[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. What a meltdown this girl just had on the bachelor.
    Add jaykell15 to Rail
  2. Add chs3rd to Rail
  3. I just tried to sneak out a silent fart with my ass about 2 feet from my wifes head, it ended up sounding like a gunshot followed by a quickly deflating balloon.
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  4. im more pissed about not having online poker because i cant do brackets with OT than actually playing cards. MSU Final 4
    Add joeykukzMSU to Rail
  5. This place is going to be an endless party when we get poker back

Add Luho to Rail
  6. Moonlight Graham

always packin heat.

reminds me: next week i am going to have a t shirt made about smokerock. will wear it to any ot meet up here in houston.
    Edited By: nastysmell Feb 21st, 2012 at 04:44 AM
    Add nastysmell to Rail
    Originally Posted by joeykukzMSU View Post

im more pissed about not having online poker because i cant do brackets with OT than actually playing cards. MSU Final 4

i know...we woulda scooped a ton of the ot brackets

GO GREEN
    Add thereraise to Rail
    Originally Posted by nastysmell View Post

reminds me: next week i am going to have a t shirt made about smokerock. will wear it to any ot meet up here in houston.

New Orleans...March 30th - April 3rd

Add Luho to Rail

Moonlight Graham

always packin heat.

and you guys thought i aint the king around here???? t shirts being made about me, represent dat

props nasty, whats it gonna say? lol
    Add smokerock247 to Rail
  10. no way i find rooms then bro. call me tomorrow when you are off. and.......may 26th. nasty married. galveston island

edit for smoke:

was hoping for some words of wisdom from you sir. i would not care to fuck up on such a valued shirt. suggestions please?
    Edited By: nastysmell Feb 21st, 2012 at 05:04 AM
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  11. Can't say congrats enough regarding the future wife

Add Luho to Rail

no way i find rooms then bro. call me tomorrow when you are off. and.......may 26th. nasty married. galveston island

edit for smoke:

was hoping for some words of wisdom from you sir. i would not care to fuck up on such a valued shirt. suggestions please?

i dont know, that typa shit is thread worthy lol

it could say nh gg ul wp all over it.... or.. "king of OT"..

whatever u want lol
    Add smokerock247 to Rail
  13. thank you. and guess you got the titty pictures?

no worries smoke. when i get it i will make a thread for ya! carry on the good fight and fuck the haters!
    Add nastysmell to Rail

thank you. and guess you got the titty pictures?

no worries smoke. when i get it i will make a thread for ya! carry on the good fight and fuck the haters!

ty sir!
    Add smokerock247 to Rail
  15. Get her picture on the shirt and have it say.

Smokerock's Cock Sleeve is hotter than your Cock Sleeve.

Add wantagolf to Rail
  16. smokerock do you have any pictures of her with her natural hair color? My dick is getting sick of that one

Add stackinsideways to Rail
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

smokerock do you have any pictures of her with her natural hair color? My dick is getting sick of that one

she died her hair once and i snap made her change it back

+53 internets if anyone knows who shes standing with

Edited By: smokerock247 Feb 21st, 2012 at 05:31 AM
    Add smokerock247 to Rail
  18. bertuzzi? i dont know

dont really watch hockey but i recognize the face. he jacked that dude from behind a few years ago and almost killed the mother fucker. thats the reason i think i recognize him. he was crying afterwards.
    Edited By: XXEDPXX Feb 21st, 2012 at 05:40 AM
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail

19. Moar pls. Cant believe you dont like that better. Dem Eyes

Add stackinsideways to Rail
    Originally Posted by stackinsideways View Post

nh

In other news, this synthetic meat seems like a far superior option to the Japanese shit burger:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16972761

20 February 2012

Dutch scientists have used stem cells to create strips of muscle tissue with the aim of producing the first lab-grown hamburger later this year. The aim of the research is to develop a more efficient way of producing meat than rearing animals.

At a major science meeting in Canada, Prof Mark Post said synthetic meat could reduce the environmental footprint of meat by up to 60%. "We would gain a tremendous amount in terms of resources," he said.

Pallab Ghosh reports.
    Add hiroshi_87 to Rail
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Edited By: Hallettcopta Feb 21st, 2012 at 07:27 AM
    Add Hallettcopta to Rail
  22. My wife, who is 6 months pregnant, is currently right next to me and snoring like a 65 year old alcoholic in a drunken stupor. Spent most of the last 2 nights on the couch to attempt sleep. Currently trying to fight through but I think I'm losing the battle. I don't want to wake her up but I try to, let's call it adjust, her. I'll start with a loud cough and she stops for a sec. Then I'll kinda nudge her foot or arm. Then I'll smack the bed or something to try and jar her without waking up in hopes that a positional change will stop the snoring. I am afraid this has become counterproductive because now I'm wondering how much I can do without waking her up? This could be trouble. May end up on the couch for totally different reasons.
    Add SirLiesAlot to Rail

23. drug free!
    Add hiroshi_87 to Rail
  24. Mrs smokerock is freakin hot
    Edited By: AMARTIN1181 Feb 21st, 2012 at 08:25 AM
    Reason: not hotter than my girl obv, but very nice looking, wp nh gg
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  25. mrs smokerock would tnj on my dick. on a side note, just get another bed sirliesalot in guest room or kids room? just tell her u cant sleep ffs

Add Wretchy to Rail
    Originally Posted by smokerock247 View Post

+53 internets if anyone knows who shes standing with

why did you block your wife's face?
    Add littleze to Rail
  27. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mor...-1226276418711

Smokecocks wife as a mermaid?
    Edited By: Slay Feb 21st, 2012 at 09:39 AM
    Reason: embed fail
    Add Slay to Rail
  28. Black hair Mrs Smokecock >>>>> Blonde Mrs Smokecock IMO
    Add Sir to Rail
  29. A plumber found a fetus believed to be about 3 months old in a drainage pipe connected to a toilet. They are examining the fetus to see if it was viable, then they will decide if charges are appropriate.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/...igating_022112
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  30. The epicenter of last night's earthquake was about 13 miles from my house. Even though it was only a 4.0, it was the strongest one I've felt so far. It woke me up and I just sat there as it rocked the house back and forth. It felt like I was on a boat in the ocean. I was expecting more like quick vibrations and such, but it was actually exactly like a slow rocking boat on a large lake or the ocean.

Anyhow, nothing broke (windows or glasses or such)....That I know of....Only thing that happened was the dog went crazy. It lasted for about a minute or so and I just fell back asleep.

Add Luho to Rail