[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I texted phareal, he is probably at work. you guys are the last game

EDIT: he just said he won;t be home "until late this evening"

swiz should be starting his game vs CPU in the rebuild any time now...
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Aug 21st, 2012 at 01:29 AM
  2. alright, i should be able to play up until 11:00 or so at the latest, I work in the morning. I'll keep checking the thread to see when hes on. If you guys are willing to hold up we can play tomorrow too anytime after 5 if we dont get it in tonight, same schedule for me tomorrow.
  3. Yea I won't be home. Until late tonight. Posting from my phone. When I know around what time I will post. I have to work early to and if we can't play tonight I will be available tomorrow afternoon after work as well.

4. phildo where are you? i think we're ready to advance buddy :)
  5. phildo's wife just signed on XBL for him to advance the rebuild...

keeper.
  6. Thread Starter
    Originally Posted by Randers View Post

http://justin.tv/randersllc

Originally Posted by Randers View Post

http://justin.tv/randersllc

DON'T DISAPPOINT ME DERS I BET MONEYLINE ON YOU FOR THIS THING
  9. welp, national title game is a sim.

same glitch as ZD and I had for the Cotton Bowl

sim it up, let's go! offseason time

EDIT: welp, run hotttterrrr. we couldn't get past that disconnect glitch after the 1st playcall
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Aug 21st, 2012 at 04:32 AM
  10. really ? jesus ea

joke
  11. play a non dynasty online game and the loser benches his starters for the sim ?

oh its being played ?

me...
    Edited By: heavyj80 Aug 21st, 2012 at 04:52 AM
  12. they got it to work. fucking bastards have all the luck
  13. Batteries got owned, then couldn't get my backup qb to play very well. Sowers did.

Advancing to Offseason.

Thinking of doing an advance late night, and then mid days for offseason. Thoughts?

14. does it go 1 week at a time? if so, people need to be on their shit or we have to sim them

need to get it all done before Bike WPT Friday
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Aug 21st, 2012 at 06:04 AM
  15. SHIP THE COTTON BOWL

BAYLOR >>> LSU IN SIM WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

advance it again ders...
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Aug 21st, 2012 at 06:06 AM
  16. so we are in the coaching carousel part... phildo is on the clock and has been offered the South Carolina job, I shit you not, Spurrier retired

not sure how this works, but I think phildo either accepts or stays at Washington, then it goes to the next offer for any users. the only other team listed is UTEP, so it shouldn't take long

EDIT: Wisconsin and Texas Tech are up 2nd and 3rd if phildo turns the SC job down

UTEP wants Sonny Dykes, but then has Washington and Texas A&M listed as #2 and #3 candidates
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Aug 21st, 2012 at 06:34 AM
  17. if the offseason recruiting goes week by week, we should all schedule a time to knock out all 5 weeks at once.
  18. someone text phildo. if he doesnt want the job, advance to offseason no ? sick retirement/top candidate indeed. conspiracy imo.
  19. what are the fucking odds they offered phildo USC job loooooooooooool
  20. Damn...tough decision but i decided to stay at my 6 star school. Yawn. Almost left for utep boys but my freshman safeties look to improve on the lowest ranked defense in the nation. Who says defense wins championships? Gg to the white boys from tt. Saddest thing ever when #6 white receiver gets chased down after catching a ball at the 50 (1
    0 yds n front of nearest defender.)

21. I'm staying with Washington. set to ready.
  22. it still had you on the clock, but I forced you to keep your job. I used the commish option to force Sota to stay at Wisconsin as well, I know he doesn't want to switch to SC
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Aug 21st, 2012 at 07:25 AM
  23. now they offered heavy the Troy job and me the Akron job, lol riiiight

I'm just going to force everyone to stay put on year 1, or this would take foreverrrrr, as the carousel has fully kicked in

all the schools after South Carolina were horrible... advanced to "players leaving"
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Aug 21st, 2012 at 07:32 AM
  24. everyone needs to get on and see what players are leaving and try to sway them back if you want, then set to ready
    Originally Posted by SCooker View Post

if the offseason recruiting goes week by week, we should all schedule a time to knock out all 5 weeks at once.

I agree with this. Let's set Up a time most can agree tO and get it all done.

26. I created a new coach when I started the dynasty, so my prestige was a D last year, its a C+ now. mistake
    Originally Posted by USCphildo View Post

I created a new coach when I started the dynasty, so my prestige was a D last year, its a C+ now. mistake

i did the same, kyle huffman the 2nd year coach of northwestern.

and wtf waco, you thought i wouldnt take the troy job ???
  28. lol gg #4 georgia tech. i wonder how far they'll drop after a 56-0 blowout.

Originally Posted by USCphildo View Post

I created a new coach when I started the dynasty, so my prestige was a D last year, its a C+ now. mistake

Originally Posted by heavyj80 View Post

i did the same, kyle huffman the 2nd year coach of northwestern.

made the same mistake
  29. 'Rebuilding' ftw

30. Lol