who got me in so I guess I am fucked there.
    Edited By: cmval Mar 1st, 2012 at 12:08 AM
    Thread Starter
  11. lost Pitt 1H by .5, zzz. 8 turnovers for Pitt and a missed free throw late

    ADDING

    NIU +3.5
    Auburn +13
  12. Marq -4.5 2h
    Dayton -.5 2h
    Iowa st OVER 1H 68.5
     
  13. UNLV at Colorado State +3.5

    The Rams are undefeated at home in th Mountain West and UNLV is 2-4 on the road with its two road wins coming against the two bottom feeders, Air Force and Boise state.

    As good as UNLV is, they have been pretty mediocre on the road, with their only quality road win being against Illinois (which does not look as good now as it did back in December). CSU is also much better at home and will probably get in the tournament with a win over UNLV.
    Edited By: ltquick Mar 1st, 2012 at 01:20 AM
  14.  
    Originally Posted by cmval View Post

    man im getting these in late on here cause i almost forgot again

    no idea what my record is right now

    Navy +17.5
    Kent State -2
    LaSalle -2
    Tulane +1.5
    Iowa +2

    Does anyone use Pinnacle Sportbook? Im looking for one with easy withdrawl without as many hoops to jump through as 5dimes. My local just shut down cause he is owed 17k from some people including the guy who got me in so I guess I am fucked there.

    Pinny doesnt accept US customers so Id say most of us dont use it. Best book out there tho.
  15. espn scoreboard new? and/or improved?
  16. got the Pitt 1H back with a 2H bet but forgot to post it... looks like 4-4 ITT so far barring a WMU miracle

    ADDING:

    Nebraska -2
    Rice +5
  17.  
    Originally Posted by ltquick View Post

    UNLV at Colorado State +3.5

    The Rams are undefeated at home in th Mountain West and UNLV is 2-4 on the road with its two road wins coming against the two bottom feeders, Air Force and Boise state.

    As good as UNLV is, they have been pretty mediocre on the road, with their only quality road win being against Illinois (which does not look as good now as it did back in December). CSU is also much better at home and will probably get in the tournament with a win over UNLV.

    lol adding UNLV -3.5
  18. Wow, marq 2nd half MIRACLE, that was funny to watch and I obv loved it :)

    OKLA +5.5 1H
     
  19.  
    Originally Posted by Blackout4 View Post

    Wow, marq 2nd half MIRACLE, that was funny to watch and I obv loved it :)

    Saw that and knew there had to be a ton of happy 2nd half Marquette backers.

    Have Maryland +18 and they are down 18 when Roy puts in his scrubs for the last 2 minutes an of course maryland puts theres in too and they dont cover.
  20. Useless 3 at the buzzer in the UNC/MD game to put the total over
  21. And have Kent St -2.5 and it looks like they are about to play a 14 point half time lead as well. How the fuck does anyone make money on this shit.
  22.  
    Originally Posted by Blackout4 View Post

    Wow, marq 2nd half MIRACLE, that was funny to watch and I obv loved it :)

    OKLA +5.5 1H

    infinite dots! 4 attempts at gettin rebound and dribbling out to the arc :)

     
    Originally Posted by sponge1430 View Post

    Useless 3 at the buzzer in the UNC/MD game to put the total over

    Not so useless :)
     
  23. Holy shit OSU/NW Game, sick 3 to tie it

    Would have loved to see that game go to Ot
     
  24. SDSU up 16 at half and BSu is 0-10 from beyond the arc. 1st team in a while who hasnt lite it up from 3 point range against SDSU.
     
  25. All I'm rooting for is colo state to play def and cut the lead. Miracle like last wknds push?? If they do lose please get blown out not scoring much. If unlv wins by 3 I win 4 gs, more is ok but I get wayyyyy more if colo state covers/ pushes
  26. 8-5 on the day, now 256-239-5

    adding Boise St. 2H -3
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Mar 1st, 2012 at 04:06 AM
  27. Dear Colo state, you have lost 1 game at home all year, I have made $$$ off your home wins, please defend the perimeter and cut that 55% 3 pt figure from unlv and you may cover! Thanks!

    Sports Bettor EE13
    Edited By: eagleseye13 Mar 1st, 2012 at 04:14 AM
  28. I think the Lock my have jinxed you.
     
  29. Fucking noobs! Don't post gdamn "locks" in this thread! Haven't had them in a long damn time and that's a goood thing!

    Worst possible scenario is this game happens to go to OT! Gosh please no!

    Holy shit!
    Edited By: eagleseye13 Mar 1st, 2012 at 04:34 AM

Similar Threads