[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. check out this bad ass dog

i dont know how to embed live leak

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9d7_1344547665
  2. just once i want to see a beer bellied olympic diver go to the platform with board shorts on and rip a 1 1/2 gainer while chugging a beer.
  3. All moved in to the new place. Cable guys were suppose to call me before coming and never did, so no cable till Monday. Internet guy got here at 530 and just left, but i have internet. Now i just have to unpack a full garage of stuff over the weekend. Not fun, but the hard part is over.

4. Hipster transplant with nasal kazoo voice gets fucking owned by native New Yorker. Listen to him whine at the end like a little bitch "mind my busssiness?? to go get something to eeeaat??'.

Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

an asshat has asshat friends...shocking

He brought it, just being difficult and didn't tell me till getting here. Had one rolled for me at least ( prob half from mine any ways tho)
  6. I was a little stinger back in the day. ted turner fucked a lot of shit up, luckily, they didn't fuck up building up sting and using the greatest heel of all time, ric flaiir to do it. The sting/flair, 4 horseman storyline, the in ring back and forth, building up to sting getting the title. Nothing the WWE has ever compared, except in the attitude era. NWA > everything WWF/E minus 4 years

Edited By: FadeToMac Aug 11th, 2012 at 08:19 AM
    Reason: jim ross and jesse the body make cole and lawler sound like shit
  7. http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th...bama-attack-ad
    crazy new attack ad from Romney. he's got my vote now. (don't know it is possible to embed here)
    Edited By: SevenCostanza Aug 11th, 2012 at 11:05 AM
  8. lol @ 2:21 reaction

Edited By: kdunlapmo Aug 11th, 2012 at 04:08 PM
    Originally Posted by kdunlapmo View Post

lol @ 2:21 reaction

pretty funny, we really need another chat roulette thread

hi i jut met you
    and you are lady
    but here's a kitchen
    a sandwich maybe lollololololololololl xD

MegaSkatemetal 25 minutes ago 16

12. Got this pop up clicking Firstrowsports.

13. I giggled at "while slots for male members are open."
  14. Scientists Invent Particles That Will Let You Live Without Breathing

"This may seem like something out of a science fiction movie: researchers have designed microparticles that can be injected directly into the bloodstream to quickly oxygenate your body, even if you can't breathe anymore. It's one of the best medical breakthroughs in recent years, and one that could save millions of lives every year"

http://gizmodo.com/5921868/scientist...ref_map=%5B%5D
    Originally Posted by setherson2 View Post

Scientists Invent Particles That Will Let You Live Without Breathing

"This may seem like something out of a science fiction movie: researchers have designed microparticles that can be injected directly into the bloodstream to quickly oxygenate your body, even if you can't breathe anymore. It's one of the best medical breakthroughs in recent years, and one that could save millions of lives every year"

http://gizmodo.com/5921868/scientist...ref_map=%5B%5D

if you get this injection then can you "breathe" under water?
  16. I take from it that it's something that doctors will use during emergency surgery when someone's lungs/heart fail. Instead of that person dying within minutes or seconds this keeps them alive for 15-30 minutes.

lol bigearn sighting @ 30 secs or so

18. An eagle-eyed reader named Barry Taylor was perusing his local newspaper, the Western Mail in Wales, when he spied a glaring and, in the circumstances, deeply ill-advised error in a caption about a man's death:

19. i was out for a ride and there is a festival in town. so there are a bunch of blow up rides for kids and shit at the local park.

one of the blow up rides was a half sunken ship, pretty much a spitting image of the titanic as it was half way down. thats the ride. i presume it was a slide ride, but what the hell?
  20. nothin like sliding down the deck of a fucking sinking ship!
  21. Anybody here play song pop? I kick the shit out of everybody and need a challenge.
  23. Chad Johnson arrested for domestic abuse, apparently he head-butted his new wife

now the link from the sun-sentinel isn't working... new article, but references broken link as source:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lence-charges/
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Aug 12th, 2012 at 03:06 AM
  24. dumbass. guess his "I cant go home" line was the truth.

enjoy playing FIFA all day Ocho

25. Nice titas on the ho.
    Evelyn Lozada
  26. If I found a condom receipt in my wife's car, Id beat her ass too
  27. Daaaaaamn, its his receipt. He fucked.