1. I like duq/az over 148.5 gl all
    Add NarcoCop to Rail
  2. Akron up 8 at the half. Nice start for the +9
    Add AE23 to Rail
  3. So the 2H number at 8 sucks... any opinions?

u79 2H of St John's game, first play of season lets start it off right

......25 pts to give with 3+ mins left....plz fade overtime
    Add MyJobisYou to Rail
  4. Arizona is a scary play (and most seem to be taking Duquesne +9) but i'm going for it. 1-0 so far tonight (Akron). Let's go Cats!
    Edited By: AE23 Nov 10th, 2011 at 02:03 AM
    Reason: Arizona -9
    Add AE23 to Rail
  5. Never easy..
    Add MyJobisYou to Rail
  6. Akron comes through

(2-1)

nothing else tonight..nothing tomorrow...will be back in here on Friday
    Thread StarterAdd cmval to Rail
  7. Looking at MSU/NC over 135.5, St. Peters +10.5, Belmont +11, Utah State, might add more later

Eastern Mich -5.5

no play on St. Peters right now..looking for 13 or 14 on Belmont

Looking at Valpo -3.5 as well Looking at Air Force -12 too

NC just dropped to -9 at my book..looking at that game..jumping off the over on that for now too

Nevada -8 and ohio st over 127 a possibility
    Edited By: cmval Nov 11th, 2011 at 09:45 PM
  8. (2-1)

Picks for tonight:
    Eastern Michigan -5.5
    Utah State -1
    Wr St. vs Oh St. Over 127

I degened a half unit on a parlay with Nevada -8,Valpo 3.5,S. Utah +1.5, St. Peters +11

Like to just play all these but its too early in the season and I havent seen anyone play. Kind of like NIU +26.5 too.
  9. Not sure how often I will post itt, since i'm not around the comp much anymore :/

but:

UNC/Mich St O 135 (0-0)

Add Appst08 to Rail
  10. 0-0

treading lightly

N Illinois +26.5
    UNC -9
    Kentucky -35
    Western Carolina +8.5
    Easter Mich -5.5

Will post periodically throughout this thread GL tonight
    Add crtierney to Rail
  11. Why is Belmont only +12 vs the # 6 ranked Duke team? Guy at poker table asked what line was and a couple ppl said probably 25 and when I told them they are all goin nuts callin bookies which leads me to believe that Belmont is the fucking stones. Anyone know anything on this?

and player told me Duke was #6 , I haven't chkd myself
    Edited By: Poker&Golf Nov 11th, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Add Poker&Golf to Rail
  12. only plays are Mich St +8.5 and Columbia +21 for right now... glgl all

thinking Belmont and Loyola Chicago for the next round of games, still watching lines.
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Nov 12th, 2011 at 12:32 AM
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  13. I took small bet on mich st plus 9. Gl everyone.
    Add rocket5 to Rail
  14. Well a lot of people are on Belmont and I guess they are thinking Duke is fairly inexperienced with their guards and Belmont won I think 30 games last season and bring a ton of experience back. I have seen a lot of people on gambling forums on Belmont. I didnt pull the trigger cause I want to see how Duke plays.

solid plays ctierney and waco..gl
  15. one thing is for sure, you will NEVER see me on a pick that the public loves (unless it's a steam move)

the sharps on forums might be on them, but 74% of online bets are coming in on Duke. line is down to 11.5. Belmont looks like a good play as of now

http://www.thespread.com/ncaa-colleg...-betting-chart
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  16. I got Mich St. + 11 yesterday (why the sudden shift) Also liking Belmont +12 as posted earlier. If I remember they were very solid last season for a mid major.

Edit: Also like WKU +5
    Edited By: MYBLUSHORTS Nov 12th, 2011 at 12:54 AM
    Reason: edit
    Add MYBLUSHORTS to Rail
  17. sudden shift is prolly due to hella sharp money coming in on MSU today in Vegas.

either that or the books are just looking to cleanup on all the UNC squares... cuz they were begging for more UNC action
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Nov 12th, 2011 at 12:56 AM
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

sudden shift is prolly due to hella sharp money coming in on MSU today in Vegas.

either that or the books are just looking to cleanup on all the UNC squares... cuz they were begging for more UNC action

This is what I always thought. Especially in college hoops. They respect a sharp bettors wager more than however much money the public is betting on a team. Point being it's not always the amount of money but who made the bet.

I like that website btw. Ty for that.
    Add rocket5 to Rail
  19. Guess that makes sense..I can remember not wanting to draw Belmont in the tourney last year, and I don't think they lost anyone really. GL to you guys.
    Add MYBLUSHORTS to Rail
  20. wow, Lamb is KILLING me. I have watched like 5 minutes total of this game and he is 4/4 from 3

EDIT: turned into an easy cover after it was back up to 17
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Nov 12th, 2011 at 01:46 AM
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  21. I wonder how much it would cost to sleep w Brittany greiner
    Add Sweetness777 to Rail
  22. 0-0

Ohio St -27.5
    VMI -9.5
    Add dangitisuck to Rail
  23. Yeah UIC is giving me a pretty good sweat on my EMU pick

I was going to pull the trigger on Belmont and just couldnt do it...would rather have 13 points at least

Figures sweetness would be watching Baylor womens game
    Edited By: cmval Nov 12th, 2011 at 02:05 AM
  24. lol sweets, you always talk about Griner

I laid off the night games, just looking for Michigan St to stop playing like shit so I can go 2-0 and profit. highly doubt it happens
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  25. Had u62.5 1h for UNC/MSU. Looked like MSU was going to foul it over late in the half, but miraculously came in 35-26 with no scoring in the last ~45 secs. I'm guessing there are others here who were on that, too. They're playing outside on a boat ffs.

Also have Troy +13.5 @ TTU.
    Add El Burro to Rail
  26. I wouldn't mind if number 13 would get off the floor. Talk about useless on O. At least he is D'ing up though. Hope you get it I am sure your swing is larger than mine.
    Add rocket5 to Rail
  27. Eastern Michigan comes through with a 11 point win (3-1)

all of my picks on my small parlay are looking good so far

Burro..i like the Troy pick

the cbssportsline scoreboard is so much faster than the espn one
    Edited By: cmval Nov 12th, 2011 at 02:30 AM
  28. lol @ izzo keeping his big dawgs in, while Roy clears his bench.
    Edited By: fcdunkin Nov 12th, 2011 at 02:46 AM
    Add fcdunkin to Rail
  29. Pretty sure you can look to Austin Thorton as the rally killer in the second half. O for 7. 0 for 6 from 3. Very tilting to watch. I don't think he was even out there in the first half.
    Add rocket5 to Rail
    Originally Posted by rocket5 View Post

Pretty sure you can look to Austin Thorton as the rally killer in the second half. O for 7. 0 for 6 from 3. Very tilting to watch. I don't think he was even out there in the first half.

dude was fucking horrible. none of his 3s were even close
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail