[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I'm not planning on quitting any of these. If people drop out and we get them down to 6-8 people that might actually be a good thing.

Lets gooo
  2. advancing cupcake to position changes now...
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Oct 6th, 2012 at 07:24 PM
  3. Just did my position changes. I am working today and gone until Tuesday. I will get All my offseason stuff done on my phone. It won't say ready tho.

4. So I just ran up against the cheesiest offense I've ever seen. Maryland I Counter lead all game. Even if you go goalie and fan your line it's auto pickup of 5 every time unless you guess direction correctly. If you guess wrong direction it's a touchdown...

No matter what I tried he just marched down the field.
  5. Time for the advance dance.

6. ill get my OG in tonight after the redskins game.
  7. man for real? play it now
  8. cupcake advanced to training results
  9. Some nice improvement in my squad. How many more steps till season starts? RS and Deptch chart?
  10. cut players is next, then scheduling i think, then preseason you set depth chart RS and recruiting board, then week 1
  11. advanced to cut players
  12. advanced to preseason in cupcake

set up recruiting board and redshirt players...
  13. schedules are set so once everyone does their preseason stuff we will advance to week 1. SGO
  14. OG has been advanced

get that cupcake preseason in ASAP!
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Oct 8th, 2012 at 04:12 AM
  15. man, playing a night game at georgia with a 73 ovr freshman qb was ridic. was basically impossible to pass at all with all the shaking and question marks. luckily the louisville d is legit and stepped up and made some huge plays. first time ive uploaded highlights.

COME BACK SOON TEDDY !
  16. Probably won't be able to set my board and redshirts until like 6 central today.
    Originally Posted by TiltinShoes View Post

Probably won't be able to set my board and redshirts until like 6 central today.

Same I work until 7 est.
  18. that's fine. advancing to week 1 later tonight
  19. SCooker's Maryland vs CPU Boston College

Phareal's Tulsa vs CPU Tulane

2 games left in rebuild this week
  20. SCooker get it in and then sim Tulsa, he won't be home til tomorrow and no way he loses to Tulane... I'll text them both
  21. rebuild advanced...
  22. cupcake advanced to week 1 gogooo

EDIT: it's all byes except phildo vs AstroCowboy, so everyone get on and recruit
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Oct 9th, 2012 at 05:09 AM
  23. Such week one's.

24. very gg sotaillest, complete dominance.

its impossible to play on the road with a 73 ovr freshamn, hawaii seemed as rockin as bama. not that it mattered tho, you play some sickkkkk d and i can never just run the ball, i always wanna throw. took me way too long how to figure out the outside run again too. def my achilles heel on defense.

"back to the drawing board"
  25. cupcake about to be advanced to week 2...

< 24 hours for week 1, well done guys (ZD and phareal out of town but still good)

OG and rebuild will both be advanced tomorrow
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Oct 10th, 2012 at 01:13 AM
  26. sowers i gotta go to sleep soon, but i can play from like 6 pm on tomorrow night. ill text you tomorrow, or text me whatever.
  27. sketchy, text me when your trying to play rebuild
    Originally Posted by heavyj80 View Post

sowers i gotta go to sleep soon, but i can play from like 6 pm on tomorrow night. ill text you tomorrow, or text me whatever.

sowers quit braj

Originally Posted by SCooker View Post

sketchy, text me when your trying to play rebuild

sketchy quit rebuild braj. anyone on auto is done
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Oct 10th, 2012 at 05:35 AM
  29. shi meng. thats ghey.
  30. lol @ my corners in rebuild. one had 9 tackles, 3 INT, 2 FF, 1 TD and the other 3 tackles, 4 INT, 2 TD.