1. if you set them on auto pilot it allows someone to play the CPU?

cupcake and OG are both being advanced right now...
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  2. Lol at me needing a pick 6 and two safeties to beat the turps. I apparently do not play very well.
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
  3. Maryland's front 7 is pretty ridiculous, check it out

SCooker smoked me with Maryland vs Baylor in the rebuild =/

that being said, I bet you need to improve. we all do
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  4. If Their front 7 isn't bad than I actually feel better. I ran the ball fairly effectively against them, and with my second string back.
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
  5. okay holding is getting out of hand... i'm reading the sliders are way more sensitive this year. what does everyone think? should we lower the holding slider a few % to see what happens? i'm up for it, although i have to admit it affected me way less last game... but when they are calling them they call them nonstop.

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  6. I would see no problem with turning holding completely off. None of us play as lineman, so take that BS out. imo
    Edited By: JayAces Aug 11th, 2012 at 04:45 AM
    Add JayAces to Rail
  7. If we adjust the slider I think we should wait until the end of the season(s). We are pretty far into the OG dynasty and it just seems too late into the season to start adjusting any of the settings. And def dont turn holding off completely.
    Add JoeSexAppeal to Rail
  8. ya we can't turn it off. we should see 5 or so holds a game, IMO. that's pretty realistic. i always hear that in real life if they called it accurately they'd call it every play, which is pretty close to accurate imo. i don't know if 5 is an accurate avg called per game, but if i had to guess in my years of watching football it's pretty close. waco has had 13 holding calls in the 3rd quarter so far!!!

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  9. jfc waco, thats absurd
    Add JoeSexAppeal to Rail
  10. i don't mean in the 3rd alone i mean in the whole game, 13 total by the end of the 3rd.

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  11. They always seem to pop up on crucial spots, too.

I'm averaging right at 40 yards in penalties/gm

Thread StarterAdd Randers to Rail
  12. 11 penalties for 110 my last game, 8-70 for CPU

17 holds total in the game... standard
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  13. HUGE 14-11 win in oregon for hawaii in the cupcake. what a game!!

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  14. Rebuild dynasty advanced to week 6!

no user games this week. Waco and Heavy have byes.
    Add USCphildo to Rail
  15. I havent seen a single pass interference, false start, clipping, face mask, etc penalty yet. Why are holds so crucial?

Get rid of them completely like every other penalty.

Edit : I always feel like the opposing player knows a certain code or button mashing that automatically calls holding. But unlike PotRipper they only use it in crucial spots.

Poker analogy ftw
    Edited By: JayAces Aug 11th, 2012 at 03:14 PM
    Add JayAces to Rail
  16. Cupcake advancing today?
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
    Originally Posted by TiltinShoes View Post

Cupcake advancing today?

as long as barbaro (Rice) plays, yes

UTSA playing now and UTEP playing tonight

OG can advance too if barbaro plays...
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Aug 12th, 2012 at 01:03 AM
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  18. Sgo barb
    Add JoeSexAppeal to Rail
  19. Ncstate shuts out fsu 9-0! Rainy game had me 7 for 18 or something and 3 int fsu 5 of 13 for 3 int. Is anyone else getting absurd amounts of sacks? Had 13 in another game and 12 in this one.

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  20. I don't get that many but I blitz a lot and get quite a few
    Add JoeSexAppeal to Rail
  21. i don't blitz anymore than most people. vs some more athletic teams with hawaii/ncstate i tend to blitz less, because they have good olines and i give up a lot of big rushes and whatnot. i'm getting these sacks with standard 4 man rush, sometimes just 3 man with a qb spy.

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  22. Actually most of my sacks have come from a 4 man rush.
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
  23. waco just rolled out with his qb, was going towards line of scrimmage when his RB cut up field and he tossed it to the RB. the RB ran down field and almost scored for like a 50 yard gain or more. suddenly there's a flag. we just assume it's a hold when they call... ILLEGAL TOUCHING! wtf?! has ANYONE ever seen this in ANY ncaa game?

Add sketchy1 to Rail
  24. hey guys sorry about not posting and such. first thing tomorrow morning ill play my games, had family things going on all day and ufc fight tonight. i know most of you guys are on west coast so ill have them done by noon my time.
    Add barbaroprado to Rail
  25. I have had that call happen before. It is when the WR or HB goes out of bounds and come back in and is the first one to touch the ball.

Add Phareal15 to Rail
    Originally Posted by barbaroprado View Post

hey guys sorry about not posting and such. first thing tomorrow morning ill play my games, had family things going on all day and ufc fight tonight. i know most of you guys are on west coast so ill have them done by noon my time.

cool, all good. Saturday night etc...
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  27. Yeah, I doubt if anyone is upset you didn't get your game in on a Saturday.
    Edited By: TiltinShoes Aug 12th, 2012 at 01:47 PM
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
  28. I'm livid
    Add USCphildo to Rail
    Originally Posted by USCphildo View Post

I'm livid

+1

Thread StarterAdd Randers to Rail
    Originally Posted by TiltinShoes View Post

Yeah, I doubt if anyone is upset you didn't get your game in on a Saturday.

Us old folks got nothing else to do.....
    Add JayAces to Rail