[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. remove audi emblem and put a decepticon emblem on instead (after purple neons obv)
    Add Cooker to Rail
    Originally Posted by perma_tilt View Post

OUCH people still pay 75 bux for a quarter? Damn no one pays over 50 a qrt here but no one buys stuff that small, its 150-175 a oz for top shelf and mids 100 and below.

West coast straight flooded.

I'm sitting on 2 crops cause it just that damn slow with every other house growing.

buying a zip for 300 tomorrow and kinda pissd about it. and its the most award winning strand in cannibus cup history but its only gonna last me a week or two.
    Edited By: stackinsideways Apr 7th, 2013 at 06:09 AM

Add stackinsideways to Rail
    Originally Posted by skisteve View Post

If i wasnt taking a shit reading this i wouldnt have believed it. I made it 15 Seconds. Is that a good score?

pretty sure anything under a minute's premature
    Add userid363 to Rail
  4. Ok i will watch a full minute on next vikings ad break.
    Add skisteve to Rail
  5. Cats only meow when people are around. True story - I read it in Cat Fancy
    Add kellykip to Rail
  6. Does IX Equilibrium have his green card yet? I doubt it.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

Does IX Equilibrium have his green card yet? I doubt it.

It's coming in the mail as well.
    Add IX Equilibrium to Rail
  8. Im drunk. I cant even remember what I was talking shit about.

Good job u.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  9. lil bro just challenged me to drink-of on twitter.

lol his face. Hes soft. S. O. F. SOFT.

Haters gonna hate.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  10. lol.

u are kinda weak for your rep tho
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  11. Add Cooker to Rail
  12. not sure what that means. Been drinking for 10+ hours.

Good talk tho.

P.S. Cooker... hook it up yo. Dont be black.
    Edited By: Jaybone2315 Apr 7th, 2013 at 08:05 AM
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  13. 10 hrs. a day is me
    Edited By: URI_Stunna Apr 7th, 2013 at 08:11 AM
    Reason: plus weekdays. where i get loose
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  14. IX fuck the haters...you gotta customize your shit so it dont look like everyone elses. It HAS to be done. You might want to block your license plate in the future tho. I'd change the grill too.

stackin is trying to take norv's spot as worst photoshopper ever
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
  15. Nah bro, norvs a legend! His level of ps is like a fine bfactor mspaint. Its gold!
    Add skisteve to Rail
    Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post

IX fuck the haters...you gotta customize your shit so it dont look like everyone elses. It HAS to be done. You might want to block your license plate in the future tho. I'd change the grill too.

stackin is trying to take norv's spot as worst photoshopper ever

The grille is getting changed to this is two weeks. The chrome lining and rings will be black though.

[IMG]http://[/IMG]
  17. S-O-F soft.

I'm hurting bad. I got fucking retarded last night at Harrahs with some college friends. Went to bed at like 4am, had to be at work at 8. Slut in the room shut my alarm off so I was an hour late. Will prob be sleeping at my desk all day.
    Add STOPPER19 to Rail
    Originally Posted by IX Equilibrium View Post

The grille is getting changed to this is two weeks. The chrome lining and rings will be black though.

[IMG]http://[/IMG]

if you wanted a chrysler 300... why the f did you buy an audi? the purpose of having an audi is so that you are above the people that have to buy shittier cars and modify them to look like better cars.

youre buying $500 wine and hooding around pretending its grape juice.
    Thread StarterAdd krispycream to Rail
    Add mhoddi to Rail
    Originally Posted by krispycream View Post

if you wanted a chrysler 300... why the f did you buy an audi? the purpose of having an audi is so that you are above the people that have to buy shittier cars and modify them to look like better cars.

youre buying $500 wine and hooding around pretending its grape juice.

Huh? You haters are hilarious. A lot of butt hurt these last two pages. A lot of people choose to customize their Audis that's why these parts exist in the first place. Haters gonna hate.
  21. You're serious about changing to that grille? I thought that post was a level and I legit lol'd.
    Add timthegem to Rail
  22. I had the bug too make my BMW better, everything is factory oem tho. Like the original style, already decided to keep it and in a couple years buy a truck for a main.
    Add dams to Rail
    Originally Posted by dams View Post

I had the bug too make my BMW better, everything is factory oem tho. Like the original style, already decided to keep it and in a couple years buy a truck for a main.

What kind of BMW? The thing I like most about doing this stuff is ill be installing and doing everything myself. It gives me a project to work on and keeps me busy outside of work.
    Originally Posted by mhoddi View Post

If the guy at 1:09 isn't a serial killer I have no idea who is
    Add skeeze666 to Rail

25. new season of breaking bad is going to be badass.

Add stackinsideways to Rail
    Originally Posted by watson5j View Post

which one?

was at stonebridge, place in MN was stoneridge which is a nicer course so I couldnt believe they were open this early. Now makes sense as they arent
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  27. 528i, I have done pretty much everything myself too, I like it. Thermostat, spark plugs, did the headlight restoration, any a ton of other things. This weekend I replaced the hood emblem, the old one was chipping.
    Add dams to Rail
    Originally Posted by dams View Post

I had the bug too make my BMW better, everything is factory oem tho. Like the original style, already decided to keep it and in a couple years buy a truck for a main.

ive never once considered changing mine, other than maybe making the tint a little darker as sun bothers mine eyes and I can never keep sunglasses more than a week or two
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

new season of breaking bad is going to be badass.

does that pic have any relevance to the show, or you just crushing on Walt Jr.? if he turns into some kind of motorcycle thug or something, that would be quite the shark jump for me, lol

continuation of season 5 tho
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Apr 7th, 2013 at 07:59 PM
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail