1. if only someone had invented night vision...sheesh
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  2.  
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

     
    Originally Posted by jcpeace View Post


    I bet he can hoover an 8ball in one giant rail with that massive schnoz

    anti-semite obv

    He's a Jew? How did you deduce that?
    Add jcpeace to Rail
  3.  
    Originally Posted by Etrain99 View Post

    This is definately the approach you should take.
    Add ptownbrad to Rail
  4. Your play should have been to walk your ass back inside the apartment and get your camera during the 15 minutes or so this was going on so that OT could give proper advice
    Add SluggerWV to Rail
  5. meh I believe OP.

    why would he make up a lie about his neighbor getting plowed by some other dude? it's not like it makes him any cooler and the vast majority of lies on the forums have to do with making the OP more accepted/thought of as cool by OT. this is just a funny story.

    get some mfing pics next time though
    1
    Add FenwayKing to Rail
  6. meh, as a photographer, there's no way he's getting a usable photo without a flash, and a flash probably would have ended the show so well played OP. Obv. a photo is always desired, but its not always doable.
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  7. besides you guys are all acting like this is a one-time event, never to be repeated.

    and it's not like she won't do it during the day...she already likes getting plowed in public so gg standards anyway
    1
    Add FenwayKing to Rail
  8. props to the dude for lasting 15 mins with an 8.
    Add ajedrez to Rail
  9.  
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

     
    Originally Posted by jcpeace View Post


    I bet he can hoover an 8ball in one giant rail with that massive schnoz

    anti-semite obv

     
    Originally Posted by jcpeace View Post


    He's a Jew? How did you deduce that?

    Add YULivin4 to Rail
  10. you are sitting around with how many people and NOONE has a fucking camera? bullshit its not 1999 anymore.

    this post sucks more dick than your neighbors do.
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  11. Even without pics, I got a chub reading about a new 8 rated neighbor getting boned in plain sight.

    OP, you need to be borrowing sugar often.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail
  12.  
    Originally Posted by XquiziVex View Post

    Even without pics, I got a chub reading about a new 8 rated neighbor getting boned in plain sight.

     
    Add Trent55 to Rail
  13. Must be nice to have neighbors worth looking at. Pics man... pics.
    Add blufhard to Rail
  14. tell her you're a super bowl winner and ur fantasy is watching other guys having sex with ur neighbour while you ask ''whats my play here'' in a off topic forum...

    shell guide you down the correct path young grasshopper...

    or just take some tequila and margaretta mix with a couple of ur boys over there,turn on music,get drunk and do a tri-doggie style circle with 6-8-6 crew
    Add PANTERA to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by PANTERA View Post

    or just take some tequila and margaretta mix with a couple of ur boys over there,turn on music,get drunk and do a tri-doggie style circle with 6-8-6 crew

    i like this idea....and we've got a year to work on it
     
    Thread StarterAdd Luho to Rail
  16. invite her over next time so you dont have to use binoculars
    Add nezbit to Rail
  17.  
    Originally Posted by dolphin13 View Post

    meh, as a photographer, there's no way he's getting a usable photo without a flash, and a flash probably would have ended the show so well played OP. Obv. a photo is always desired, but its not always doable.

    pretty much this
    Add nowapowa to Rail

Similar Threads