[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Trying to think of nicknames for my friend and I to put on the back of our shirts. We will be playing in a volleyball tournament this Saturday and we are making shirts in a few days. Him and I are both 6'6". Twin Tower #1 & #2 sounds too lame. Any non-homo ideas? Thanks
    Add MondaymorninQB to Rail
  2. We Are 6 (back of your shirt)

Gay 9 (back of "buddy's" shirt)
    Edited By: jusfoldf1sh Feb 22nd, 2011 at 12:17 AM
    Reason: changed I to We..there is to I in team !!! oh and Reading Rainbow on front FTMFW
    Add jusfoldf1sh to Rail
    Originally Posted by MondaymorninQB View Post

Trying to think of nicknames for my friend and I to put on the back of our shirts. We will be playing in a volleyball tournament this Saturday and we are making shirts in a few days. Him and I are both 6'6". Twin Tower #1 & #2 sounds too lame. Any non-homo ideas? Thanks

Don't make matching shirts with nicknames for a volleyball tournament? That would be a good start.....
    Add kiro15 to Rail
  4. Can you dig it?
    Add Moosebabies to Rail
  5. Nacho Cheese
    Add phyzer23 to Rail
  6. why do you need nicknames.... can't you just put your last names on the back and call it a day?

...and you're right about twin tower 1 and 2 sounding lame, the fact you even thought of that means you're probably a huge dork or a tool... or both
    Add Basics to Rail
  7. god I hope OP is a high school girl. only way this isn't pathetic.
    Add Neeek to Rail
  8. 6'6 in HS?

well i guess its possible..meh
    Add jusfoldf1sh to Rail
  9. Not sure what made me think OT would be helpful.

/Thread please
    Thread StarterAdd MondaymorninQB to Rail

Not sure what made me think OT would be helpful.

/Thread please

Jeez... it only takes 7 replies to break you?
    Edited By: Jaybone2315 Feb 22nd, 2011 at 12:02 AM
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  11. Bump,Set,Ima fag 1
    Bump, Set, Ima fag 2
    Add FastMoney7 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

Jeez... it only takes 7 replies to break you?

Is there ever any helpful information posted after the first handful of posts?

Is there ever any helpful information posted after the first handful of posts?

Of course.

But what kind of responses did you think you were gonna get? You asked what nicknames you should put across your ass for a volleyball tourney.

lol
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  14. Yes there is. Just never in the first couple posts. However this thread may never get any serious replies.
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  15. you are getting the best advice possible. dont do it. especially if you are trying to match the shirts. like your a duo or something.
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  16. Herbalife? Seems to work here?

Edited By: wantagolf Feb 22nd, 2011 at 12:15 AM
    Add wantagolf to Rail
  17. Yea I can't see anyone actually helping my cause. Might use iBlock, iSet, iSpike, iServe etc. for the whole team.

I was starting to think about cool video game duos. Jimmy & Billy Lee (Double Dragon) Solid Snake and Otacon. Any ides here?
  18. Thing 1
    Thing 2
    Add studogg76 to Rail
  19. faggot

or spike

but prolly faggot
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  20. ok then how about

I pitch

I catch
    Edited By: jusfoldf1sh Feb 22nd, 2011 at 12:20 AM
    Reason: which wears which is totally up to u obv
    Add jusfoldf1sh to Rail

Yea I can't see anyone actually helping my cause. Might use iBlock, iSet, iSpike, iServe etc. for the whole team.

I was starting to think about cool video game duos. Jimmy & Billy Lee (Double Dragon) Solid Snake and Otacon. Any ides here?

We are really more interested in why? Is everyone doing it and its a tradition that is expected? Or are you gonna be the only completely matching team there?
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  22. monroe clark
    zack barnes
    rollo vincent
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  23. It's a coed team and the girls made names for the 4 of them. So me and my friend were trying to think of something for us. Decided it was a good idea to post in OT. Didn't think this one through very well.

Yea I can't see anyone actually helping my cause. Might use iBlock, iSet, iSpike, iServe etc. for the whole team.

if youre gonna do something this terrible, at least use the Top gun names. Iceman, Goose, Maverick, etc....
    Add Moosebabies to Rail
  25. T-shirts? Come on girl the only reason i ever watch vollyball is for the biknis!

1. Get bikinis
    2. Give pics to OT
    Add Clerk to Rail
  26. the correct answer is Maverick and Goose
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  27. f u for posting this first, nasty. fine, I'll go with iceman & slider
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  28. time for the old guard to step aside eh. stand back and let a professional show you how it's done
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  29. meh, I was thinking you could just use your P5s screen name.

His could be MondaymorninBJ

Add Luho to Rail
  30. Morris and Slater

Gruber and McClane

Dufresne and Red

each name by itself won't cause much of a commotion; but together, you'll be the talk of the sand.
    Add 1.21Gigawatts to Rail