[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1. who you think put up the money for the bounty program?
  2. Our outfield coach taught us that in college. I wouldn't do it though.
    1
  3.  
    Originally Posted by cmval View Post

    heres a video of a crazy moment in a high school baseball game...watch 2nd base

    how many more C's need to be in each team's name before you realize it's probably a community college game? lol

    that was a pretty sweet cheap shot
  4.  
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

    how many more C's need to be in each team's name before you realize it's probably a community college game? lol

    that was a pretty sweet cheap shot

    the link I grabbed it from on Twitter said high school

    http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2012...baseball-game/
  5. [UPDATE: This is a game between Scottsdale Community College and Yavapai Community College on March 29th. The player in question appears to be Yavapai's Austin O'Such. There is no game account of this incident, but there's this story from this week noting that cleanup hitter and outfielder O'Such is "serving a suspension after an on-field incident last week".

    update on the link posted by cmval

     
    Originally Posted by setherson2 View Post

    Our outfield coach taught us that in college. I wouldn't do it though.

    Taught you what exactly?
  6. TMLMS seems pretty upset these days...

     
  7. Meet Ludovicus Jacobus Maria Van Mil

    7"1' 260

    Salt Lake Bees Pitcher (Angels AAA)


    We are planning taking the little one to her first game this summer...not sure if he starts or relieves, but if he's a starter...we will be there for that one.

















    sidenote: watching all these opening day games...nice weather....its snowing here today.

    Utah is cool.
    Edited By: Sandman_Good Apr 6th, 2012 at 11:50 PM
  8.  
    Originally Posted by sponge1430 View Post

    Taught you what exactly?

    Get a shot in on your way in from the outfield when the benches clear.

    We only had one bench-clearing fight while I was in college and my roommate who's a 6'5" 220lbs pissed-off redneck bolted in from the bullpen and threw one of the biggest wind-up haymakers I've ever seen. It was epic. He didn't have a jersey on either so he didn't even get suspended.
    1
  9. http://djer.roe.ac.uk/vsa/vvv/iipmoo...a/vvvgps5.html

    150 billion pixel shot of the universe. has over a billion stars in it.

    wowsers
     
  10. OH jesus christ, a gay ginger, what next?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux9jM...yer_detailpage
    Edited By: djdoodoo Apr 7th, 2012 at 01:43 AM
  11.  
    Originally Posted by SoCalDrew View Post

    TMLMS seems pretty upset these days...

    Epic, best part was when he called women a race or whatever
  12. "I personally think it was a bad Friday."

    - Jesus
     
    Thread Starter
  13.  
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

    http://djer.roe.ac.uk/vsa/vvv/iipmoo...a/vvvgps5.html

    150 billion pixel shot of the universe. has over a billion stars in it.

    wowsers

    yeah...there's just no way that we're the only intelligent life in this universe.
     
  14. blast from the past

    great interview here btw...both sides do well, cant hate oreilly too much on this one

  15. lol i miss the days when right-wing nuts focused their energy on music they didn't like and other harmless culture wars nonsense...it was a simpler time back then
  16. marilyn manson is such an interesting figure.
     
  17. had some incredibly awesome sex to Goth Trad's tunes last night (it's not gothic music, don't worry)

  18.  
    Originally Posted by Sandman_Good View Post

    Meet Ludovicus Jacobus Maria Van Mil

    7"1' 260

    Salt Lake Bees Pitcher (Angels AAA)


    We are planning taking the little one to her first game this summer...not sure if he starts or relieves, but if he's a starter...we will be there for that one.

















    sidenote: watching all these opening day games...nice weather....its snowing here today.

    Utah is cool.





    Welp, got his first action in game 2 at Tacoma who does have a pretty good AAA lineup. The line....

    0.0 IP 4 H 4 R 4 ER in an 8-7 loss tonight.

    Better catch him quick before he goes to AA and/or gets deported back to holland
     
  19. possible leaked NFL schedule


    http://riggosrag.com/2012/04/06/2012...hedule-leaked/



    HAHA Saul...no chit. Maybe D league.
    Edited By: Sandman_Good Apr 7th, 2012 at 03:46 PM
  20.  
  21.  
    Originally Posted by SoCalDrew View Post

    TMLMS seems pretty upset these days...

    this kid legitimately scares the shit out of me.



    http://www.bitrebels.com/lifestyle/1...aster-bunnies/
     
  22. like many kids, when I was growing up every sunday I was dragged to church and so I got used to interacting with the social outcasts, the weirdos, and most disturbingly the freaks with hidden agendas. fast forward to Valentine's Day 2012: one of the freaks I used to see weekly, a year older than me, finally sees an arrest for a 2006 1st degree sexual assault of a 7-year-old girl. the sheriff got word of the possibility and went to the freak's house just to question him (he was married last october but she left him now) and the fucker just admits to it straight away.

    so he's sitting in jail now waiting for a court date in may, facing 50 years on a charge to which presumably he'll plead guilty. as kids this weirdo was always aligned with the "most religious" group at church, rather than with those of us who were dragged by our parents as part of our compulsory attendence. I remember speculating on all sorts of evil as early as 5 years before the incident.

    you dickheads might want to tell me religion didn't cause his offense, but with all my heart you can all take that argument and shove it up your asses. I was there to see this freak grow up and latch onto religion as a safe haven of self-righteousness, where one's hands of action can be dealt by a higher power, and the burden of moral action might slip behind the veil for evil known as organized religion.

    I just felt like sharing because I heard he's now on "suicide watch," whatever that means, and I realized this may be the 1st time I've truly wished death on a former acquaintance. if I wake up tomorrow and hear that he killed himself I'll pause briefly, smile, and then go about my day with an extra bounce in my step knowing that today we managed to shed one of the freaks.

    charity will never mitigate the evils perpetrated by and in the name of religion.
  23. So my wife buys some stuff at the store to make pies. One of the items is a bag of chocolate chips. I read the pie recipes and see she will need 1cup of chocolate chips. I look at the bag and say "there's 24 tbsp in this bag". Neither of us knows how many tbsp's are in a cup, but she is saying there' is 2-2.5 cups in the bag, so i google it. Turns out 16tbsp's = 1cup. So i tell her there is only 1.5 cups in the bag, and she gives me the "i dont believe you look". I say "i just googled it". She rolls her eyes and says "i'm going to measure the whole bag out when i open it".......
  24. word of the day - antepenultimate
  25.  
    Originally Posted by Moonlight Graham View Post

    So my wife buys some stuff at the store to make pies. One of the items is a bag of chocolate chips. I read the pie recipes and see she will need 1cup of chocolate chips. I look at the bag and say "there's 24 tbsp in this bag". Neither of us knows how many tbsp's are in a cup, but she is saying there' is 2-2.5 cups in the bag, so i google it. Turns out 16tbsp's = 1cup. So i tell her there is only 1.5 cups in the bag, and she gives me the "i dont believe you look". I say "i just googled it". She rolls her eyes and says "i'm going to measure the whole bag out when i open it".......

     
  26.  
    Originally Posted by Moonlight Graham View Post

    So my wife buys some stuff at the store to make pies. One of the items is a bag of chocolate chips. I read the pie recipes and see she will need 1cup of chocolate chips. I look at the bag and say "there's 24 tbsp in this bag". Neither of us knows how many tbsp's are in a cup, but she is saying there' is 2-2.5 cups in the bag, so i google it. Turns out 16tbsp's = 1cup. So i tell her there is only 1.5 cups in the bag, and she gives me the "i dont believe you look". I say "i just googled it". She rolls her eyes and says "i'm going to measure the whole bag out when i open it".......

    lol women.
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Apr 7th, 2012 at 10:44 PM
  27.  
    Originally Posted by Moonlight Graham View Post

    So my wife buys some stuff at the store to make pies. One of the items is a bag of chocolate chips. I read the pie recipes and see she will need 1cup of chocolate chips. I look at the bag and say "there's 24 tbsp in this bag". Neither of us knows how many tbsp's are in a cup, but she is saying there' is 2-2.5 cups in the bag, so i google it. Turns out 16tbsp's = 1cup. So i tell her there is only 1.5 cups in the bag, and she gives me the "i dont believe you look". I say "i just googled it". She rolls her eyes and says "i'm going to measure the whole bag out when i open it".......

    This is the definition of not not quite thread worthy.