Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

tecmo super bowl
    nhl 95

tho

incorrect

lol tecmo superbowl, sure it was good when i was 7, but i didnt know any better...has more nostalgic value than anything else, 2K5 RAPES tecmo superbowl ainec

i'll give you nhl 95
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
    Originally Posted by tamayo85 View Post

incorrect

lol tecmo superbowl, sure it was good when i was 7, but i didnt know any better...has more nostalgic value than anything else, 2K5 RAPES tecmo superbowl ainec

i'll give you nhl 95

MVP 2005 too, 2005 was possibly the best year ever for sports games?

edit: Also Datsyuk should be the cover
    Edited By: tyballs11 Aug 28th, 2012 at 03:23 PM
    Add tyballs11 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Popperhead View Post

Swiz thats only 3 of us but ya we never claimed to Elite and You'd be surprised Paki is a sick G. How good are you??? Do you even play EASHL if so whats your club name?? Do u play on a notable team ???All I know VS is fucking weaksauce

I also play in a competitive 6v6 league if your looking to take game to next level. And these guys are some of the sickest of sickkos in this entire game

add Rush_Grant to PSN we'll OTP or sumin

I get to top 300 or so in vs every year and my team has been top 5 in eashl for the last few years as well. It was better two years ago when it ran all year long, think we ended up 2nd that year. we're all older with jobs and shit so we can't play 700 games in a month. Think we won 1 month last year and just played for shits after that. Doesn't hurt that the number 1 player of every nhl game since xbox live lives down the street from me, I say this without any sarcasm at all there is no way anyone could challenge him as the best player in the world. Obviously he is the GM of the eashl team. Wish I could join you guys but no ps3, your doing it wrong etc.
    Add swizbeatz to Rail
  4. Still curious as to your club name. Sux your on Xbox but from what I hear a lot more players there both unreal and scrubby. Sorry it couldn't work out swiz
    Thread StarterAdd Popperhead to Rail
  5. First Ballot. Yea there are a lot more teams on 360 and in the past the top teams were way better but if I remember correctly there were a few ps3 teams last year that could give anyone a run for their money. We borrowed ps3s and played best of 7's against some of the top teams last year for shits, as did a few other 360 teams.
    Add swizbeatz to Rail
  6. Paki is definitely one of the best G's I ever played on a club with. I think during one stretch we got scored on in the 3rd period of what would have made 3 straight shutouts.
    Add LarsonLarsen to Rail
  7. Swiz I'd have to say color me impressed and no doubt in my mind your club would bash the Ninjas around. You are not lying one bit and this guy is legit on one of the best NHL clubs. I would think anyOne on Xbox should get into some games with this beast. I've played with Filthy players in my day and your boys numbers stack up to any of them
  8. Yea, Ltjimdangle has hit number 1 every year in vs. without cheating once unlike 95 of the other top 100. He smokes me by 10 goals if he wants whenever we play each other haha.
    Add swizbeatz to Rail
  9. 4 Days till launch if you have EA season ticket enjoy it this weekend

10. I once played lt.dangle and only lost by four goals (end brag)

any interest in a 360 gm connected? coughed up the $ for the season pass so ill be downloading the game tonight. can't wait.

Add badonkadonk to Rail
    Originally Posted by badonkadonk View Post

I once played lt.dangle and only lost by four goals (end brag)

any interest in a 360 gm connected? coughed up the $ for the season pass so ill be downloading the game tonight. can't wait.

def interested
    Add BamaHockey437 to Rail

12. xbox 360 tho
    Edited By: chancemcc Sep 7th, 2012 at 06:49 PM

Add chancemcc to Rail
  13. Should prolly stay out of the thread titled NHL 13 for PS3 then you xboxers
  14. yup cuz cluttering up the front page with another nhl13 thread seems bright.

smoke another popper

Add chancemcc to Rail
  15. I'd love to but I'm at work. And it'll go well with the 15 political threads plus 5 FF ones
  16. I hope this game isnt the only way to get my nhl hockey fix this year.
    Add SirLiesAlot to Rail
  17. game is pretty sweet but your eashl player starts just fucking brutal Like 46 ovr if anyone wants to OTP send me a PSN msg
    Originally Posted by Popperhead View Post

game is pretty sweet but your eashl player starts just fucking brutal Like 46 ovr if anyone wants to OTP send me a PSN msg

What is otp? I just got the game but won't be able to play til later tonight, probably 10-11 eastern. I think you may have cleared me off your list popper, you were rush grant right? I'll try and send another request tonight and maybe starting up my eashl guy early will keep me more interested. My psn name is murdock93 FYI.
    Add SirLiesAlot to Rail
    Originally Posted by SirLiesAlot View Post

What is otp? I just got the game but won't be able to play til later tonight, probably 10-11 eastern. I think you may have cleared me off your list popper, you were rush grant right? I'll try and send another request tonight and maybe starting up my eashl guy early will keep me more interested. My psn name is murdock93 FYI.

Online team play where you control your created pro. Have to lock into a position 2v2 up to 6v6.
    Add swizbeatz to Rail
  20. ya re add me from the leagues im in i have so many on my list and ya what swiz said its eashl guy where u lock into pos its also called drop in
  21. Ahhh, drop in. Gotcha. I'll send a request later tonight when I'm on.
    Add SirLiesAlot to Rail
  22. Just copped it, will be on in an hour or so.

Stickee_Nugz
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
    Originally Posted by badonkadonk View Post

I once played lt.dangle and only lost by four goals (end brag)

I'd be in.

Add nyy486 to Rail
  24. i played the NHL moments for like 3 hours today, didnt have any idea it was three hours later, so fun
    Add standardline to Rail
    Originally Posted by tamayo85 View Post

incorrect

i'll give you nhl 95

NHL 94 u mean
    Add smheilbron to Rail
  26. playing some EASHL if anyone wants to team up. Xbox gamertag: Radio98
    Add BamaHockey437 to Rail
  27. game came in the mail today. haven't opened it yet tho. how is it?
    Add tmac456 to Rail
  28. no complaints, having lots of fun with the moments and the gameplay itself.

HUT was changed quite a bit and some things that Im not a big fan of but we'll see how i like it after i play it more, that was essentailly all i ever played rly in last years.

The chop feature is very useful.

and I LOVEE being able to score five hole finally,

AND backdoor stuff doesnt go in 100% of the time and some of the saves they make are insane, alllllmost too much, but still gets people jacked up when we drinking and playing
    Add standardline to Rail
  29. Game is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  30. So fucking dyno I played nothing but EASHL yesterday as I am card whoring like a mad man (Pro 2). I think its so crucial in this to get good quickly as your starts out so terrible. I will get some drop in with you guys going soon maybe even a VS match or two if im feeling frisky